Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2022, 12:59 PM

25,781 posts, read 12,849,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I can tell you what I hate.
Nothing.
I’m not a hater. And I certainly don’t hate fellow americans who hold different political views.
That’s the big difference.
Ps. I’m also not stupid
Pps. We are not about to fall apart -The country will not collapse in 6 years. I’m calling anyone who believe that stupid. I don’t think very many people are that stupid although they all seem to be posting here.
I stated our economy will collapse in 6 years if the gov't spending isn't reversed...let's revisit this in 6 years.

Old 07-02-2022, 01:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I wonder what percentage of P&OC trumpers have never been to California ?
Exactly. We get so much hate because they are conditioned to hate us. Ring a bell and they snarl in a westerly direction. Pavlov's Voters.

Tell them good things and they'll say "We SEE the news! We SEE the numbers!" That same news and those same numbers they'll alternately jeer at for being fake news... (#okaythen)

People who claim to be oppressed outside their party are usually the ones most trained BY their party.

We do have a few Californians on here constantly talking about how they hate California. They're generally the same ones telling people to leave if they don't like America...while refusing to leave California...which they hate.

It's amazing, and a little scary, how this confused, furious, and always-at-odds-with-everything group thinks they'll make one heck of an amazing country. I mean...so do it already. Stop going on and on about it.

Old 07-02-2022, 01:04 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,297,747 times
The globalists would never allow this. They want the entire planet under their control. Also it won't do any good if 40% of homes are now being sold to corporations and foreign investors. Would this new country do anything to stop it or would they end up another corrupt nation run by corrupt individuals?

Old 07-02-2022, 01:07 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,569,336 times
The nation would have been far better had it mostly stayed within the confines of the northeast where it originated.

Old 07-02-2022, 01:11 PM

4,912 posts, read 2,062,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
AMEN!! If we have 2 nations, we can be happy and let them have their own area where they can live in their chaos and misery. I don't want to go down with them. They aren't going anywhere good.

My retirements stock and 401K are tanking. I'm really worried and can't even bear to look to see what kind of shape they are in now and I know it will get worse. I worked hard for everything I have and now Biden taketh away and is doing it on purpose. I hate these people. He wants us all dependent on government and he's taking all we have to build us back up and wants the government to pay our way. He wants to hand out gas cards, grocery cards, welfare, unemployment, this aid and that aid so that we all will look to government for any help. It turns my stomach that this is their plan and they celebrate it.
Yeah, I feel your pain as it relates to your 401K. I made the mistake yesterday and looked at mine and I lost over 1/4 of it at this point. My only saving grace, in retirement, is that I have three good pension to support me throughout my retirement. “I” was hoping to leave my 401K to my kids.

I truly feel bad for people who need their full 401Ks to retire, but now are forced to stay working till at least mid 2025 when hopefully a real president is elected.

I do not want to see the break-up of the country, but if that does happen, I’ll be heading to the Conservative side WITHOUT question. Also, the Liberals would have to give up land, from liberal stated like California or Washington state and Oregon so the newly elected Red Country has access to both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

Plus the divorce wouldn’t last too long since the Red country would simply invade the Blue country anyway since I would venture to say that 90% to 95% of the American warrior class would go to the Red country, leaving the Blue country basically defenseless. This goes for their police forces too since those cops would have it so bad I. The Blue country!!

Old 07-02-2022, 01:14 PM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
There would also still be slavery and abortion and no female vote. So?
Nah. It would have ended. If it wouldn't have ended on moral grounds, it would have ended on economic grounds within 20 years of the Civil War years.

A good number of confederates expatriated to Brazil after the Civil War because slavery was still legal there. In time it ended in Brazil and life went on for those ex confederates. They moved on.

As for women voting... again, that would have come about either way.

Quote:
That abusive imagery is on you. Who will you be mad at when you don't have libs to be mad at anymore?
Nobody. That's the whole point.

Quote:
Who is oppressing you when it isn't libs?
Nobody. Again, that's the whole point. Well... unless China invades and takes over or something of that nature.

Quote:
What I've said about the conservative mindset is true, backed by science. (So is the liberal mindset, to be fair.)
I'm not really a "conservative," per se. The only reason I've sided with them is because the alternative is the tyranny of the left. The ONLY thing I believe in is mutual individual liberty (most people have absolutely no idea what that means--it doesn't mean you do as you like and to hell with everyone else). You can call that whatever you like, conservative, libertarian, anarchist, constitutionalist, etc. There is no official political party that reflects my philosophy completely. But at this point, the repubs are far, far closer than the dems. By lightyears.

Quote:
But don't put your abuse issues on us. That's your own thing to work out.
You guys are the ones espousing tyrannical, oppressive laws, economics, policies, and cultural norms. Until you stop doing that, I won't stop blaming you.

Old 07-02-2022, 01:16 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Yeah, I feel your pain as it relates to your 401K. I made the mistake yesterday and looked at mine and I lost over 1/4 of it at this point. My only saving grace, in retirement, is that I have three good pension to support me throughout my retirement. “I” was hoping to leave my 401K to my kids.

I truly feel bad for people who need their full 401Ks to retire, but now are forced to stay working till at least mid 2025 when hopefully a real president is elected.

I do not want to see the break-up of the country, but if that does happen, I’ll be heading to the Conservative side WITHOUT question. Also, the Liberals would have to give up land, from liberal stated like California or Washington state and Oregon so the newly elected Red Country has access to both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

Plus the divorce wouldn’t last too long since the Red country would simply invade the Blue country anyway since I would venture to say that 90% to 95% of the American warrior class would go to the Red country, leaving the Blue country basically defenseless. This goes for their police forces too since those cops would have it so bad I. The Blue country!!
The "warrior class"? A bunch of overweight dudes (the south and flyovers have a particular problem with that) sitting around constantly typing about how mad they are? (I know you're not talking about the "90% of the military are Republicans" myth.)

Send in your warrior class huffing and puffing. We have all those "smart but not COMMON SENSE smart!" tech dudes who can make stuff that will wipe out a "warrior class."

Do it already, stop typing about it in a fury and just making us laugh at you.

Old 07-02-2022, 01:17 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,259,148 times
Quote:
Exactly. We get so much hate because they are conditioned to hate us. Ring a bell and they snarl in a westerly direction. Pavlov's Voters.

Tell them good things and they'll say "We SEE the news! We SEE the numbers!" That same news and those same numbers they'll alternately jeer at for being fake news... (#okaythen)

People who claim to be oppressed outside their party are usually the ones most trained BY their party.

We do have a few Californians on here constantly talking about how they hate California. They're generally the same ones telling people to leave if they don't like America...while refusing to leave California...which they hate.

It's amazing, and a little scary, how this confused, furious, and always-at-odds-with-everything group thinks they'll make one heck of an amazing country. I mean...so do it already. Stop going on and on about it.
I don’t which are more rabidly angry or ill-informed- the California haters or the nyc haters. Admittedly, there is crossover. I mean they’ve seen it on YouTube so it must be true.

Old 07-02-2022, 01:19 PM

4,552 posts, read 2,275,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
We get Southwest Florida I won't even have to move.
How about all of Florida and I won’t have to move either. I’m figuring since most liberal states are in the north, split it horizontally carving CA out with the north.

Old 07-02-2022, 01:27 PM

4,858 posts, read 3,289,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
You think people on the left don’t have any money? You think we are all poor?
Yes I everyone living in those 10 million dollar houses with private planes and large portfolios is a conservative.
Here some news- hollywood, Wall Street, professional sports all have liberals among their ranks.
Great! Then they'll have an honest opportunity to 'put their money where their mouths are'. Let's see how many of the them actually DO leave for greener pastures then instead of just yakking about it every time 'their' guy loses and election. You know.... since all the evil conservatives won't be around to blame things on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies