Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2022, 07:33 AM

1,874 posts, read 848,585 times

Advertisements

the democratic want a global power, like involved with china economy
maga want an american first economy, take care of america workers over china workers

so people talk about capitalism. its seems like that more of the global people, making money off low wages
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2022, 07:37 AM

41,976 posts, read 75,239,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
I'm originally from Ohio. Jim Jordan makes my skin crawl.
Same here. I can't believe I am friends with people who voted for him. Ugh.

Old 09-17-2022, 07:55 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times
So, who exactly are the "MAGA Republicans"?

Anyone who continues to support a man who attempted to subvert the peaceful transfer of power and then stole government documents and refused to return them.

Which basically is the entire GOP.

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant the entire Party of Trump. Which is what the GOP has now become.

How embarrassing for them.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:03 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,229,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
So, who exactly are the "MAGA Republicans"?

Anyone who continues to support a man who attempted to subvert the peaceful transfer of power and then stole government documents and refused to return them.

Which basically is the entire GOP.

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant the entire Party of Trump. Which is what the GOP has now become.

How embarrassing for them.
except it's not. Many Republicans - even those who voted for Trump in 2020 - have spoken against the riot on Jan 6th and support swift and thorough punishment for those who committed violence, and for any who conspired to lay siege to the Capitol.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
except it's not. Many Republicans - even those who voted for Trump in 2020 - have spoken against the riot on Jan 6th and support swift and thorough punishment for those who committed violence, and for any who conspired to lay siege to the Capitol.
Oh, you mean the RINOs. Didn't you get the memo? You guys are no longer welcome in the Party of Trump if you are not marching in lockstep with him.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:13 AM

33,574 posts, read 18,177,840 times
I am a MAGA independent. Did you know that 25% of those attending the Trump Rallies are democrats? How do they know? When asking for a ticket to get in to the rally they must put in their name and address and of course those taking that info look to see what affiliation they are. So it is not all Republicans.. Some republicans do not support Trump. They support the Establishment Party of the Rinos.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:15 AM

43,146 posts, read 18,306,779 times
Well the media and Biden would like you to believe the entire Republican party is now MAGA.

I've seen articles where they don't say "Republicans" anymore when mentioning both parties.
I've seen. "Democrats and Trump supporters" instead of Democrats and Republicans.

Neither the media nor the administration will let go of Trump.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:16 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,229,466 times
nope, I didn't get the memo. I've voted Republican decades longer than Trump has been one.

It's a delicate dance being played, you know. The Dems have been single-minded in "get Trump" for 6+ years now. Every confidential source has told us, through their media mouthpieces, the horrible crimes that Trump has committed since announcing in July 2015.

Why, one would expect, easily, that if he conspired - or there was any broad conspiracy - surrounding Jan 6th, that the Committee would have surely shown us by now.

And now we're onto the documents that were moved from DC to Mar-a-Lago. If he knowingly had documents there that were of a sensitive high-level nature - as again the confidential sources are telling us through their media mouthpieces - then charge, convict, and sentence him.

But as far as we know at this moment, it's just the boy crying wolf for the 156th time.

I know that's difficult for many of the progressives on CD, and in the media, and in Congress to accept. But because your hatred was so strong, it has blinded you for 6+ years to what is truth and what is mere hopeful rumor.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:19 AM

43,146 posts, read 18,306,779 times
Quote:
That won't keep the Dems in office though. Fear of the other party is what they seem to be advertising.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:24 AM

Quote:
nope, I didn't get the memo. I've voted Republican decades longer than Trump has been one.
The MAGAs disagree with you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I am a MAGA independent. Did you know that 25% of those attending the Trump Rallies are democrats? How do they know? When asking for a ticket to get in to the rally they must put in their name and address and of course those taking that info look to see what affiliation they are. So it is not all Republicans.. Some republicans do not support Trump. They support the Establishment Party of the Rinos.
See? Either you are a supporter of the Party of Trump or you are a RINO. You might not consider yourself a RINO but unless you back Trump 100% the Trump cult sure does. And like it or not, they control the party now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies