Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2022, 02:13 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
And you're probably healthier for it. The more docs test, the more they think they uncovered something wrong with you that needs to be treated when you're better off leaving it alone.
Or you could have a colonoscopy and find you have premalignant polyps.

Or you could have your blood pressure tested, find it is high, make lifestyle changes and/or take medication, and not have an early heart attack, stroke, or kidney failure.

Or you could have your blood pressure tested, find a cause for it, get the cause fixed, and no longer have high blood pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Agree; I remember speaking out against the flu test when it first came out. Most people know when they have the flu; that's pretty distinctive. Nature makes you want to do nothing more than just go to bed, and that's what you should do. Not run all over town spreading it to other people just to confirm that you have it, then run to the pharmacy for some antiviral that MAY shorten the course of your illness by one day and spread it to everyone there, then pick up a few emergency groceries while you're at it, spreading it to everyone there. Modern medicine!
You are infectious and spreading flu before you have any symptoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
I hear ya'....I've never taken a so-called "covid" test and DEFINITELY didn't take "the jab." Doctors should be used sparingly (especially allopathic doctors) like for a broken arm, or extraordinary pain that won't subside, or perhaps excessive bleeding. Doctors aren't responsible for our health "we are." Unfortunately today, it's become more and more evident that "the majority of doctors can't be trusted.' Look how they're acting with "the shot" Like scared, useless, cowards.

Yep....if people allow it...doctors are quick to want to butcher you for the slightest thing. Many things heal on their own if left alone. I remember once years ago I went to a dermatologist because a mole appeared on my leg. It was there for a while and it didn't itch, hurt, and didn't change shape or color but I said "let me see what this is just to be sure." I went to the doctor and he said "I don't know what it is but we'd better cut-it out." They work on fear...I walked out and after about a year the mole simply disappeared on its own never to return. Just think what that Frankenstein doctor would have done if I had allowed him to "cut me up." And if they mess-up they want to cut you up more to "fix it." LOL I've always been the type to use doctors sparingly and that incident simply strengthened my resolve. It also prepared me for the so-called pandemic when it popped up. IMHO...doctors are still in the primitive stage when it comes to, well...doctoring.
Maybe the doctors know more about "the shot" than you do.

Why would you trust a doctor for some things and not others?

Your doctor would not have to "cut you up" to remove the mole. A tiny incision with no stitches is all it usually takes. Then it can be tested, you know what it is, and it was gone a year sooner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2022, 02:19 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,976,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Okay. So? You can't help spreading it before you know you have it; you certainly can after.

Old 09-07-2022, 02:19 PM

4,548 posts, read 2,272,518 times
Quote:

Do they? haha Good one!

Old 09-07-2022, 02:22 PM

3,113 posts, read 938,998 times
Quote:
Maybe, but generally only when you have symptoms.

Quote:
People with flu are most contagious in the first 3-4 days after their illness begins.
Some otherwise healthy adults may be able to infect others beginning 1 day before symptoms develop and up to 5 to 7 days after becoming sick
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/keyfac...ecoming%20sick.

Keyword is "some" meaning a minority in this context.

Old 09-07-2022, 02:51 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
And you're probably healthier for it. The more docs test, the more they think they uncovered something wrong with you that needs to be treated when you're better off leaving it alone.

Like the dentist. I go in for a teeth whitening/cleaning and they claim a tooth that has never bothered me has a cavity and needs to be drilled and filled right away. I indulged them the first few times, only to now have a tooth that actually bothered me! After a while, I said enough was enough. Never lost a tooth, eventually my dentist stopped even bringing it up, just does the cleaning/whitening.
I had great dental insurance many years ago and this one dentist ALWAYS found something never before mentioned that needed to be done and I was about 25 years old.

Old 09-07-2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Maybe, but generally only when you have symptoms.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/keyfac...ecoming%20sick.

Keyword is "some" meaning a minority in this context.
Still, absence of symptoms does not guarantee you will not infect others.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/spread.htm

People with flu are most contagious in the first three to four days after their illness begins. Most healthy adults may be able to infect others beginning 1 day before symptoms develop and up to 5 to 7 days after becoming sick. Children and some people with weakened immune systems may pass the virus for longer than 7 days.

Symptoms can begin about 2 days (but can range from 1 to 4 days) after the virus enters the body. That means that you may be able to pass on the flu to someone else before you know you are sick, as well as while you are sick. Some people can be infected with a flu virus but have no symptoms. During this time, those people may still spread the virus to others."

Old 09-07-2022, 02:55 PM

334 posts, read 188,473 times
Quote:
Or you could have a colonoscopy and find you have premalignant polyps.

Or you could have your blood pressure tested, find it is high, make lifestyle changes and/or take medication, and not have an early heart attack, stroke, or kidney failure.

Or you could have your blood pressure tested, find a cause for it, get the cause fixed, and no longer have high blood pressure.

Why would you trust a doctor for some things and not others?

Your doctor would not have to "cut you up" to remove the mole. A tiny incision with no stitches is all it usually takes. Then it can be tested, you know what it is, and it was gone a year sooner.
OBVIOUSLY....I didn't trust "the doctor" that's why I didn't allow him to "cut me up" and I walked out. I make the decision what I want to do....not a doctor whose first action is to "butcher you." Surgery or allowing yourself to be "butchered" should always be a last resort...not the first unless it's an emergency like a broken limb or excessive consistent pain, etc. Things can go horribly wrong with any surgery and then all they want to do is "butcher you again." Especially after the so-called pandemic....allopathic doctors have proven themselves to be idiots and cowards. Totally primitive. I've read countless stories about vaxx-injured individuals being completely dismissed by their doctor telling them that "it's anxiety" or simply ignored them because they were afraid of "losing their job if they said it's from "the poison." What happened to the Hippocratic oath of ethics doctors are supposed to take "to do no harm?"

I'm not going back-and-forth with you about this. We're on completely different pages, which is fine with me, and it's a waste of my time. If it was left up to you, you'd say "you should trust your doctor and take the vaxx." LOL Good Bye!

Old 09-07-2022, 02:57 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
OBVIOUSLY....I didn't trust "the doctor" that's why I didn't allow him to "cut me up" and I walked out. I make the decision what I want to do....not a doctor whose first action is to "butcher you." Surgery or allowing yourself to be "butchered" should always be a last resort...not the first unless it's an emergency like a broken limb or excessive consistent pain, etc. Things can go horribly wrong with any surgery and then all they want to do is "butcher you again." Especially after the so-called pandemic....allopathic doctors have proven themselves to be idiots and cowards. Totally primitive. I've read countless stories about vaxx-injured individuals being completely dismissed by their doctor telling them that "it's anxiety" or simply ignored them because they were afraid of "losing their job if they said it's from "the poison." What happened to the Hippocratic oath of ethics doctors are supposed to take "to do no harm?"

I'm not going back-and-forth with you about this. We're on completely different pages, which is fine with me, and it's a waste of my time. If it was left up to you, you'd say "you should trust your doctor and take the vaxx." LOL Good Bye!
There was a Canadian breast cancer study of 50,000 women that showed those who were diagnosed and treated died at the same rate and age of those who were not diagnosed or treated.

It got very little attention, as you can imagine.

Hard to argue with a patient population of 50,000.

Old 09-07-2022, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
There was a Canadian breast cancer study of 50,000 women that showed those who were diagnosed and treated died at the same rate and age of those who were not diagnosed or treated.

It got very little attention, as you can imagine.

Hard to argue with a patient population of 50,000.
Death rate from breast cancer in the US has seen a small but steady decline since 1995.

https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/breast.html

Median survival of untreated breast cancer is about 2.7 years.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10797344/

Old 09-07-2022, 03:16 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,947,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then why the hell aren't people already protesting and rioting over unexpected deaths right after covid shots, if there is that many of them? Too stupid to do so? One woman picked her father up at his assisted living center to get a covid shot. But while he was in her car on the way back to the assisted living center he died.

Conspiracy theorists say there will be many more deaths to come due to covid shots, in large part due to very strange growths taking place in the blood veins. Furthermore, they say that in 2023 there will be severe food shortages in the U. S. like never seen before. Are people going to be too stupid to protest and riot over that, too?
I ask this question constantly to all those who speak of their "theories". I do not necessarily disagree with them but I do wonder why this isn't louder. This is not a small group of people who believe the way they do. It's huge. Fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I really wish I knew what to believe.

I don't trust our government because I've seen them peddle narratives on so many issues over the last few years but there's another part of me that wants to go out and get the booster but how can I trust these people they've proven that they're corrupt liars and hypocrites.... Sigh.

Then again I don't trust the right wing rags like natural news either. I have to trust real life experience and my instincts.My instincts tell me they purposely aren't trying to depopulate but they might be sacrificing our safety for all the money they're getting. It's kind of amazing to me that governments have quietly shut up about covid and let people get back to normal without any sort of explanation as to why. Clearly there's things they're not telling us and it's those things that make me not trust them if they were simply candid about their blunders I would be fine with accepting it.

It seems like they can't even get 25% of the population to go along with getting boosters now I wonder what they're going to do this fall to try to force the issue? They're always insulting people's intelligence and that's why I don't trust them just give me all the information good and bad. Stop hiding crap. Just report the news. Don't try to tell me what to think.

For what it's worth the media refuses to acknowledge that it was Donald Trump authorizing operation warp speed that got these vaccines as fast as we did and that's simply another reason I don't trust them because they politicize everything. There's no thank you Donald Trump for giving us these vaccines this fast coming out of their mouths. All I get from them is that he's an authoritarian dictator that wants to destroy democracy and that's utter bullcrap.

Then again many Republicans refuse to acknowledge that it was Donald Trump that ultimately gave us the MRNA vaccines with who he gave the funding too. He called them his vaccines. He said they were safe. Granted Trump never mandated vaccines he always said it was a choice. I think if the establishment wouldn't have tried forcing it on people and simply said take it or not we don't give a crap they might have elicited more volunteers.
I believe it is way bigger than money. Most of the spewing buffoons are already rich, many will never enjoy their riches because they will die before that. They are all old as it is. It is about power and control and playground games. They want to WIN and that is it. If they win, they think they will be in control. If not for that, then why the he** do they keep BLOWING money on all the BS court cases and NO ONE ever gets arrested? It's crazy and all at the expense of the worker ants. (us)

Quote:
Still, absence of symptoms does not guarantee you will not infect others.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/spread.htm

People with flu are most contagious in the first three to four days after their illness begins. Most healthy adults may be able to infect others beginning 1 day before symptoms develop and up to 5 to 7 days after becoming sick. Children and some people with weakened immune systems may pass the virus for longer than 7 days.

Symptoms can begin about 2 days (but can range from 1 to 4 days) after the virus enters the body. That means that you may be able to pass on the flu to someone else before you know you are sick, as well as while you are sick. Some people can be infected with a flu virus but have no symptoms. During this time, those people may still spread the virus to others."
True. Then why bother with any of it other than stay home when you know. Your post is proof that there is NO controlling it. Find the best ways to treat, stay home if sick, teach people ways to keep the immune system strong, protect yourself if you know you have a weak immune system and get on with life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies