Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2022, 09:35 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,229,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
The MAGAs disagree with you:

See? Either you are a supporter of the Party of Trump or you are a RINO. You might not consider yourself a RINO but unless you back Trump 100% the Trump cult sure does. And like it or not, they control the party now.
why should I care what an Independent labels me? Especially an anonymous one?

I've said since 2016 I supported the vast majority of Trump's policy decisions, when they were generally based on Republican principles, but that he wasn't rising to the standing of the office.

I "swore him off" the evening of Jan 6th. I expected Biden to at least handle the one thing he seemed qualified to do - be a moderating voice and comport himself in a Presidential manner. Sadly, he's failed just as much as Trump did on these counts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2022, 09:37 AM

33,574 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
The MAGAs disagree with you:

See? Either you are a supporter of the Party of Trump or you are a RINO. You might not consider yourself a RINO but unless you back Trump 100% the Trump cult sure does. And like it or not, they control the party now.
Ever think about WE THE PEOPLE who both parties should represent? Neither do. So Trump gave a voice to the WE THE PEOPLE movement and it is Republicans, Democrats and Independents that chose to support themselves in government. That is the MAGA people. Ones that wants a voice in government that they have not had in years and years. Those that knew they had no representation also voted for Ross Perot. It is the ideology of Perot and Trump that we support. Not the man, the ideology of low taxes, freedom, Ist Amendment and Second Amendment. We know who tries to silence us. We know who wants to take our guns. We know who wants to take our freedoms. It is easy to see today who is against us. The media is not pro American People. We see it daily on Main Stream media how they hate MAGA Americans .

Old 09-17-2022, 09:41 AM

20,064 posts, read 20,877,739 times
I find “MAGA” to be an extremely offensive, derogatory & racist term and would appreciate it if everyone would stop using it. I believe the mods should censor that word.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:48 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I find “MAGA” to be an extremely offensive, derogatory & racist term and would appreciate it if everyone would stop using it. I believe the mods should censor that word.
It's what the Trump supporters labeled themselves. You know, Make America Great Again? Why are you trying to censor Trump supporters?

Old 09-17-2022, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
A peaceful protest would be protesting outside. Breaking into our Capitol to stop the electoral vote count and threatening members of our government was anything but peaceful.
As the DC police waved in the Trump supporters who were standing behind barricades to come on in .. it is all on tape. Of course you CNN watchers will never see that tape. You only get the one side which you are very satisfied with which is all propaganda.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:52 AM

20,064 posts, read 20,877,739 times
Quote:
It's what the Trump supporters labeled themselves. You know, Make America Great Again? Why are you trying to censor Trump supporters?
It’s become derogatory towards many people of certain political affiliation, and also has become used as racist code word against white people. It’s like the equivalent to “thug” or “hood rat”.
The term should be banned. I may seek legal counsel regarding this.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
why should I care what an Independent labels me? Especially an anonymous one?

I've said since 2016 I supported the vast majority of Trump's policy decisions, when they were generally based on Republican principles, but that he wasn't rising to the standing of the office.

I "swore him off" the evening of Jan 6th. I expected Biden to at least handle the one thing he seemed qualified to do - be a moderating voice and comport himself in a Presidential manner. Sadly, he's failed just as much as Trump did on these counts.
You should care if you consider yourself a Republican. The Trump supporters have taken over the party. Show me one Republican on a ballot anywhere who is saying what you are saying about Trump. You won't find one, because they all understand now that the party has been usurped by Trump and they cannot win if they don't embrace him fully.

Open your eyes to the truth that unless/until the so-called RINOs like you take your party back, it will remain the Party of Trump for the foreseeable future. They see you as the outsider now in your own party. You are a no longer a real Republican, you are a RINO.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Same here. I can't believe I am friends with people who voted for him. Ugh.
MAGA supporters get mad when they hear the lies of the lefties.

The Lefties get mad when they hear the truth from the MAGA'S.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
It’s become derogatory towards many people of certain political affiliation, and also has become used as racist code word against white people. It’s like the equivalent to “thug” or “hood rat”.
There are posters here who end every post with: MAGA! Some even have incorporated the term into their forum names. They don't seem to mind it. They've embraced it. Right here in this very thread. See the post right above this one.

Quote:
I may seek legal counsel regarding this.
LOL, you do that. Let us know how that turns out for you.

Old 09-17-2022, 09:57 AM

7,149 posts, read 4,745,406 times
The message that Biden regime is telegraphing is to label all political opponents as domestic threats.
Blurring the lines and using institutions to go after political enemies. They are the real threat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies