Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2022, 08:45 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
No, it being an illegal is not the "real focus". The real focus is that the left is using her as a political pawn. And that her mother and her doctors don't seem concerned that the child rapist is/was in the child's own home. The mother didn't seem to have reported the rape, well at least not by a 27yo. The Ohio doctor, did that doctor even report it? The Indiana doctor said it was abuse by a 17yo, not a 27yo...which means it wasn't statutory rape. If the right didn't push back on this story, wanting the facts, then likely that man wouldn't have been arrested and he'd still be in that child's home. Weird how you people seem to have wanted that.

btw, she could have gotten the abortion in Ohio.
Yes a police report on the rape was filed, ask the AG why he wasn’t informed. No one knows the girls identify so no she is not a pawn, the story stands.

Old 07-15-2022, 08:51 PM

23,598 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Confused? A doctor went on record with the details, a police report was filed and the Ohio AG was unaware. The fact that Ohio couldn’t corroborate her story doesn’t mean it was a lie.
Prove the police report was filed before or over the next 2-3 days of the abortion?

Old 07-15-2022, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You keep repeating yourself, abortion is banned in Ohio at 6 weeks which she was beyond. If you were a doctor would you want to defend yourself in court that this was an emergency with that DA. Two doctors are on record that it wasn’t worth the risk, but now we have your opinion.
Abortion at heartbeat you mean, which could be six weeks or longer.
Besides, there is exemptions when the mothers life is in danger, and the life of a girl who'd just turned 10yo would have been in danger.

Old 07-15-2022, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbKuntie21 View Post
Individuals wouldn’t be “political pawns” if the hypocritical republicans like yourself weren’t so obsessed with people’s private medical decisions.
So, you want everything about it to remain private. So much so that the man who'd raped this child would have still remained in the home...to continue raping her. Wow, that says a lot about you.

Old 07-15-2022, 09:13 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,406,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I respect her choice, but if my ultrasound would have been very different. I have worked with teenaged patients with similar situation, their entire life will be spent institutionalized.

I would not carry such a pregnancy to term.
I understand.

I urged her to terminate the fetus. My church has no real stance on the topic. Our doctrine focuses on when the Bible says that soul life begins, which it rather clearly defines as when the baby inhales its first breath [Nephesh Chay].

I know that my daughter-in-laws decision has stripped her of twenty years. My son was not able to carry the burden, so he divorced her. We stay in contact with her and my wife wants to visit a few times each year. We feel sorry for her as she must go through this process.

My daughter-in-law was against abortion and this is where it led her.

Old 07-15-2022, 11:14 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I understand.

I urged her to terminate the fetus. My church has no real stance on the topic. Our doctrine focuses on when the Bible says that soul life begins, which it rather clearly defines as when the baby inhales its first breath [Nephesh Chay].

I know that my daughter-in-laws decision has stripped her of twenty years. My son was not able to carry the burden, so he divorced her. We stay in contact with her and my wife wants to visit a few times each year. We feel sorry for her as she must go through this process.

This is what really bothers me about a super-majority of social conservatives running SCOTUS. I am sorry about this situation.

Old 07-15-2022, 11:55 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbKuntie22 View Post
I literally specified “private medical decisions”. Nice try though.
Damn straight!! I should have the right to murder my entire family in the privacy of my own home!! I demand my right to privacy!! How dare anyone have a problem with me killing whoever I damn well please in the privacy of my own home???

Old 07-16-2022, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I understand.

Just make sure to let your grandchild know that you wish they were dead on a regular basis for the rest of their life. I'm sure they're appreciate your brutal honesty. No doubt it'll be a wonderful bonding moment.

Your Church sounds like they did a very convenient interpretation of scripture to make sure they land on the pro-abortion side. Not too surprising. That's happening to a lot of churches these days. All sorts of thinigs that are pretty clearly forbidden in the Bible are A-OK according to many "modern" churches. Convenient, isn't it?

But might I suggest an experiment. Let's take 1000 women who want an abortion. Just wait 9 months and see what percentage results in human life. If the number lands pretty close to 100% then it kinda makes the case that abortion is just murder than people want to say isn't murder. Hitler did the same thing with Jews: Convince everyone they're not human and deserve no human rights, and then just kill them.

Last edited by godofthunder9010; 07-16-2022 at 12:13 AM..

Old 07-16-2022, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Abortion at heartbeat you mean, which could be six weeks or longer.
Besides, there is exemptions when the mothers life is in danger, and the life of a girl who'd just turned 10yo would have been in danger.
Not necessarily true. A 10 year old girl can safely carry a pregnancy to term with far less risk than a 40 year old woman, but we don't get all freaked out when a 40 year old woman get pregnant.

Ultimately, Ohio law says the girl can get an abortion if she wants one and the whole thing has been a whole mess of BS and political posturing. Meanwhile, the man who raped her damned well better be deported, but i think we know better. Biden and the Dems think that a massive wave of Hispanics coming in will guarantee they hold power indefinitely as soon as they can figure out how to grant them all citizenship. Even rapists and murderers won't be deported, or if they are they'll be back in no time at all.

The ironic part is that Democrats are so busy blowing smoke up everyone's butt over illegal immigration and abortion at the same time, they fail to realize that unlimited abortion is a huge dealbreaker for all the very very Catholic Hispanics. They're not going to keep that voting base for long while advocating for 3rd trimester and post birth abortions.

Old 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbKuntie22 View Post
You do you. If you really want to murder your family, have at it; it’s already on your mind.
Yeah not having any problem whatsoever with murder is exactly what you'd expect from the pro-abortion side. It's how they think. Human life is just garbage and all is entirely disposable.

But with your almighty 3 posts, I will now refrain from feeding the forum troll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies