Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2022, 02:21 PM

30,363 posts, read 23,827,261 times

Advertisements

Oh boy.

I realize he's not actually hoping people kill libs and RINOs, but he sure picked a bad way to talk about removing them from office.

Who the hell told him this was a good idea?

No, we do not "bag and tag" our own people. We are not in a Civil war.

Flip this around, and imagine a Dem, be they liberal or Marxist, making this video.

Hell, let's flip it through the race lens, and the gender lens.

"Striking fear in the hearts of....

white males, everywhere

black people, everywhere

females, everywhere

gay people, everywhere..."

That's how bad it is. Fire the person who came up with this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2022, 02:41 PM

11,889 posts, read 5,863,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Perhaps its time to step back off the edge. I get that Trump voters don't like RINOS. But this is way over the top. Someone like this should not be an elected official.

Frightening Greitens: Trump Senate Candidate in Missouri Advocates Hunting and Shooting of “RINO’s,” Republicans in Name Only

Eric Greitens is running for the US Senate in Missouri.

This morning he released a commercial in which he declares it’s open hunting season on “RINOs.” That’s the acronym for Republicans in Name Only.

Greitens is shown cocking a rifle, and then as the video proceeds, what looks like Navy SEALS are hunting for so called RINOs.

Greitens is openly advocating the hunting and killing of Missouri Republicans who he feels are anti-Trump and anti-MAGA.
I'd say the same thing but here goes the media again with the Trump reference. Back in 2019 - I said I wish that Biden had been president and not Obama. I threw my support behind Kasich and then things he said I didn't agree with. I'm sure you also have liked or promoted someone who you ended up not liking once you knew more about them.

Old 06-24-2022, 03:36 PM

16,140 posts, read 10,818,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL74 View Post
Greitens is *a lot* more intelligent than MGT, which makes him so much worse. MGT is dumb enough to believe her own crap. Greitens is just a terrible human.
Greitens is a sick version of MGT. She is just stupid.
He is infatuated with his Navy Seal persona and can't stop fondling guns.
This is his 2016 ad... https://youtu.be/0-VfFi6Z14Q

Old 06-24-2022, 06:09 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,355,027 times
Even Josh Hawley criticized him so it must be really bad.

Old 06-25-2022, 05:45 AM

37,973 posts, read 17,924,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Perhaps its time to step back off the edge. I get that Trump voters don't like RINOS. But this is way over the top. Someone like this should not be an elected official.

Frightening Greitens: Trump Senate Candidate in Missouri Advocates Hunting and Shooting of “RINO’s,” Republicans in Name Only

Eric Greitens is running for the US Senate in Missouri.

This morning he released a commercial in which he declares it’s open hunting season on “RINOs.” That’s the acronym for Republicans in Name Only.

Greitens is shown cocking a rifle, and then as the video proceeds, what looks like Navy SEALS are hunting for so called RINOs.

Greitens is openly advocating the hunting and killing of Missouri Republicans who he feels are anti-Trump and anti-MAGA.
hahahahaha That anyone thinks he is literally wanting to shoot them has absolutely no clue or doesn't care about the truth. A dumb ad but it isn't about actually killing or physically harming someone.

More fake drama.

Old 06-25-2022, 05:47 AM

37,973 posts, read 17,924,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Greitens is a sick version of MGT. She is just stupid.
He is infatuated with his Navy Seal persona and can't stop fondling guns.
This is his 2016 ad... https://youtu.be/0-VfFi6Z14Q
Nothing to do with policy. Policy wise I hope he is like MGT. She is one of the better congress critters on policy. It's always about policy and not the made up nonsense in your post.

But he thinks he's so cool.

Old 06-25-2022, 09:44 AM

4,272 posts, read 3,794,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh boy.

I realize he's not actually hoping people kill libs and RINOs, but he sure picked a bad way to talk about removing them from office.

Who the hell told him this was a good idea?

No, we do not "bag and tag" our own people. We are not in a Civil war.

Flip this around, and imagine a Dem, be they liberal or Marxist, making this video.

Hell, let's flip it through the race lens, and the gender lens.

"Striking fear in the hearts of....

white males, everywhere

black people, everywhere

females, everywhere

gay people, everywhere..."

That's how bad it is. Fire the person who came up with this.
This strategy plays to the people of Missouri, though. For Greitens, that's all that counts. Plus, all of this free notoriety is incredible for his campaign.

I don't think he realizes, though, that he is the RINO in this Republican state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies