Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2022, 12:19 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Here he is today looking like a video game NPC with a glitch.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...11601131417604

Makes ya proud.
Dude looks like a lost old man with dementia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2022, 03:01 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Some of the most enthusiastic supporters of Democrats and Joe Biden on this forum will tell you that it IS worth it. Because President Trump was that bad.

I miss having a President who loves this country. Instead, we’re stuck with a dementia patient who takes orders from nasty leftists who just want to tear America down.
Last night, On Greg Gutfeld's show, the panel was talking about "rich elite liberals bragging that they aren't bothered about inflation, or paying $20 a gallon for gas since at least TRUMP IS OUT OF OFFICE". Then they followed up with a hilarious skit where one office co-worker (who has brown bagged his lunch since he can no longer afford to order out) comments to a skaggy looking female co-worker, with five inch dark roots, that she looks awful and smells worse because she can no longer afford proper hygiene products or laundry soap, and is starving. She replies that it's WORTH it because TRUMP IS OUT OF OFFICE. Then she proceeds to yell how much she loves Joe Biden, before passing out from hunger. No more mean tweets is better than being able to afford food, I guess.

Old 04-06-2022, 03:03 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerobime227 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0yBgZrVas

Can someone tell me what Kamala is talking about?
"Fweeeeee-dum".

Old 04-06-2022, 03:20 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenas62 View Post
she is an idiot and sounds like a little kid that has to do a book report on a book that they did not read. they are equally bad. We need a do-over.
ROTFLMAO.

Old 04-06-2022, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Some of the most enthusiastic supporters of Democrats and Joe Biden on this forum will tell you that it IS worth it. Because President Trump was that bad.

I miss having a President who loves this country. Instead, we’re stuck with a dementia patient who takes orders from nasty leftists who just want to tear America down.

Biden is disaster, and no one should have voted for him either, but Trump doesn't love this country.

Trump loves himself.

Old 04-06-2022, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
My wife and I both hated our jobs and decided that we'd like to quit our jobs and drive tractor trailers as a husband and wife team. We figured too that it would be a great way to see the country.

In the early 90's I went to a trucking school and learned how to drive tractor trailers. I went for 26 weekends one thing that I learned was that I didn't want to do that for a living after all. That's for damn sure. It's by no means an easy job especially living out of a truck 24/7 365 days out of the year. Driving in all types of weather and traffic conditions and never home. It takes a great amount of skill just learning how to shift, stop and maneuver a 75 ft. long 80,000 lb. vehicle in some places where you wouldn't want to take a car.

I can't possible imagine that Joseph R. Brandon upon graduating from law school decided that he wanted to be a truck driver as well. By all accounts he once took a short ride as a passenger in one. My wife flew in a commercial jet liner to her family's place in Florida and we both traveled cross country by rail before moving to Arizona. That certainly does not mean that she flew the plane or that I was the train's engineer.

I think that Joseph R. Brandon should probably change his name to Walter Mitty?
Except for being a career politician he's probably led a pretty mundane boring life? Otherwise why would he even come up with such outlandish tales? As a career politician he did however succeed in becoming filthy rich by selling out the country for his own personal gain and that of his family. He's got to be one of thee most corrupt politicians that ever held public office. Hopefully we'll see the day when he's frog marched off to the federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana. I'd even settle for seeing him as a resident of Club Fed.

Old 04-06-2022, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Here he is today looking like a video game NPC with a glitch.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...11601131417604

Makes ya proud.
Someone posted a clip from Tucker in another thread that included more than just that Twitter clip.

Sort of painful to watch that the POTUS was being ignored by everyone.

Old 04-06-2022, 03:35 AM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
I thought people voted for a person and not a gaggle of handlers, staffers or interns. WHO is in charge? WHO is actually making policy?
Ron Klain and his staff

Old 04-06-2022, 06:33 AM

26,500 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
He said he rode to Ohio with a trucker when he was a young senator but also drove the trucker's 18 wheeler for awhile. Both can be true - ride along and drive on the same trip. It was a long trip and the truck had a load. Take a look at the WH transcript. He explained why he had the license.
He is on video saying "I use to drive 18 wheelers" and "I also use to drive trucks."

You are focusing on a dumb website that Brandon didn't type himself, but rather his handlers made, likely in response to the first time he lied on this topic.

Old 04-06-2022, 07:36 AM

29,824 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

Biden is disaster, and no one should have voted for him either, but Trump doesn't love this country.

Trump loves himself.

I'll agree that Trump loves himself, but I've seen plenty enough evidence to conclude Trump also has a positive opinion of this nation. We will just have to agree to disagree on that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies