Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2022, 07:29 AM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
or, if anyone doesnt realizes this, then they have got to be the dumbest person ever.
Biden is by far THE WORST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE ABSOLUT WASTE.

i saw on thing last night on hannity, where he is at the podium and he says outloud, "am i supposed to sign this?
This is a popularity rating not an overall rating as to who is the worst president, of course his rating would be low with high inflation and gas prices but that has little to do with his performance. He will be rated in the top half by historians in the end depending on the next two years, not near the bottom as was the case with a prior president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2022, 07:38 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,221,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He will be rated in the top half by historians in the end depending on the next two years, not near the bottom as was the case with a prior president.
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not. I'd love some additional thoughts on why you believe Biden will be in the "top half". To the original thread title, what Presidents in the 21st century would be considered worse than Biden, and why?

I agree that we cannot judge Biden quite yet because his term(s) are not fulfilled. With respect to the prior President, I don't think he'll be near the bottom, but he definitely won't be near the top where his cheerleaders want to put him. He'll be somewhere in the middle. Economy booming, curtailed regulations but of course his refusal to accept a free and fair election knocks off points.

Old 08-04-2022, 08:42 AM

1,140 posts, read 620,976 times
Lol, the dude who loves watches hannity (trump's butt buddy) says that Biden is the absolute worse. Sounds really objective

I would love to see how the orange man would've handled the downturns that Biden had to deal with. I bet he would've done just as bad... but but but his loyal followers would've either screamed "fake news" (their fav rationalization of trump's blunders being caught) or blame something else like the secret cabal of virgin blood drinking Libs

Be realistic and at least admit that no president would be able to solve the multiple global issues that has plagued us.

Old 08-04-2022, 08:45 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Do you have a link to the poll.

If I wanted to read an op ed piece on the poll your link would be okay but I'd like to just see the poll. Thanks

Old 08-04-2022, 08:47 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
"according to ABC/Ipsos"

A lie. It's according to Ted Harvey - whoever he is.
Yup.

Old 08-04-2022, 08:48 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
Lol, the dude who loves watches hannity (trump's butt buddy) says that Biden is the absolute worse. Sounds really objective

I would love to see how the orange man would've handled the downturns that Biden had to deal with. I bet he would've done just as bad... but but but his loyal followers would've either screamed "fake news" (their fav rationalization of trump's blunders being caught) or blame something else like the secret cabal of virgin blood drinking Libs

Be realistic and at least admit that no president would be able to solve the multiple global issues that has plagued us.
Trump didn't have "downturns." He had a fantastic economy because of his policies.

Biden, beholding to the idiotic far left, came in and did EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what Trump did, and now look at what has happened.

What kind of dummy comes into office and sees a fantastic economy and then changes everything 180?

We are coming out of historic lockdowns and a 100 year pandemic. Biden over cooked the economy, was hostile to fossil fuels, threatened businesses with tax hikes, signed up for more international taxes, etc. etc. etc.

This is why his economic approval is 25 points less than Trumps, and his OVERALL approval sunk to lower than Trump's ever did.

Even with a far less hostile media. Come on.

Old 08-04-2022, 08:50 AM

8,344 posts, read 6,438,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post

The down turns are because of Bidens policies

Old 08-04-2022, 09:41 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
This is a popularity rating not an overall rating as to who is the worst president, of course his rating would be low with high inflation and gas prices but that has little to do with his performance. He will be rated in the top half by historians in the end depending on the next two years, not near the bottom as was the case with a prior president.
no way that Biduh will be rated in the top half.....50 years of being a political failure

Old 08-04-2022, 09:45 AM

5,058 posts, read 3,960,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
I completely disagree on this one.

George W Bush was the worst.

How bad was George W. Bush?

He was so bad that no one will even mention his name out loud or post on him. Go ahead and do a forum search for his name and see what you get.
We’ll, there are about 25 presidents who are rarely mentioned.

Biden is now considered the worst president of all time.

Old 08-04-2022, 10:16 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,675,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
or, if anyone doesnt realizes this, then they have got to be the dumbest person ever.
Biden is by far THE WORST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE ABSOLUT WASTE.

i saw on thing last night on hannity, where he is at the podium and he says outloud, "am i supposed to sign this?
Your problem is listening to people like Hannity. There is nothing credible about him. He is almost as bas as Tucker Carlson.

Quote:
With the current polarity between the parties, I don't see any President having a high rating. I think Biden will end up in the middle somewhere around George H. W. Bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
The down turns are because of Bidens policies
Name one that has caused a downturn in the economy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies