Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2022, 12:50 PM

15,722 posts, read 9,554,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadinhi View Post
Penis exposure in a land marketed to kids ?

Tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you didn't watch the video.

Old 05-02-2022, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadinhi View Post
Penis exposure in a land marketed to kids ?

Tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you didn't watch the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
Can't have happened too recently because Pirates has been closed for a while.
The link in the OP literally reads

Quote:
The incident occurred on a previous visit but Christina posted the TikTok in April.
People should at least click on links before posting about them. Of course, I don't think the OP actually knew what the link was about either, so there's that.

Old 05-02-2022, 12:56 PM

14,820 posts, read 8,153,850 times
Quote:
Can't have happened too recently because Pirates has been closed for a while.

Quote:
per the article;
The guests were stuck for a while and the Fire Department arrived to help. However, at one point during the downtime while the lights were on, one guest lowered their pants and urinated into the water. The incident occurred on a previous visit but Christina posted the TikTok in April.
https://wdwnt.com/2022/05/guest-urin...in-disneyland/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post

Which is ironic, because it looks like the OP didn't watch the video themselves!

Well, yes it was a woman, not a man,(she was stuck there and couldn't hold it any longer.) so I am not sure how a penis was exposed!
This is just McCarthyism revisited.....label everything and everyone you don't like as a Pedophile, because that is about the worse thing you can possibly label someone with nowadays.
And just because someone pulls down their pants and urinates, doesn't mean it has anything to do with sex or pedophilia...that is a leap. Shows me where some people's minds are at.

Old 05-02-2022, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Which is ironic, because it looks like the OP didn't watch the video themselves!

Well, yes it was a woman, not a man,(she was stuck there and couldn't hold it any longer.) so I am not sure how a penis was exposed!
This is just McCarthyism revisited.....label everything and everyone you don't like as a Pedophile, because that is about the worse thing you can possibly label someone with nowadays.
And just because someone pulls down their pants and urinates, doesn't mean it has anything to do with sex or pedophilia...that is a leap. Shows me where some people's minds are at.
My cynicism leads me to believe that the poster knew a lot of people would not read the link or watch the video and would instead comment on the inflammatory title. Truth be damned when you're trying to make a political point!

Old 05-02-2022, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redflag71 View Post
sometimes the news gets the story wrong was he urinating or masturbating?
OP, since you posted the link to the story and the video, how on earth do you not realize the guest was actually a woman?

Posters have a duty to actually get the story right on some level before using it to make political points.

Old 05-02-2022, 01:14 PM

9,550 posts, read 4,374,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh man, if you think that makes Disneyland a land full of Pedophiles, boy do I have some REALLY bad news for you if you go to churchs, or the boy scouts.

The only thing worse seems to be the GOP political folks. shudder.
The frequency of pedophilia in the church is no different then the population in general. Facts: Try it, you'll like it.

Old 05-02-2022, 01:21 PM

5,775 posts, read 4,735,051 times
There is so much FAIL in this thread it's disturbing.

Old 05-02-2022, 01:34 PM

78,642 posts, read 60,823,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
The frequency of pedophilia in the church is no different then the population in general. Facts: Try it, you'll like it.
Yeah, I don't think most rational people hold churches too much to task for sexual assault of minors which does happen throughout society.

It's when churches KNOW about it and help cover it up that people really lose all trust in that organization.

Old 05-02-2022, 01:35 PM

14,377 posts, read 11,778,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post

I don't mind telling you I didn't bother clicking the link. I didn't need to watch the video, to know this didn't happen recently. So why is it news all of a sudden?

Old 05-02-2022, 01:57 PM

Quote:
I don't mind telling you I didn't bother clicking the link. I didn't need to watch the video, to know this didn't happen recently. So why is it news all of a sudden?
Well, there's the internet and the beast must be fed 24/7. The woman who took the video just uploaded it to TikTok recently. The website linked in the OP saw it, commented very briefly on it and included the video where it is mentioned, not shown as far as I can tell, though I did not look too closely, that a woman had peed in the water while she and others were waiting. The OP then apparently read the link without watching the video and decided it must have been a man and maybe the man was actually masturbating and not peeing because, I suspect, that fit the narrative she was going after. It's a thread fail for the OP. I trust she will come in and apologize for misleading us any minute now.

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 05-02-2022 at 02:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.