Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2022, 11:42 PM

798 posts, read 504,192 times

Advertisements

A Social Credit System Arrives in Canada

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/a-s...source=url&s=r

This is where the WORLD is going.

We now have a glimpse at the world the globalists are envisioning once we convert to a digital currency.
Your life can be literally choked off at whim, unless you are a compliant citizen.
A digital currency must be avoided at all costs, otherwise we are done.
All currencies must be based on gold and in the physical possession of every person, and not dependent, controlled, or produced by any government.
The federal reserve must be abolished so that we can have free markets, and not fake markets.

The alternative is going to be the dystopian nightmare nobody could imagine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2022, 11:57 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,042,458 times
Pelosi had tried to sneak digital currency into one of the "stimulus' bills a couple of years ago.

Old 03-04-2022, 05:30 AM

45,251 posts, read 26,498,346 times
Sorry I'm too consumed with the freedom of Ukraine to focus on this right now

Old 03-04-2022, 06:28 AM

59,225 posts, read 27,416,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redflag71 View Post
A Social Credit System Arrives in Canada

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/a-s...source=url&s=r

This is where the WORLD is going.

We now have a glimpse at the world the globalists are envisioning once we convert to a digital currency.
Your life can be literally choked off at whim, unless you are a compliant citizen.
A digital currency must be avoided at all costs, otherwise we are done.
All currencies must be based on gold and in the physical possession of every person, and not dependent, controlled, or produced by any government.
The federal reserve must be abolished so that we can have free markets, and not fake markets.

The alternative is going to be the dystopian nightmare nobody could imagine.
"This is where the WORLD is going."

Wild exaggerations never cease to amaze me.

1 country is NOT the world!

Old 03-04-2022, 06:31 AM

8,420 posts, read 4,586,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Yes, it's better to ignore trends and wait until the world IS like this to do anything.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:28 AM

24,539 posts, read 17,284,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Sorry I'm too consumed with the freedom of Ukraine to focus on this right now

HA! Yeah me too.. The world, (our world means America to most) is falling apart but but the Ukraine!

After seeing what Canada did to the Trucker protest and those that supported them and are still doing we should all be leery of going digital. GoFundMe redirected the donations. Anyone that donated to the Truckers has been put on a list and is possibly being investigated. The Truckers had their assets and bank accounts frozen by Trudeau.

OF course here in the states we have more Rights but do we? The Feds are now requiring a windfall of $600 and up to be reported as income. This of course will do nothing to stop the daily old time barter, buy and sell that so many engage in but imagine if it was all digital.

Imagine if the service you use to pay or be paid does not approve of what you are buying selling? Is it that hard to imagine that the proceeds from the sale of my Trump Maga hat would be seized and redirected to the DNC. It could happen.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:54 AM

1,154 posts, read 274,967 times
Quote:

Add Australia and you have two and two is too many.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:56 AM

4,680 posts, read 4,998,246 times
Quote:

"One country wasn't the world" with the lockdowns or George Floyd uprisings, either...until, suddenly, it was.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:59 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,229,281 times
This is more about the free market's will, not the government establishing "social credit".

Fact is anyone can go out and create a funding site for truckers, but they haven't.

I still don't understand how a group of people who are always the victims of conspiracy theories think they can show the world how it's supposed to be done. How about focusing on getting yourself out from under the oppression and lead with acts.

Anyone can sit behind a computer and say "they're out to get us!"

Old 03-04-2022, 08:02 AM

8,420 posts, read 4,586,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
This is more about the free market's will, not the government establishing "social credit".

Fact is anyone can go out and create a funding site for truckers, but they haven't.

I still don't understand how a group of people who are always the victims of conspiracy theories think they can show the world how it's supposed to be done. How about focusing on getting yourself out from under the oppression and lead with acts.

Anyone can sit behind a computer and say "they're out to get us!"

Calling someone a conspiracy theorist is becoming less and less of an insult. Might be time to rethink that strategy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies