Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 10:36 PM

11,483 posts, read 6,002,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
If she was mature enough to have sex then she is mature enough to bear the consequences. If leftists really cared about this, they could always donate their own personal time and money to help provide resources for the girl that would help raise her child rather than firebombing pregnancy centers and making it seem like the only solution is abortion. It goes to show the left only cares about avoiding the consequences of their behavior.
Sadly, pregnancy doesn't require maturity, only puberty. That was highly useful in the early days of man. Not so useful anymore, but that is civilized life today.

If we ever develop a foolproof reversible medical procedure or drug to prevent pregnancy, it will solve most of this issue. So far, no dice.

Old 08-16-2022, 11:06 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lagos View Post
So a baby will likely be adopted that leftists would prefer to murder. Leftists are satanic.
Not satanic, practical. Ease of adoption is not that simple. If this is a white girl, her baby has some chance of a decent home. Minority, not so much.

Old 08-16-2022, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
If she was mature enough to have sex then she is mature enough to bear the consequences.
And our prisons are filled with the offspring of exactly those you describe.

Old 08-16-2022, 11:12 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Sorry, I don't feel like providing links, because they wouldn't be believed.
TRANSLATION: You have no links or other references that support what you claim.

Quote:
If you're truly interested, google it.
Oh, now it's MY job to prove what YOU claim?

Quote:
It's FASCINATING, the bonding that goes on in utero between the mother and the baby. Brains. Amazing.
And it 's such as fascinating, amazing story, that it just HAS to be true, is that it?

And everybody must simply accept it, because..... well, just because.

Old 08-16-2022, 11:15 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Not satanic, practical. Ease of adoption is not that simple.
Probably true.

Murder is a lot easier, I guess you're trying to tell us.

Old 08-16-2022, 11:31 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
You mean like how (mostly) leftists screech 'My body, my choice!!!' all the while ignoring the fact that it is a separate body of a child, that is not their own? Their worldview is inconsistent and contradictory, they're just too dumb and blind with murderous rage in their hearts to see it.
“A fetus isn’t a child” - Neil Gorsuch

Old 08-16-2022, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Probably true.

Murder is a lot easier, I guess you're trying to tell us.
There is nothing new or unique about abortion. It's not murder. Women have been doing abortions from the beginning of time.

Old 08-17-2022, 02:28 AM

10,457 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The judge is a woman. Her parents or guardian could have consented. They’re looking for a sympathetic plaintiff to challenge the law.
I just think you got some sickos at the top of the food chain who are trying to use abortion and the transgender/sex change community to get their foot in the door to destroy parents rights of protecting their child from the state. After all, reason why Epstein's client list is being protected because you have some major players in government part of that sick world.

Old 08-17-2022, 06:27 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That was indicated by the appellate court judge, that was not indicated at the initial hearing where her guardian was present. She comes from a broken home and courts are far from perfect, the fact that this ended up in the Appellate court indicates it was not so simple.

We can expect more of these cases which will change peoples lives because they rushed through these laws without examining the consequences.

No idea with your absurd leap to pimps, but that's pretty much the GOP's view of peoples lives.
I'm not GOP. No idea what your absurd leap is about.

But hey, support child prostitution and human trafficking and sex slavery by allowing all those handlers to walk their captive 13 year olds in for abortion after abortion no questions asked.

Pretty much no one cares about the girls, just kill them babies!!!!!

Old 08-17-2022, 06:29 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Not satanic, practical. Ease of adoption is not that simple. If this is a white girl, her baby has some chance of a decent home. Minority, not so much.
Wrong.

Do some research.

The babies that I know that have been adopted were black, Native American, and Chinese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies