Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2022, 05:13 PM

10,108 posts, read 7,778,315 times

Advertisements

I have yet to find someone that can explain to me why they like Biden and the job he is fumbling through with teleprompters and note cards. He's not even a good puppet.

Just like in this forum, all I hear is 'but Trump'. I've asked here many times why people think he's doing a good job and each time it's crickets or 'but Trump'. Even in person no one can explain why they like Biden. I want to hear from someone what it is that Biden is doing that they like.

All these polls show there are some people out there that actually think he's doing a good job, lol, and for the life of me I can't imagine what the reason is. I'm so curious what they like about him. Even Bezos and Musk don't like him.

I know he's fun to laugh at and make fun of but the variety comedic puppet show isn't worth the destruction and hardship the people and country are going through.

If you've met someone in person that likes Biden, please share what it is about him that they like and why they think he's doing a good job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2022, 05:17 PM

8,772 posts, read 5,065,317 times
You are going to be waiting a long time.

Old 07-03-2022, 05:17 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,821,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I have yet to find someone that can explain to me why they like Biden and the job he is fumbling through with teleprompters and note cards. He's not even a good puppet.

Just like in this forum, all I hear is 'but Trump'. I've asked here many times why people think he's doing a good job and each time it's crickets or 'but Trump'. Even in person no one can explain why they like Biden. I want to hear from someone what it is that Biden is doing that they like.

All these polls show there are some people out there that actually think he's doing a good job, lol, and for the life of me I can't imagine what the reason is. I'm so curious what they like about him.

I know he's fun to laugh at and make fun of but the variety comedic puppet show isn't worth the destruction and hardship the people and country are going through.

If you've met someone in person that likes Biden, please share what it is about him that they like and why they think he's doing a good job.
No. The usual answer I've gotten is, he's not Trump, but the most COMMON response is, silence with a

Old 07-03-2022, 05:50 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times
Nope. But I have a couple friends who think Trump should be in jail after watching the 1/6 hearings. They were already anti Trump and the hearings are the only "political information" they consume. When I challenge them on it I get "I hate politics and don't want to talk about it" .. my friends are kinda dumb.

Old 07-03-2022, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Nope. But I have a couple friends who think Trump should be in jail after watching the 1/6 hearings. They were already anti Trump and the hearings are the only "political information" they consume. When I challenge them on it I get "I hate politics and don't want to talk about it" .. my friends are kinda dumb.
So your friends can't give a reason why they like Biden and only say 'but Trump'. Funny how no one can say why they like Biden.

Old 07-03-2022, 06:02 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
I have friends that voted for Biden, yet none of them can tell me -- as of today -- what his accomplishments are. There is a reason that his disapproval numbers will be in the low 70s by the end of the summer, and that reason is that lots of Ds who voted for this literal corpse have seen a direct hit to their bottom line via gas prices, food prices, and overall inflation. They no longer support him, or his worthless administration.

Joe Biden was always an embarrassment as a Senator, but as pResident, he has been an unmitigated disaster.

Old 07-03-2022, 06:12 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Excuses is all I've heard. They get loud immediately too.

Old 07-03-2022, 06:17 PM

No way this idiot is running in 2024. He too stupid. His own people are trying to find someone else to run in 2024. They don't like him either. lol That must really make Biden feel good that no one thinks he should run again. I wonder what his wife thinks. If I were her, I'd be so embarrassed by him. Let's Go Brandon!

I do think it would have been entertaining to see him in a debate with Trump. Trump would ask him a question not on any note card he may have and how would they even keep him in his basement if he ran? lol The clown is toast.

Old 07-03-2022, 07:02 PM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
No way this idiot is running in 2024. He too stupid. His own people are trying to find someone else to run in 2024. They don't like him either. lol That must really make Biden feel good that no one thinks he should run again. I wonder what his wife thinks. If I were her, I'd be so embarrassed by him. Let's Go Brandon!

I do think it would have been entertaining to see him in a debate with Trump. Trump would ask him a question not on any note card he may have and how would they even keep him in his basement if he ran? lol The clown is toast.
I thought you were going to say "she's embarrassed FOR him", which I have always thought was the worst kind. It implies that you should know enough to be embarrassed for yourself but you're too stupid so someone has to be embarrassed FOR you...lol. In this case though, she is partly to blame so I'm not sure she isn't embarrassed for herself as well. I bet she didn't even consider that it would matter HOW she got into the White House. This certainly wasn't the right horse to ride in on. lol.

Old 07-03-2022, 07:02 PM

6,812 posts, read 9,363,742 times
Most of my friends, who were mostly Bernie supporters (I KNOW, RIGHT?!), will simply say that “he’s better than Trump” when asked this question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies