Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2022, 08:26 PM

21,142 posts, read 19,722,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
My my, gentlemen. Your attitudes are duly noted. As Gloria Steinem once observed, "If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament." Do you really think that your scintillating observations along with all the other other BS from the Republican party will be forgotten come midterms? Don't count on it.

And as for states, you can start with the state of Texas.
My, my, lady. Your ignorance is duly noted. As Hugh Hefner once said "There's no way I would have gotten away with abusing women if I had to support all their children." (sarcasm)

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...g-on-abortion/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2022, 08:30 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfinglegend View Post
Good point. I wouldn’t want to spend a minute in such a deranged mind.

LMAO! What a complete buffoonery of a post. Sperm needs an egg to create life.

My goodness, do you fanatics take basic biology courses or do you ramble at the mouth without thinking?
I might well ask you the same question. According to you the sperm is dead and the egg is dead until they somehow rise up from their tiny graves like zombies and somehow get together to create life. For your information Dr. Biology, sperm cells are living organisms just as a woman's eggs are living organisms. You can't rub two dead objects together and expect that this will somehow create life.

If you were one of my students back in the day I'd have given you an "F" and required you to retake the course.

Old 06-25-2022, 08:34 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
My my, gentlemen. Your attitudes are duly noted. As Gloria Steinem once observed, "If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament." Do you really think that your scintillating observations along with all the other other BS from the Republican party will be forgotten come midterms? Don't count on it.

And as for states, you can start with the state of Texas.
Wrong:

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...g-on-abortion/

Old 06-25-2022, 08:35 PM

17,629 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No, there aren't.

There aren't "just as many women" who would ban all abortions, as there are women who would allow first trimester abortions.

You're 'bout to be schooled in this.
You’re woefully ignorant. Polling exists and it proves what I’ve said. Keep whistling past the graveyard though. Most Americans do not support killing unborn babies and that includes women.

Old 06-25-2022, 08:39 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,423,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
That's EXACTLY the case. Republicans pretty much were a shoe-in for the midterms.

Until yesterday.

And the Republican leadership needs to recognize this, speedy-quick, and come out in front of this saying their states will keep first trimester abortion legal. If they care to win in November.
Yes. Republicans had high hopes thanks to the Democrats being idiots. But now idiocy has overtaken the Republican party also.

There will be a vicious backlash over this. Women will start noticing and voting. No woman wants to find herself, or her daughter, needing an illegal abortion.

Old 06-25-2022, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
There are just as many women who are pro-life if not more.
I doubt there are many women who are extreme pro-lifers, who want to make even the pills illegal.

Old 06-25-2022, 08:40 PM

17,629 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Yes. Republicans had high hopes thanks to the Democrats being idiots. But now idiocy has overtaken the Republican party also.

There will be a vicious backlash over this. Women will start noticing and voting. No woman wants to find herself, or her daughter, needing an illegal abortion.
lol. Keep dreaming. There are much more important issues than abortion and you zealots are going to learn that in November.

Old 06-25-2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Far leftist deranged white women are a small segment of the population.

Majority of women care about the economy and providing for their children due to idiotic leftist policies.

Also explains why women flocked to Trump over Hildabeast.
Extremists on either side are a minority. But wanting early abortions to be legal is NOT an extreme position. It is probably what the great majority of Americans want, whether male or female. But reasonable females do NOT want to go back to having an illegal abortion in a dirty basement. And if they are too old to get pregnant, they are afraid for their daughters. Women will NOT accept this.

To some extent, pro-choicers caused this by insisting that late abortions should be legal.

Old 06-25-2022, 08:46 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I have been reliably informed that men can get pregnant and menstruate, too.
If you believe that, then you definitely have no business deciding what women can do with their own bodies.

And no, it wasn't funny. We women don't take kindly to jokes about serious topics.

Old 06-25-2022, 08:49 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
100% human DNA makes it....?

To some Jews were not human. To some, Native Americans were not human.

Your argument is flimsy and lacks serious consideration.

Never heard of that witch. Am I supposed to be impressed by a genocidal dolt named Gloria Steinem? The Germans had many arguments to dehumanize those they were exterminating. You don’t impress me.
Who do YOU think Gloria Steinum is? I think you may be confusing her with someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies