Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2022, 10:05 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,993,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
The two kids who have spoken to the media were wearing them because of immunocompromised people in their homes.
Yes, I saw the immunocompromised woman complaining to a reporter ... and she wasn't wearing a mask. I highly doubt she's immunocompromised. If she is she's the stupidest immunocompromised person I've ever seen. True IC people would have stayed home. Because, you know they are trying to AVOID public situations.

Also: the governor was last seen wearing a Cheetah print speedo in a green Chevy tearing up the parking lot doing doughnuts before he sped off to hit Taco Bell.

because facts are fun especially when made up.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:06 AM

35,796 posts, read 21,180,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
THEN WEAR THE DAMN THING! Just don't use the power of government to make me wear one. How hard is that?
Yey!!! Tell the Gov that. Leave the kids alone !

Old 03-05-2022, 10:08 AM

8,429 posts, read 4,602,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
My neck hurts from how much you twisted and twerked that deflection. Ouuu

If by deflection you mean "answer" then you should limber up a bit. You guys are really something.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:10 AM

14,248 posts, read 4,632,920 times
Quote:
Private Bz prohibited from mandatory masks. That’s what happened. You right not directly he didn’t. And, my son could have kept his on - but unfortunately he figured all was ok now - and it wasn’t.
and just like THAT, mask/vaccine nazis now want the government to respect private businesses after 2 years of covid shutdown + mask/vaccine mandates imposed on private businesses.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Is it though? DeSantis is lashing out at children. People are scared that their children will be forever scarred because they had to wear masks. That’s fearmongering.

Well, YOU seem to be scared that children will be scarred for life when they were offered a choice.

Such a sick world we live in.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I have no idea when or why Biden wears a mask. But, one thing is for sure, I don't trust you to accurately and objectively portray what he is doing.

Some people wear masks outside or in their cars(another silly far right whining point) because they find it more convenient than taking a mask on and off.

And, I disagree with you that masks are useless.

Have you ever actually taken your mask off? (serious question). It's not that hard.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:19 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,472,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
He never told them to stop wearing masks at businesses. He opposed mandates but you know that.
Yes in a home rule state he prevented local cities from doing what was best for the circumstances in their communities.

Lots of Floridians do not appreciate the fact that the local people they elected to run their cities were prevented from doing so.

They will speak at the polls.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:21 AM

14,248 posts, read 4,632,920 times
Quote:
Yes in a home rule state he prevented local cities from doing what was best for the circumstances in their communities.

Lots of Floridians do not appreciate the fact that the local people they elected to run their cities were prevented from doing so.

They will speak at the polls.
so you are saying DeSantis did not force/coerced people & individuals to wear masks or get the vaccines if they choose not to?

oh wow. he gave people the option to choose? such an evil evil man

Old 03-05-2022, 10:25 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,472,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Have you ever actually taken your mask off? (serious question). It's not that hard.
I said some people. I didn't say I wore a mask outside or in my car. Simply that I understand why some do.

Same reason people leave their coats on in winter when they are running multiple errands and getting in and out of their car repeatedly. It's just easier.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:26 AM

2,284 posts, read 641,651 times
Quote:
I’m a native of Fl and for awhile there all places of business required masks. When the gov. Told them to stop wearing them at businesses - my son was infected at his pt job in an auto store and died in South Fl after 35 days fighting for his life. I got covid from my grand, but before that I kept my mask on even overseas and traveling for my job.
You do what you want - but I know masks, social distancing, Jabs -all made a difference.
Yes. And I remember and hate you maskholes for it! Don’t worry, I’m not forgetting. Lucky I’m in Florida and not somewhere like California. Governor removed restrictions in May and issued an executive order in September preventing local mini Hitler’s with their insane orders like masks on the beach.

I know these masks are worthless and the jabs worse than worthless. My partner, who is 29 and got 2 jabs of Pfizer, got COVID after we got back from Mexico post NYE 2022. Didn’t do jack for her. Me, my jabless self was fine. No symptoms no + COVID test (she tested + twice over 1 week). If you know how the immune system works and if you understood how to (and actually read) the clinical trials for these jabs you’d understand how much of a scam they’re.

Since you don’t, you follow what they say. And while I feel sorry for your son, his death is not from this virus but rather the lousy healthcare advice given by American doctors. Americans are over medicated and not healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies