Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2022, 02:33 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
DeSantis claims he is a Christian but how God sees it might be very different. These were people with some children shipped like cattle and maybe lied to. There’s enough illegals at his friends tomato plants to send somewhere than grab those seeking asylum in Texas. He’s an arse.
What about those that Sleepy Joe transferred in the middle of many nights? By your standards, they to were shipped like cattle and there were certainly children in these trips.

Proof to illegals at his friends tomato plants, and please be specific?

Considering how you feel about DeSantis, you should be happy that they don’t have to live in Florida where he’s Governor. Though that means less Dem votes for the state

Old 09-16-2022, 02:38 PM

3,113 posts, read 938,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
What about those that Sleepy Joe transferred in the middle of many nights? By your standards, they to were shipped like cattle and there were certainly children in these trips.

Proof to illegals at his friends tomato plants, and please be specific?

Considering how you feel about DeSantis, you should be happy that they don’t have to live in Florida where he’s Governor. Though that means less Dem votes for the state
If some of DeSantis' friends have illegals pick tomatoes? What's tiny complaining about? They're doing more for illegals than the entire of Martha's Vineyard.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:39 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
DeSantis claims he is a Christian but how God sees it might be very different. These were people with some children shipped like cattle and maybe lied to. There’s enough illegals at his friends tomato plants to send somewhere than grab those seeking asylum in Texas. He’s an arse.
cattle are cruising in comfy jet airplanes these days?

oh, the horror....

Old 09-16-2022, 02:41 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
If some of DeSantis' friends have illegals pick tomatoes? What's tiny complaining about? They're doing more for illegals than the entire of Martha's Vineyard.
Considering there’s sOOO many unfounded claims, assumptions, speculation, etc…, especially with no proof to them, it’s near impossible to tell what they’re complaining about now.

Which is interesting as Obuma and his friends that have places there should certainly be welcoming these folks with open arms

Old 09-16-2022, 02:42 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Complaining ? Illegals vs asylum - you say live in France, then you should understand the difference. DeSantis pulls a political stunt shipping asylum seekers in Texas—like cattle, while he has many illegals working in Fl. for his his farmer friends. Keep drinking the coolaid.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:42 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Biden and Mayorkas have been sending migrants to red states in the middle of the night via charter planes for 2 years.

Tiny border towns in TX and AZ have been inundated with ten of thousands of migrants each month thanks to Biden’s immigration policy.

Now a wealthy sleepy white town on an island of 17,000 people is getting 50 migrants and the libs are crying about it?

Here’s the smallest violin ever

Old 09-16-2022, 02:44 PM

1,693 posts, read 612,499 times
The proof is in this thread that the democrats want an open border and destroy America. Moderates and those on the right want controlled immigration. We all know which one is better for the actual American citizens, but democrats don’t care. Deconstructionism has taken over the party.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Complaining ? Illegals n asylum - you say in a France they you should understand the difference. DeSantis pulls a political stunt shipping asylum seekers in Texas—like cattle, while he has many illegals working in Fl. Facts. Keep drinking the coolaid.
I have a home in Miami Beach, I pay taxes.

This is a political stunt, but I love it. Sometimes you need to rub crap in your opponents face for them to get the hint.

And as I said, I'm flying back to vote for DeSantis then flying back to my place in France. Got to vote!

Old 09-16-2022, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Biden and Mayorkas have been sending migrants to red states in the middle of the night via charter planes for 2 years.

Tiny border towns in TX and AZ have been inundated with ten of thousands of migrants each month thanks to Biden’s immigration policy.

Now a wealthy sleepy white town on an island of 17,000 people is getting 50 migrants and the libs are crying about it?

Here’s the smallest violin ever
Did Obama open his home to some of the illegals they had to shelter in a police station (jail)

How generous of MV to send them away after a few days, this comedy writes itself

Old 09-16-2022, 02:47 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
I have a home in Miami Beach, I pay taxes.

This is a political stunt, but I love it. Sometimes you need to rub crap in your opponents face for them to get the hint.

And as I said, I'm flying back to vote for DeSantis then flying back to my place in France. Got to vote!
My home town. Taxes or not I’m a native and will vote accordingly. My point - DeSantis has a forked tongue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies