Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2022, 04:23 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I appreciate this, and have apologized within the last few posts.
no need to apologize for asking a question.

Old 10-30-2022, 04:33 PM

23,984 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Perhaps. But it is confirmed now. He has 2 children with a Berkeley hippie who is a well-known nudist. One child and the ex-partner have spoken to a few media outlets.

However, I am not seeing anything on TV or MSN about this. They are still playing the MAGA angle over and over. It's just not honest. He is very mentally ill and has been for years. Heavy drug use too. That's the real story. His own family confirmed this.
I can see it from a few angles. My dear brother was a kind and generous soul who would have been a hippie had he been younger and not had a wife and 3 kids. But he stopped drinking and was a loner. He had contradicting opinions. He could do a 180 in a few hours time.. I finally had to tell him to stop quoting Alex Jones to me. He did believe that shooter was a federal government operation and the dead kids were actors. And he loved Donald Trump.

I learned my lesson about jumping to conclusion with not enough information with that kid on a school trip to DC doing the face off with the old guy. So I'll wait for the rumor mill to go quiet.

Old 10-30-2022, 04:33 PM

2,106 posts, read 979,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Now, come on. It said so in The Daily Mail.
The Daily Mail is too conservative for most people to want to believe …

Old 10-30-2022, 04:38 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times
DePape's daughter (not biological) with Russian nudist activist Gypsy Taub has blogged that DePape abused her and her two brothers (DePape's bio sons). She claims her mom filed a police report when she left Taub, but police mishandled the case:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...icked-out.html

Some intrepid reporter NEEDS to request the full 911 tape under the Freedom of Information Act, as well as footage from all security cameras that night. Do it before the chief of SFPD or the Pelosi family has a chance to tamper with it. Why would a crazed extremist bent on killing Pelosi stop and allow him to use the bathroom alone?

I notice they are spinning the "my friend...his name is David" line as Pelosi being smart enough to conceal that it was a distress call. Ha! They really think we fell off the turnip truck yesterday. In their desperation, the Democrats are guilt-tripping voters that a vote for a Republican is tacit support of Pelosi's attacker.

Old 10-30-2022, 04:39 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Do you think a hammer can break reinforced security glass?

I'm thinking the police likely broke it to get in the house.
The police said someone opened the door for them.

Are you saying the police are not telling the truth?

Old 10-30-2022, 04:44 PM

11,790 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
DePape's daughter (not biological) with Russian nudist activist Gypsy Taub has blogged that DePape abused her and her two brothers (DePape's bio sons). She claims her mom filed a police report when she left Taub, but police mishandled the case:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...icked-out.html

Some intrepid reporter NEEDS to request the full 911 tape under the Freedom of Information Act, as well as footage from all security cameras that night. Do it before the chief of SFPD or the Pelosi family has a chance to tamper with it. Why would a crazed extremist bent on killing Pelosi stop and allow him to use the bathroom alone?

I notice they are spinning the "my friend...his name is David" line as Pelosi being smart enough to conceal that it was a distress call. Ha! They really think we fell off the turnip truck yesterday. In their desperation, the Democrats are guilt-tripping voters that a vote for a Republican is tacit support of Pelosi's attacker.
From what is being said - the SFPD are not handling the case - Capital police are which is often the case when Federal agents come in. A source in the police dept did state that the Pelosi's refused to turn over any video to the SFPD. Again to be the truth or could be fake - but the truth usually is somewhere in the middle.

Old 10-30-2022, 04:44 PM

1,799 posts, read 562,701 times
SF have clarified that there was not a third person in the house, that Pelosi and his assailant did not know each other, and that the guy broke in through a back door.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...in/ar-AA13y9Q6

I doubt this will end the speculation that this was some sort of lovers quarrel though. Most people here have no need for facts to formulate their beliefs, as actual facts mostly get in the way of what they wish to believe.

Old 10-30-2022, 04:45 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
David DePape will be charged on Monday, and there will be a press conference giving more details of the incident on Tuesday.

https://www.kron4.com/news/pelosi-at...ged-on-monday/

Old 10-30-2022, 04:47 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatesDude View Post
SF have clarified that there was not a third person in the house, that Pelosi and his assailant did not know each other, and that the guy broke in through a back door.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...in/ar-AA13y9Q6

I doubt this will end the speculation that this was some sort of lovers quarrel though. Most people here have no need for facts to formulate their beliefs, as actual facts mostly get in the way of what they wish to believe.
Thank you! Lots of updates.

Old 10-30-2022, 04:50 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
The hammer may also be a gavel. Earlier posts have suggested the hammer was a Stanley brand. It’s possible the hammer/gavel had a marking of P.P. On the handle, which would indicate that it wasn’t David’s.

We still don’t know why David was considered a friend or known acquaintance of Paul’s. The 9-11 operator reminded the 3 police headed that way that Paul knew David.

Also, Normally meth heads don’t trek up to the hilly Pacific Heights neighborhood at 2:30am. Maybe he took Uber but Uber doesn’t let you ride in your underwear.
The article claiming the hammer was a gavel reeked of English is my second language phraseology.

Almost every other sentence used some bizarre word for what the writer was trying to convey.

Doubt the hammer was a gavel lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies