Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2022, 08:20 AM

4,679 posts, read 4,998,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
This is more about the free market's will, not the government establishing "social credit".

Fact is anyone can go out and create a funding site for truckers, but they haven't.

I still don't understand how a group of people who are always the victims of conspiracy theories think they can show the world how it's supposed to be done. How about focusing on getting yourself out from under the oppression and lead with acts.

Anyone can sit behind a computer and say "they're out to get us!"
Yes, they have. They started funding sites for all people. Then, the government said you can't use it for the truckers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 09:46 AM

6,089 posts, read 2,876,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
Yes, they have. They started funding sites for all people. Then, the government said you can't use it for the truckers.
Thank you! I was just about to post this.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:46 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,042,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
HA! Yeah me too.. The world, (our world means America to most) is falling apart but but the Ukraine!

After seeing what Canada did to the Trucker protest and those that supported them and are still doing we should all be leery of going digital. GoFundMe redirected the donations. Anyone that donated to the Truckers has been put on a list and is possibly being investigated. The Truckers had their assets and bank accounts frozen by Trudeau.

OF course here in the states we have more Rights but do we? The Feds are now requiring a windfall of $600 and up to be reported as income. This of course will do nothing to stop the daily old time barter, buy and sell that so many engage in but imagine if it was all digital.

Imagine if the service you use to pay or be paid does not approve of what you are buying selling? Is it that hard to imagine that the proceeds from the sale of my Trump Maga hat would be seized and redirected to the DNC. It could happen.
Shortly after going to digital currency, they will have to inventory our personal property so they can keep track of bartering. They want total control.

Old 03-04-2022, 11:00 AM

11,051 posts, read 6,007,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"This is where the WORLD is going."

Wild exaggerations never cease to amaze me.

1 country is NOT the world!
This is not happening to one country in isolation. I'll give you and example; Trudeau and Adern were bedfellows in the school of marxism and one world order. Trudeau is not acting in isolation in Canada. He has massive support, not just in Canada but around the world. His bedfellow, Adern is doing her marxist underhanded agenda in New Zealand. Same gender confused, 'equity' (which translates to 'no white straight males need apply'). Same undemocratic, sneaky marxism. She paid the press tax payers money not to reveal or criticize what she was doing. It got out anyway and is now being fought by a new organizations set up specifically to oppose this marxist. It is now costing us time and money to prevent her from carrying out her underhanded agenda. This is going on all around the world.

There is no exaggeration.

And like other marxists, Trudeau has a great admiration for Xi and Castro - publicly stated!

Last edited by 303Guy; 03-04-2022 at 11:13 AM..

Old 03-04-2022, 11:27 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,222,629 times
Quote:
"This is where the WORLD is going."

Wild exaggerations never cease to amaze me.

It's not just one country. China already has it - and many European countries are fast-tracking it, as is Australia. All part of The Great Reset...

Old 03-04-2022, 11:31 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,229,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Calling someone a conspiracy theorist is becoming less and less of an insult. Might be time to rethink that strategy.
Hmm I didn't call anyone a "conspiracy theorist" nor was it meant as an insult. If anything it was a factual statement.

Sorry you feel like a victim, AGAIN, and think someone was trying to insult you.

PS. Always being the "victim" isn't much of a strategy. Just sounds like a bunch of snowflakes looking for a corner to go cry about how the election was stolen, or how innocent tourists get shot in the Capitol or how much their feelings are hurt because they have to wear a mask. The same people who can't figure out how to overcome perpetually being a victim are the same people who purport to have all the answers. How about figure it out then get back to us?

Old 03-04-2022, 11:32 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,229,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
Source?

Old 03-04-2022, 11:41 AM

8,420 posts, read 4,586,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Hmm I didn't call anyone a "conspiracy theorist" nor was it meant as an insult. If anything it was a factual statement.

Sorry you feel like a victim, AGAIN, and think someone was trying to insult you.

PS. Always being the "victim" isn't much of a strategy. Just sounds like a bunch of snowflakes looking for a corner to go cry about how the election was stolen, or how innocent tourists get shot in the Capitol or how much their feelings are hurt because they have to wear a mask. The same people who can't figure out how to overcome perpetually being a victim are the same people who purport to have all the answers. How about figure it out then get back to us?

Just as I thought, you have a chip on your shoulder.

Old 03-04-2022, 12:51 PM

5,084 posts, read 1,674,949 times
Quote:

Who said 1 country was the world? You?

Old 03-04-2022, 12:54 PM

4,679 posts, read 4,998,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Just as I thought, you have a chip on your shoulder.
I see a LOT of projection with that one.

Complains about other people being keyboard warriors, when he's an obvious keyboard warrior himself.

And the cause he's fighting for: polishing the turd that is government interference in transactions between free citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies