Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2022, 12:41 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,964,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
And everybody knows the IRS can't do anything without Tish James' approval.
And everyone knows that Tish James already collected the documents that show tax fraud, and passed the info on to the IRS. No approval required. Just a sharing of incriminating evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2022, 12:44 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,949,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
And everyone knows that Tish James already collected the documents that show tax fraud, and passed the info on to the IRS. No approval required. Just a sharing of incriminating evidence.
The IRS has had those documents for years.

Old 09-26-2022, 12:45 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Quite the assumption. Proof to her showing evidence of tax fraud? After all, he’d already be charged if they were given proof to it.

Quote:
And everybody knows the IRS can't do anything without Tish James' approval.
Quote:
The IRS has had those documents for years.
She got him now

Old 09-26-2022, 12:48 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
She just made the referrals after she filed the civil suit.
They can't hear you, Cue. LOL>

Old 09-26-2022, 01:09 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,229,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Thanks for the effort. I didn’t mean for you to go to that kind of trouble. I thought you might have remembered who published it.

As far as “left-approved.” There are news gathering organizations and opinion blogs on both sides. I try to stay clear of any of them that spin or fabricate everything they publish to feed red meat to their demographics. I have frequently used Fox, and occasionally Breitbart for reference.

Keeping it middle of the road is always A good idea to get a point across, because that is where the majority lives.
well, I wouldn't use HuffPo anymore than I'd use Breitbart (other than the links within Breitbart to the actual source of news). I was talking NYT, WaPo, NPR, MSN, MSNBC, AP.

the entire point was I would have sworn I read "federal court" for Weisselberg and dispute(d) Bragg doing any convincing. But I see I've been corrected and it was state court.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
he doesn't need to. normie stands ready willing and able to put words in his mouth.
it's too bad norman can't be on the jury

Old 09-26-2022, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
The allegations are fraud against his lenders. If you overinflate the value of your collateral you can qualify for larger loans and/or smaller interest rates on those loans.
are you going to give us the page # citation of the lawsuit where the Banks have provided this info?

Old 09-26-2022, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Cash-poor Trump may have to dump his skyscrapers at 'fire sale' prices if he loses NY fraud lawsuit: biographer

Appearing on MSNBC on Sunday afternoon, Donald Trump biographer and senior executive editor of Bloomberg Opinion, Tim O'Brien, claimed that, should the former president go head-to-head with New York Attorney General Letitia O'Brien and lose the $250 million lawsuit she has filed against him, he will likely have to liquidate his properties --and at fire sale prices.

Speaking with MSNBC host Alex Witt, O'Brien suggested that Trump's worth is wrapped up in his real estate portfolio and he doesn't have access to enough cash to pay penalties and fines if he loses his court battle.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...06a7baac27cd0f
I'm sure this so-called "biographer" already had all the info for James' lawsuit and gave it to her 3 years ago, right?

Apparently, he hasn't read about the $100MM Trump cleared from the Post Office Building. The refinance of 1 NY building. etc etc etc.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
There are six major investigation of Trump pending. Let's focus on them and what ensues.

*NY State
*Manhattan
*Georgia
*Congress
*January 6
*Classified Documents

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/19/u...sultPosition=1
what is the difference between the "Congress" one and the "Jan 6"? They're both the same issue.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
What lies?

Trump didn't call Georgia telling them to find more votes for him? Trump didn't inflate/deflate property values? Trump didn't have classified documents? If it is all lies it should be no problem right, judges and juries of his peers will laugh all these accusers out of court.

I bet if your nose was wiped with the document where he signed off saying his 11,000 sq foot apartment was 30,000 sq feet you would still say he did nothing wrong, correct?
which document was that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies