Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2022, 09:44 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,253,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
A lot of men are just losers. You have all the resources today to become a millionaire and these incels would rather just sit in the dark in in usually their mom’s house or with roommates watching Manosphere cult leaders telling them lies in crusty t-shirts.
not everyone can become a millionaire we don't have those kind of resources.

I don't think this is a today problem I think it's existed since the Mesopotamia it exists in virtually all sexually reproducing species. Most males do not breed.

It's just that we've divided these kind of males for so long as a society talking about how pathetic and sad and stupid they are and what losers they are so it's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Quote:
Let’s cut the BS. Women are freer than ever and have been putting their s3xuality on display (literally) for the whole world to see like never before. If you can’t get laid in 2022 when women are giving it away for free in the name of empowerment YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
what if you don't want to just get laid what if you find that empty and unfulfilling?

I like you said to anyone can do it then that's probably been the case since the dawn of time. What is the fun in it?
Quote:
These idiots have preached how education is feminized but ironically college-educated couples are the ones getting married more these days.
now it's about getting married I thought it was about getting laid.
Quote:
There are men in this world that aren’t lonely and depressed and s3xless. What is it they’re doing that the losers aren’t? And no, not everyone man that doesn’t have this problem is a male supermodel or rich either.
Supermodels are what men go after beauty is a thing that appeals to men. The guys that are getting laid are the ones out trying to do that that doesn't appeal to everyone everybody.

Have you talked to any of these men or do you just hate them for no reason? Do you listen or do you not really care.

From what I hear they don't want to just get laid. It's almost like they're men who want a little more than that.

Maybe you should learn about people before you hate them.

Old 05-02-2022, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Women are less interested in sex/intimacy with the average guy than ever before.
Don't ever feel like you have to explain yourself to these kind of people.

They don't want to understand. They don't want to give advice. I don't really know why they do this.

Old 05-02-2022, 09:50 PM

4,324 posts, read 2,518,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
Don't ever feel like you have to explain yourself to these kind of people.

They don't want to understand. They don't want to give advice. I don't really know why they do this.
I don't know. Pure sadism maybe. Or perhaps the feeling of superiority that comes from belittling others.

Old 05-02-2022, 10:00 PM

Quote:
I don't know. Pure sadism maybe. Or perhaps the feeling of superiority that comes from belittling others.
It doesn't really matter don't let these people abuse you and make you feel that your haven't any worth.

Like I said find yourself something social to do. Make real friends

Old 05-02-2022, 10:24 PM

811 posts, read 553,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
not everyone can become a millionaire we don't have those kind of resources.

I don't think this is a today problem I think it's existed since the Mesopotamia it exists in virtually all sexually reproducing species. Most males do not breed.

It's just that we've divided these kind of males for so long as a society talking about how pathetic and sad and stupid they are and what losers they are so it's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
what if you don't want to just get laid what if you find that empty and unfulfilling?

I like you said to anyone can do it then that's probably been the case since the dawn of time. What is the fun in it?
now it's about getting married I thought it was about getting laid.

Supermodels are what men go after beauty is a thing that appeals to men. The guys that are getting laid are the ones out trying to do that that doesn't appeal to everyone everybody.

Have you talked to any of these men or do you just hate them for no reason? Do you listen or do you not really care.

From what I hear they don't want to just get laid. It's almost like they're men who want a little more than that.

Maybe you should learn about people before you hate them.

It’s not hate, it’s tough love. Ironically the answer to most of these types of mens problems is like you said “maybe you should learn about women before you hate them”. The fact that there are men who don’t have this issue let’s you know the men complaining are the problem. Quality gets quality. I’ve never heard of a man that has his life together and puts effort into his appearance struggling. Why is that? Because they have their life together and put effort into their appearance.

Yes most Americans have the resources. These men are online most of the time doing everything but self-improvement. They’re on every forum ranting about women but avoiding the step by step video on how you can start an online business and become a millionaire.

To your point about “what if you don’t want to get laid and you want something fulfilling”. Is that not dating for women? A sea of dudes trying to get laid but they want to get married. Their responsibility is to make themselves attractive and pick right. That is literally the answer for these lonely sexless men.

What I said originally is not nearly as profane, vulgar, or incendiary as what these types of men say about women who can’t get one to like them to save their life, and you know that.

To the lonely, sexless men out there. Go watch any sports event and watch how many couples you see on the Jumbotron. A whole sea of regular and average people happy with someone they love. Just look in the mirror to see why you’re not one of them.

Old 05-02-2022, 10:29 PM

8,395 posts, read 3,575,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I’m sorry, but I don’t buy this at all. Historically speaking, women have never had a problem with unfulfilled sexual and intimacy desires, except when it is self imposed. So let’s be honest, a reasonably attractive female can get laid at a 7/11 store, while an extremely attractive woman may not even have to get out of her car and enter the store, but simply roll down the car window …. hey there fella, are ya up for a little naughty naughty?LOL. Guys CAN NOT DO THIS VERY SUCCESSFULLY.

My personal theory about all of this is that while there are a bunch of factors at play …. the one that stands out the most is that for what ever reason, women have become overly idealistic when it comes to who they view as a “worthy” partner. You see this on the plethora of dating cites where you can find hundreds of thousands of women of all ages, 18-70, all searching for that perfect guy that doesn’t exist. You can see clearly, they are looking for the guy who looks like Adonis, is financially top tier, who saves lost puppies, visits his grandma every week, and is the apple of every other woman’s eye, that she can have all to her 7 self. That’s right, the large majority of women believe they deserve and will only consider those guys in the top 2%. And they are holding out for that, while perhaps hooking up at a club from time to time and get smashed, or go home with their girl friends and have their own pajama party.

The problem here is the math doesn’t work … if women are equal or outnumber men slightly, and if more than half of them are chasing 2% of the men, that leaves the other 98% of men who don’t “qualify”, SOL and out in the cold. But for those fortunate ones of the 2% club, the world is their oyster, and they can have their pick, which only exacerbates the problem, as we will see ….

And this covers a wide range of ages, but is particularly problematic when it comes to the women in their mid 30’s to mid 40’s who are single mothers. There are so many of them out there, it’s ridiculous…. and a ton that are extremely attractive women who would have zero problem attracting multiple potential mates who would consider them a blessing, if not for the fact that those guys don’t make the cut. The fact is, these women still consider themselves that prize that only the top 2%er is worthy. This hypothetical woman around 35-40, still extremely good looking, who is divorced with a couple of cubs, is still looking for the 35-40 year old top tier male, that she doesn’t qualify for! That’s the guy that all of the other women want too, so, he has his pick …. is he going to get involved with a 35 or 40 year old with two kid in tow, or is he going to choose the younger better version of her before she had another man’s children, and go for the 28 year old hottie, of which he may have several options to choose from?

I think a lot of this boils down to several contributing factors, which clearly influence females perception of men in general toward a negative view, but also in how society at large has become disconnected with what represents real value, as compared to the superficial appearance of value. Then you add in a skyrocketing divorce rate … increasing numbers of single mothers, and men getting financially hammered with child support obligations, there is a gigantic smorgasbord of resentment and distrust between women and men which has resulted in authentic affection becoming almost nonexistent.

At the end of the day, when the BS outweighs the shrinking benefits, resentment builds on both sides. It’s a terribly sad situation for both men and women. I’m glad I’m old, and have already met my quota for heartbreaks.
I am not too picky. He can't be a smoker because of my asthma. No drugs. No criminal stuff. Don't want an old man or someone young enough to be my offspring. Don't want anymore women dressed in drag messaging me. He has to have real plumbing down there. If he looks like a slob or looks like an angry man about to pull out a chainsaw then I rule him out. Any skull pictures is a no. Anyone ranting about politics throughout the post is ruled out. Any man sending me naked pictures gets blocked. Any man just looking for sex is blocked. I am not used to sex stuff and I have trouble even thinking about getting naked around a stranger or even someone I know somewhat.

If his profile picture has him wearing a mask that's a disqualifier too. Anyone with the covid messages about 'getting through this together,' etc is also blocked. The men who are scared of covid and are insisting on virtual dating only get blocked too. There's been a lot of them over the past couple of years.

Old 05-02-2022, 10:31 PM

24,884 posts, read 9,631,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
If you can’t get laid in 2022 when women are giving it away for free in the name of empowerment YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
Women in high demand aren’t giving it away for free, low demand women are. (Obese, overweight, ugly, smokers etc.)

I know that everyone thinks all women have equal demand in the dating market, but it’s not true. Just because you have a vagina, doesn’t mean you look like Kate Upton or Scarlett Johansson.

Old 05-02-2022, 10:34 PM

4,324 posts, read 2,518,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Women in high demand aren’t giving it away for free, low demand women are. (Obese, overweight, ugly, smokers etc.)

I know that everyone thinks all women have equal demand in the dating market, but it’s not true. Just because you have a vagina, doesn’t mean you look like Kate Upton or Scarlett Johansson.
Yup, lol. Obese and homely women have considerably more sexual partners on average than slim, attractive women.

Old 05-02-2022, 10:40 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,371,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
There are plenty of single women out there, and the majority of single women are open and even eager to be in a romantic relationship. The difference between now and earlier in history is that they don't NEED it to function. Even besides the social pressures, it wasn't that long ago that a woman couldn't even have a credit card in her own name. So most women aren't going to settle for just any warm body, they want someone who makes them happier together than they are single. There has to be some value added. The thing is, though, that many women can be pretty darn happy single. I'd advise any man looking to improve his chances of a happy LTR to really work on the social and emotional skills and awareness necessary to be a good friend, partner, and lover. Learn to be the kind of person who builds those around them up, not the kind of person who drains them.

I also think the average man isn't super realistic about what the average woman looks like, and many are blind to a pretty large portion of the potential dating pool around them as a result. Might need to adjust some expectations in that department as well if you're realistically going to find someone available and compatible.

Old 05-02-2022, 11:28 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,902,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I’m sorry, but I don’t buy this at all. Historically speaking, women have never had a problem with unfulfilled sexual and intimacy desires, except when it is self imposed.
Quote:
Women are less interested in sex/intimacy with the average guy than ever before.
...what?

Historically, in most societies through most of civilization a typical woman had exactly one option for sex: her husband, whom she may or may not have even chosen for herself, and who was not obliged to treat her well in bed. And having sex automatically risked pregnancy, which was one of the most common ways of dying for a woman. Wow, super hot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies