Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2022, 06:46 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,460,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
None of the people on those sites are involved in leadership or policy.
Margorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebart are some outspoken Q's.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2022, 06:52 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
Margorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebart are some outspoken Q's.....
No they are not and you have no proof. Sleazy, absolutely sleazy. Anyone who wants to reduce government is the enemy of the dependent children. Instead of making it about policy, falsely label and vilify.
Policy wise, which is the only thing that matters, Greene is one of the best in Congress.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:54 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
JI am a Christian and I do not worship any earthly man nor the Angels of God. It is the ideology of Ross Perot and Donald Trump that to me is why I voted for both. It is the WE THE PEOPLE grass roots movement against an all powerful dictatorship ever expanding Federal Government that I see today.

The Federal government is the God of the democrat party expanding to control us and not in a good way. It is now a dictatorship telling us what to buy, what to think and of course they control all on Main Stream Media.

The Republican party is suppose to put States power first. Now the Establishment Republicans have joined the Democrats in expansion of Federal Government with spending.

Climate Change is being used as a route to power over the people and many are taken in by it . Yet we see what the democrats do. Buy beach homes on the water which that say the oceans will rise and destroy all those areas near the water. The tell us we must buy electric vehicles yet they fly private jets around the world. A dictatorship.

I do not see the climate change activists chaining themselves to John Kerry's private jet to save the world. It is a hoax. A big power play against the American people to control all of us and even you.

The Federal Government suppose to defend us from all enemies . Now the Federal Government is now politicized against the MAGA movement as it is for the people , not the globalists , not the corporations, not the Federal government , no , for the People's rights stated in our Constitution of which the democrats want to destroy which is our Freedom of Speech, our right to bear arms against a Dictatorship Tyrannical Government of which this is happening now.
The ideology that increasing spending, high inflation, never ending wars is a good thing? People need to start reading and caring about the Constitution. Granted Trump was the best President in my lifetime but he was still a failure.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:56 AM

3,281 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
I think the January 6th disturbance was idiotic and wish capitol police would have mowed down all those degenerates with automatic weapons.

I’m sure brandon would still consider me an ultra maga extremist
Ha…”disturbance”. Your true colors are showing.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
The only people who supported the January 6 insurrection are those who went in and stormed the Capitol Building.

Most, if not all, of them are in prison now. So, what political influence do they have?
There is plenty of evidence that people well beyond those who went in and stormed the Capitol supported the January 6 insurrection. You need look no further than Donald Trump.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
68% of this sub-forum?
Too low a figure.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:06 AM

942 posts, read 392,661 times
I'd venture to say anyone who qualified as one of Hillary's Deplorables would qualify as one of Bidens MAGA terrorists. In reality...... any and all Republicans that have or would again vote for Trump.

I actually enjoy being considered a Deplorable. LOL, and wasn't it Biden that said there'd be NO Name Calling on his watch?

Old 09-19-2022, 07:14 AM

4,549 posts, read 2,272,518 times
All the scary MAGAs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--i-ucSBt8o&t=51s

Old 09-19-2022, 07:14 AM

10,872 posts, read 4,540,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Ha…”disturbance”. Your true colors are showing.

yeah blah blah blah. IF 1/6 was 'insurrection' then I am the new King of England - and I aint even english.

When you cheapen the definition of words, and then use those words, you make the world a worse place to live in. well ok, the first plausible purpose of schumer and pelosi.

If 1/6 was insurrection, then Bidens immigration policy is holocaust. Ill accept either reality you offer.

You ARE allowed to get your information from places OTHER than TWITter feed and you ARE (still) allowed to think for yourself. You would do good to avail yourself of these methods. 'sup to you...

Old 09-19-2022, 07:15 AM

6,824 posts, read 14,036,923 times
My MAGA test is easy. If you bought and wear the stupid red hat your chances of being a MAGA is pretty high <evil grin>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies