Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2022, 02:35 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,310,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Trump is mentally getting worse; he should seek professional help, somewhere. Delusional disorder to be exact.
Trump was off the rails after losing the election too; he was backed into a corner and lashing out like a crazy man. He's doing the same thing now. He tried everything after losing the election, including stealing votes in Georgia, stealing the election with fake electors, insurrection.

Perhaps that's how Trump acts when he realizes he cannot change what's about to happen and he really doesn't want it to happen. Perhaps he's trying for insurrection 2.0. He's even trying to get FBI staff to revolt.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:37 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
I've never voted for Trump and never will.

I'm extremely concerned about the transparency of this process and redacting huge portions of the documents is not allaying my concerns that this is very political.

I don't want the guy back in office but I also am concerned about the process and using the govt. to punish opposition or even giving the perception of such.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:39 PM

5,209 posts, read 4,674,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

I'm extremely concerned about the transparency of this process and redacting huge portions of the documents is not allaying my concerns that this is very political.

I don't want the guy back in office but I also am concerned about the process and using the govt. to punish opposition or even giving the perception of such.
Because the possibility of Trump being guilty never entered your mind. Also, is this the first time government documents have been redacted? Because a lot of you are acting like it is.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:40 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

So you would feel better if classified documents and sensitive information is revealed? To ease YOUR mind?

Old 08-29-2022, 02:40 PM

23,649 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
"Complete" is a matter of opinion and I wouldn't expect Ms. Bobb to be on the same page as the DoJ. You didn't ask if a "complete" or "satisfactory" inventory was supplied. She got one, she doesn't like it. Too bad.
A list of random boxes is not an inventory list of what the boxes contain. You might be sloppy enough to be good with it in your own personal life, but many others are not.

Quote:
Quote the part that requires it, please.
Already did that, a number of times.

Quote:
Again, you side-stepped the question. "Seems" based on what?
Already answered.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:43 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
The question I asked had direct bearing on your "we've seen this for years" assertion.

No, his tweets or posts or whatever they call them at his private online playground tell the tale.
Except it didn’t as I proved by posting your question to deflect from the question I asked.

Except you’re assuming that he is because you want him to be. There’s still no proof to get him posted or when it’s going to happen. Just more waiting.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:44 PM

23,649 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Ex-Trump Attorney Warns Trump May Have Already 'Given Away' Sensitive Info

Former President Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen said the confidential documents found by investigators during the FBI's search of Mar-a-Lago may have already been "given away," and if not, he warns that Trump may use the information to hold America "hostage."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...b5e7a5320fcc45
The FBI should haul him in and interrogate him, under oath. Oh wait, he'd already lied under oath, and was disbarred for it.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:47 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times
Quote:
No, his tweets or posts or whatever they call them at his private online playground tell the tale.
They're called "Truths" and shares are ReTruths. It's very silly, especially considering their content.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:48 PM

37,231 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’s been 6 years and still no proof or answer to when they’re going to get him. Reminds me of the constant cries of wolf
There have not been criminal investigations of Trump going on for six years. The warrant isn't but three weeks old, and the oldest of the at least six Grand Juries is less than two years old.

Old 08-29-2022, 02:50 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
There have not been criminal investigations of Trump going on for six years. The warrant isn't but three weeks old, and the oldest of the at least six Grand Juries is less than two years old.
Except you’ve been telling us he’s guilty and have been predicting indictments and telling us for 6 years he’s guilty and going to prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies