Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 08:18 PM

17,868 posts, read 7,080,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
The huge point you are missing is that by pressuring her kid to take off his mask, DeSantis has interfered with and screwed up the covid protocols this family is using to keep themselves safe based on their circumstances.

As for her not wearing a mask, they were outside. I didn't see the reporter, but he may have been masked.
Your posts get more and more entertaining. LOL! So it's OK for her not to wear a mask outside while her kid stands next to her with no risk wearing a cloth mask?

I know, iT's ThE sCiEnCe!!!

Old 03-04-2022, 08:29 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,482,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNotChooseLife View Post
DeSantis simply told the kids that they don't have to wear masks. Like it or not, that is the state law in Florida.
No he did not simply tell them.

He scolded them in a condescending way while also using words like ridiculous and covid theater to mock them.

There was absolutely no reason for him to comment on their masks at all, much less any reason to tell them to take them off.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNotChooseLife View Post
DeSantis simply told the kids that they don't have to wear masks. Like it or not, that is the state law in Florida.
Well, Blondy and tinytrump and all the other Covidians DON'T like it. They want everyone masked forever, as well as doing whatever else their politicians decide to order. Plus both of them are obsessed with DeSantis. Maybe he turned them down for a date or something.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:33 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,007,626 times
Quote:
No he did not simply tell them.

He scolded them in a condescending way while also using words like ridiculous and covid theater to mock them.

There was absolutely no reason for him to comment on their masks at all, much less any reason to tell them to take them off.
I heard he whacked them with ping pong paddles, set fire to the trash can and then pressed his naked butt against the cafeteria window when the late bus went by.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I heard he whacked them with ping pong paddles, set fire to the trash can and then pressed his naked butt against the cafeteria window when the late bus went by.
But, did you hear the kid who claims he was motioned off to the side by a DeSantis staffer and told if he wasn't going to take his mask off to stand to the side?

This was all about his photo op. The kids messed it up and he was so pissed he lost control.

Not a good look in a governor.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:40 PM

Quote:
But, did you hear the kid who claims he was motioned off to the side by a DeSantis staffer and told if he wasn't going to take his mask off to stand to the side?

This was all about his photo op. The kids messed it up and he was so pissed he lost control.

Not a good look in a governor.
Oh no, I'm sure he lost your vote! You are on a roll, please keep it up.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Oh no, I'm sure he lost your vote! You are on a roll, please keep it up.
He lost my vote a long time ago. As well as the vote of lots of other sane Republicans I know.

I only hope he keeps making these kind of mistakes so more people will see who he really is.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:47 PM

Quote:
He lost my vote a long time ago. As well as the vote of lots of other sane Republicans I know.

I only hope he keeps making these kind of mistakes so more people will see who he really is.
You're delusional, which I suspected given your defense of useless masks. See you at the polls in November and we'll find out.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:54 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,007,626 times
Quote:

If he ran for president today he'd be elected.

Also, I heard he rapped 'Lose Yourself' before busting out some breakdancing and then he pounded 4 Fireballs and streaked naked -- but kept his socks on -- through the sprinklers.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If he ran for president today he'd be elected.

Also, I heard he rapped 'Lose Yourself' before busting out some breakdancing and then he pounded 4 Fireballs and streaked naked -- but kept his socks on -- through the sprinklers.
He wouldn't even be able to stand a national campaign without a complete meltdown lol.

A group of high schoolers got the best of him and he was so angry he was sucking in air.

Noted that you avoided addressing his staff trying to bully the one kid even more to take off his mask than DeSantis had already done. Nice job deflecting with BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies