Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2022, 10:22 AM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times

Advertisements

Control and patsy if their phantom decision making goes south.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2022, 10:31 AM

6,116 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Why do some posters on City-Data insist on parroting idiotic stereotypes and generalizations?

Among most people claiming to be conservatives and participating in this thread, it seems you are correct.

As Trump would say: Sad.
Fetterman just had a stroke, he can barely string together enough words to complete a sentence.

Biden is 100% in cognitive decline.

But you are implying that both of these cases are generalizations? Are you dense? Or do you just not care because cheering for team blue is more important than admitting the truth?

Old 09-08-2022, 10:33 AM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
Trump made it cool to be cognitively impaired...as he cheapened the office of the Presidency lower than whale s**t..
I don't know why these righties don't demand that Biden take the "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV" test. LOL.

Old 09-08-2022, 10:47 AM

16,090 posts, read 10,753,057 times
Why do Dems insist on electing cognitively impaired people?

Oh, the irony.

Let's just review a few of the GOP morons, to be kind, I only list those with a mental age in adulthood of between 7 and 10...
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Herschel Walker, Steve Bannon, Jim Jordan, Clarence Thomas, Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, Eric Greitens, Ted Cruz, Couy Griffin, Greg Abbott, Rick Perry, Todd Akin, (not to forget Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson), and on, and on and on.

The problem is that the voters who elect them also possess a mental age in adulthood of between 7 and 10.

Old 09-08-2022, 10:54 AM

18,739 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Why do Dems insist on electing cognitively impaired people?

Because anyone sharp enough to understand what Democrats have been doing for the last decade or so, wouldn't dare take a position where he had to stand up in public and proclaim he was the leader of that bunch.

Old 09-08-2022, 11:08 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Why do some posters on City-Data insist on parroting idiotic stereotypes and generalizations?
Maybe it's because we are overwhelmed by idiotic every time the vegetable in chief speaks. What I want to know is how YOU cannot be overwhelmed by it?

When it's an across the spectrum blast of stupid from the media, idiotic mayors, governors, district attorneys and legislators then your so-called generalizations aren't generalized now are they?

Old 09-08-2022, 11:16 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I don’t really get it. First Biden, now Fetterman.

There are plenty of able bodied, non impaired hard core Democrats who would give them exactly what they want.

But even if Fetterman was not cognitively impaired, what has he done in Braddock to impress anyone? That place is an absolute disaster.

I’m currently a resident of AZ, and while I don’t care for Mark Kelly, at least he is of able body and mind.

Anyway, my problem with impaired leaders is that it really means that an unelected person is making the decisions behind the scenes and we don’t even know who they are.

I don’t blame Biden for Afghanistan, but somebody caused that disaster. Was it Tony Blinken? I have no idea. I also don’t blame Biden for causing energy problems around the globe, but somebody purposefully did it, and that person is unelected.
Ah, for Pete's sake!
Biden has a speech impairment. That's not a cognitive impairment at all. Trump has one too, but his lisp is different than a stutter.
Don Jr.'s lisp is worse than his father's, and Eric has it too. Lisping seems to run generationally in the Trump family. Does that make them all stupid?

Does any impairment make someone stupid? We have Governors and Senators who are in wheelchairs. There are disabled folks at all levels of our democracy from the most local upward.

Gov. Abbot in Texas is one; did his paralysis rob him of his intelligence? Did it take away his ability to lead? Did it make him unfit for the Job?

Fetterman never showed any signs of cognitive impairment until his stroke, which came less than a month ago.
Fetterman got lucky, and good for him.

Strokes are like that. You or I could get hit this afternoon, even if you feel just fine this morning. And when the stroke hits your brain, you will never know what the damage will be until later.

Old 09-08-2022, 11:29 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Ah, for Pete's sake!
Biden has a speech impairment. That's not a cognitive impairment at all.
I am going to remember this quote and use it as a joke told among family and friends. I suppose you think a speech impairment makes people shake hands with air and requires a cheat sheet reminding him who (YOU) he is, what he has to say and when he's supposed to exit and where. I suppose a stumbling tongue is why his handlers need to put blue dots on the stage so he knows where to stand.

Old 09-08-2022, 11:32 AM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Democrats think they are smart, but we all know they are actually the inferior humans in the country controlled by their masters.

Old 09-08-2022, 04:52 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
I am going to remember this quote and use it as a joke told among family and friends. I suppose you think a speech impairment makes people shake hands with air and requires a cheat sheet reminding him who (YOU) he is, what he has to say and when he's supposed to exit and where. I suppose a stumbling tongue is why his handlers need to put blue dots on the stage so he knows where to stand.
Meh.
Have you ever stepped onto a stage? I doubt you have, given the ignorance of this comment.

There are always many marks on any stage, each intended for some performance occasion.

They don't indicate anything important, and are certainly not a sign of mental impairment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies