Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2022, 08:41 AM

37,470 posts, read 61,415,702 times

Advertisements

I am 'pro-choice' I think that overturning Roe v Wade was the right thing to do. This topic should never have been a Federal issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2022, 08:45 AM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
This is a real problem for young people. Old folks don’t care they are not getting pregnant. I think polls go out to the older and established people. I even think those with landlines. Because most of us don’t answer weird numbers on our cells.

Old 07-23-2022, 08:48 AM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I am 'pro-choice' I think that overturning Roe v Wade was the right thing to do. This topic should never have been a Federal issue.
Well what you saying now where the GOP voted that it’s illegal to travel and get an abortion in another state and other complications arising from this stupid move to band all abortions except the life of the woman by some old controlling men ?

Old 07-23-2022, 08:50 AM

37,470 posts, read 61,415,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Well what you saying now where the GOP voted that it’s illegal to travel and get an abortion in another state and other complications arising from this stupid move to band all abortions except the life of the woman by some old controlling men ?
It is not realistic to think that any state can prohibit inter-state traffic.

Old 07-24-2022, 05:07 AM

89,033 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You think that because that’s the DNC narrative, repeated endlessly on social media and the MSM. I just gave you a poll that disproves the narrative.
Not only that, I posted a recent Monmouth poll indicating that the percent of likely voters who think abortion is an important issue is only 5%. Only 5%. That's DWARFED by the 2/3 who are MUCH more concerned about inflation and whether they'll still be able to pay their bills in Biden's America.

Dems will keep whining about abortion, but it's a losing issue for them. They just keep coming off as the pro-killing party, especially because of the horrendous pro-death antics lunatic lefty protesters are pulling.

Old 07-24-2022, 05:09 AM

89,033 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Yes - this is the elite establishment strategy. Create the narrative instead of deal with what's true - and make the minority seem like a majority and hope the sheep will fall in line.

This is why you will not see abortion in Congress. They KNOW the majority of people don't like abortion.
Exactly!

Old 07-24-2022, 11:12 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,237,701 times
So let's see... rvw did not ban abortions, gave the choice to states, so should I vote dem and continue with record high inflation, open borders, violence, fentanyl killing people, human trafficking, distribution of disease carrying illegal aliens with trial date up to 8 years in the future, loss of police protection, hundreds of terrorists walking in via the southern border to plot another 911 style attack, destruction of the energy industry which now gets us involved with our enemies in the ME, advocates dirty oil to accelerate global warming, increased cost and danger from transporting the oil, baby formula shortages and 5$ gas. And a justice system corrupt as any in the old soviet union??????

Yep I'll gladly accept that pain, the destruction of America, to make a statement about abortions which are far more restricted in most other countries to which I will flee if trump gets elected and repubs take over the house and senate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies