Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2022, 07:14 PM

10,309 posts, read 6,847,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
And avoid all security systems. Supposedly “David” never triggered the security sensors nor cameras on the outside yet “David” was mentally ill talking about “12 monkeys
Wait a minute!!

"Monkeys?"

Is "monkeys" code for kilo's of cocaine, like it was for DeLorean?

Suddenly, the parts to this, are beginning to fit.

On another note, the "intruder" should be out by now, with a "promise to appear" citation.

Probably not the last time, Paul is going to be "hammered" either. I mean, look at what he has to sleep with, after all....

Old 10-29-2022, 07:15 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I do not think DePape was right beside him when he called 911. DePape did not know apparently that Mr. Pelosi had made a phone call. It sure sounds like Pelosi walked out of the bathroom at some point and was in the same room with the intruder.
Very strange to leave the safety of a bathroom that has a lock on the door to go stand near the perp and then disguise your language to throw him off.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:16 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Did Paul not call the police from inside the bathroom behind a closed door?
I don't recall anyone saying explicitly whether the door was open or closed.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:17 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Very strange to leave the safety of a bathroom that has a lock on the door to go stand near the perp and then disguise your language to throw him off.
I posted about this upthread a little.

It's likely, in that home, that the bathroom is adjoined to the bedroom with out a locking door.

It seems likely that there wasn't a door between his bedroom and where his phone was charging. And then, there would be a door inside that you can close to go to the toilet, but that doesn't lock.

An en suite bathroom doesn't usually have locks on the bathroom. The bedroom itself has a locking door, but not the adjoining bathroom if that bathroom serves only the bedroom.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I posted about this upthread a little.

It's likely, in that home, that the bathroom is adjoined to the bedroom with out a door, and just the toilet area is locked off.

It seems likely that there wasn't a door between his bedroom and where his phone was charging.
Its’s very unlikely that the Pelosi’s have a bathroom without a door.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:20 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
The perp according to other posters here was a large man. Almost any man could kick an interior door in.

I wouldn't think I was safe in a bathroom unless there was a window I could get out or there was a heavy piece of furniture to barricade or jam entry to the room.

If this happened on the main floor, the bathroom was more than likely a powder room without either thing.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:21 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Its’s very unlikely that the Pelosi’s have a bathroom without a door.
I added to my post since you quoted it.

It's actually quite likely the bathroom in the master didn't have a locking door.

My house is designed the way I mentioned.

Many homes are as described. The en suite bathroom attached to the master don't have locks inside them, only the master bedroom itself has a locking door.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
The perp according to other posters here was a large man. Almost any man could kick an interior door in.

I wouldn't think I was safe in a bathroom unless there was a window I could get out or there was a heavy piece of furniture to barricade or jam entry to the room.

If this happened on the main floor, the bathroom was more than likely a powder room without either thing.
Imagine the size of the bathrooms in this million dollar home.

He told him he needed to use the bathroom and left, called 911 from inside but came out half way through the call instead of just finishing it up and then coming out.

Clara’s sure it was in the master bedroom but you’re thinking maybe powder room. Who knows.

I think it’s strange.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:25 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Seems this so far “rumor” is picking up momentum.
Jesus. Could you imagine if this true. Holy smokes!
Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is most always the correct one.

And when you think about it, it's all as obvious as a trout in the milk.

Paul Pelosi was paying a mentally ill man for gay sex and this guy had grown tired of the arrangement.

The "where's Nancy" BS was added to give a political diversion by blaming it on conservatives.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:25 PM

20,049 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Supposedly Pelosi’s refusing to hand over security video?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies