Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 11:50 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
It's pretty obvious why FOX didn't want to air this.
They did air it.

On Fox Business channel and it was also streamed on Foxnews.com.

Old 06-09-2022, 11:53 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
The Trump anti-Democracy clown show. So many indictments, so little time…
You got one thing right - it's a clown show.

Old 06-10-2022, 12:31 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
They did air it.

On Fox Business channel and it was also streamed on Foxnews.com.
Did they play the part where Ivanka said that her father lost the election?

Old 06-10-2022, 12:39 AM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
Didn't see the show trial, but caught a few excerpts later on the news.

It's astonishing the lies they told at the beginning, including lies of omission.

"This was simply a bunch of Republicans who wanted to overthrow the government and deny the American people their right to have their votes counted".

No mention of the huge number of well-documented voting "irregularities" and often-illegal rules changes during the election, providing vast evidence of vote fraud... which are the real reasons the Capitol riot occurred.

The people who protested outside the building and then went in, wanted to stop the final certification of the Electoral College vote, for which they had seen major evidence that it was uncertifiable. They did it wrongly and illegally, and their acts should be punished according to law... but their motives are certainly understandable. This show trial did their best to make sure the motives were NOT understood - the Democrats were desperate to "not understand" them, and lie about them instead.

The right of the people to have their voices heard and their votes accurately counted had already been violated hugely, long before the polls closed in November 2020, and long before Trump said anything at any DC rally and anybody set foot on the Capitol grounds.

We should be used to the Democrats faking and lying by now. But this show trial was a gross, smelly reminder of just how much and how repeatedly they do it.

Last edited by Roboteer; 06-10-2022 at 12:52 AM..

Old 06-10-2022, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Here we go...

Those people had to have signed the forms by 12/14 as a "just incase".

OF COURSE they were told not to say anything- the altleft anti-Trump MSM would have made EXACTLY what they & the Jan 6 scammittee are doing right now; twisting everything to make it sound like it was something it's not.

You guys are so gullible.

Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, etc., lie straight to everyones faces & even when it's proven that they have lied... the left will still suck their big left toes.
They signed paperwork saying they were the chosen electors (they were not). 2 of the states can claim your argument because they changed their documents to say that it was just in case. The rest? Not so much.

In your world, me putting in a fake deed transfer on someone elses house "just in case" is somehow legal. Its not.

Old 06-10-2022, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Didn't see the show trial, but caught a few excerpts later on the news.

It's astonishing the lies they told at the beginning, including lies of omission.

"This was simply a bunch of Republicans who wanted to overthrow the government and deny the American people their right to have their votes counted".

No mention of the huge number of well-documented voting "irregularities" and often-illegal rules changes during the election, providing vast evidence of vote fraud... which are the real reasons the Capitol riot occurred.

The people who protested outside the building and then went in, wanted to stop the final certification of the Electoral College vote, for which they had seen major evidence that it was uncertifiable. They did it wrongly and illegally, and their acts should be punished according to law... but their motives are certainly understandable. This show trial did their best to make sure the motives were NOT understood - they were desperate to "not understand" them, and lie about them instead.

The right of the people to have their voices heard and their votes accurately counted had already been violated hugely, long before the polls closed in November 2020, and long before Trump said anything at any DC rally and anybody set foot on the Capitol grounds.

We should be used to the Democrats faking and lying by now. But this show trial was a gross, smelly reminder of just how much and how repeatedly they do it.
They had Trumps daughter on, aand even she was saying she did not beleive he had won. Maybe you should try actually watching them and the witnesses, rather then being told what to believe.

Old 06-10-2022, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They had Trumps daughter on, aand[sic] even she was saying she did not beleive[sic] he had won. Maybe you should try actually watching them and the witnesses, rather then being told what to believe.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll cite parts of the show trial that didn't mention any part of what you said, and hope I can fool someone into believing me instead of you.

Old 06-10-2022, 12:58 AM

BTW, the excerpt I caught on the news was the opening statement of the guy sitting in the Chairman's chair. Unaltered, uncut, and entirely within the context he provided. With none of the TV station people cutting in to "alter, clarify, or correct" anything he said: They just shut up and let him talk.

Did somebody mention "watching them and the witnesses"?

Did any of the Democrats running the show trial ever speak up and tell that guy "Hey, you didn't describe their motives correctly there"? Or "Hey, the illegalities and violations of people's rights took place months before Jan. 6, and were done mostly by Democrats and their cohorts who were afraid of the people's votes and desires being correctly recorded"?

I didn't think so.

Last edited by Roboteer; 06-10-2022 at 01:18 AM..

Old 06-10-2022, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll cite parts of the show trial that didn't mention any part of what you said, and hope I can fool someone into believing me instead of you.
TRANSLATION: You said you hadnt watched it all, and that was near the end so I was telling you something you missed.

Sheesh.

Old 06-10-2022, 02:58 AM

Next weeks are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday I think. I think there are 2 more after those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies