Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2022, 01:59 PM

37,218 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
You are partially correct that you are lost and otherwise out of your league when fact checking.

Yet you replied anyway, isn't that trolling or you wish to keep adding to your post count for that trophy?

I literally spelled it out so easily even a Democrat could follow it. Go read it again and this time use reading comprehension skills if any are present. It stems from you asking about who asked about the pad lock on the storage room. The info is easily verifiable, or get someone to read it to you if you are incapable of reading and understanding it yourself.

Are you paid per post, per word, per byte, per nibble or per bit?
Trump made the claim that the FBI asked him to put the lock on the storage room.

Trump is not a reliable source of information in this matter.

Old 08-14-2022, 01:59 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We need to have a trial to settle all of this once and for all.
It’ll never be settled. Because Trump could be cleared of everything and Dems would still be crying guilty and chasing him till he’s dead and long gone.

Old 08-14-2022, 02:01 PM

37,218 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’ll never be settled. Because Trump could be cleared of everything and Dems would still be crying guilty and chasing him till he’s dead and long gone.
No, actually. If he is declared innocent or acquitted in court, I am quite willing to accept the decision of a unanimous jury. The jury has all of the power in a criminal case.

I'm glad you agree that we need to have a trial, though. You're coming along nicely.

Old 08-14-2022, 02:02 PM

6,824 posts, read 14,036,923 times
Quote:

I'm pretty we are headed in that direction. We have the when and were. The why is the big question here.

Old 08-14-2022, 02:03 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
You need enough evidence to even get to trial.

However, I 100% agree with you. But as with the russia russia russia BS, nuclear documents, hillary BS, and all the crap the left pushed on trump (right or wrong) since prior to him be our president, I don't think it will ever get to trial. Again the left set the road forward......

Old 08-14-2022, 02:03 PM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Nope DOJ employees given anonymity by Newseek because they had no authority to speak on the record on behalf of THE DOJ told Newsweek Garland was not in on things.

Did they lie? I don't know.

Maybe they were speculating based on whatever knowledge they thought they had about how this would work or maybe they were repeating office gossip that was wrong. Maybe Newsweek didn't follow what they were saying and reported it wrong.

Lots of options.

Yes, because ONLY Trump lies.

Old 08-14-2022, 02:06 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Donald Trump and his supporters wants to change the narrative of the MAR-A-LAGO Club raid to Democratics vs. Republicans, but in actuality, it's Donald Trump vs. the Department of Justice. Don't get it twisted!

Old 08-14-2022, 02:11 PM

25,448 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
I'm sure CNN would have broke the story as they rolled up with the FBI.
That's my point. Nobody knew. Until Trump spilled the beans.

Old 08-14-2022, 02:12 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You need enough evidence to even get to trial.

However, I 100% agree with you. But as with the russia russia russia BS, nuclear documents, hillary BS, and all the crap the left pushed on trump (right or wrong) since prior to him be our president, I don't think it will ever get to trial. Again the left set the road forward......
The Hillary BS? I thought Trump was going to take care of that. I mean, after all Hillary was really using McDonald to get to YOU. That was Trump's claim everytime he got called out. He really really let you depolorables down.

Old 08-14-2022, 02:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
No, actually. If he is declared innocent or acquitted in court, I am quite willing to accept the decision of a unanimous jury. The jury has all of the power in a criminal case.

I'm glad you agree that we need to have a trial, though. You're coming along nicely.
Except you’ve had no proof for 6 years and you’re still trying to convince everyone he’s guilty. You’ll never be satisfied with not guilty.

Lol. Always love the assumptions. Better come up with some proof to get him to have a trial, which you still don’t have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies