Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2022, 09:57 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Lost all hope for the US, this can only end in Civil War

For the country not to overwhelmingly throw out the Democrats with everything they've done especially on child sex mutilation, immigration, COVID, police, national debt, etc etc means that there is no hope.

The Democrats will continue implementing these Marxist ideas until they have an iron grip on everyone, people are going to start shooting, then they're going to come down with the military and what we know as America will be gone
The civil war is already forming up. I know people buying land in Montana and Wyoming and I believe more and more decent people who want to live in peace will continue moving to a place where they can do that. Eventually the Federal Government will see all the brains and ambition are moving to one part of the country and they will try to disperse it. That when the war will start. A tyrannical government will attack people just trying to create a place to live in peace. Must happen every couple of hundred years.

Old 11-09-2022, 10:02 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
... How someone like Fetterman can beat Oz is still amazing to me. ...
My guess is that people vote for the lesser of two evils most of the time.

Old 11-09-2022, 10:09 AM

5,296 posts, read 5,246,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
your Democrat "experts" are lunatic far-left ideologues with degrees from lunatic far-left ideologue colleges

what you're doing to children alone is unconscionable
Talk about crazy...Dems have done nothing but protect children...you may not like it but there are Transgenders out there...it's not some disease...there is care that is essential that they get...hormone blockers and what not...but it's not like they are given them willy nilly...there is a lot of counseling that transyouth go through before any medical procedures are begun

Old 11-09-2022, 10:13 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,363,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Talk about crazy...Dems have done nothing but protect children...you may not like it but there are Transgenders out there...it's not some disease...there is care that is essential that they get...hormone blockers and what not...but it's not like they are given them willy nilly...there is a lot of counseling that transyouth go through before any medical procedures are begun
Kids should NEVER go through transgender surgery or be given those drugs@?!

Old 11-09-2022, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I can't fathom why anyone would vote for a Democrat based on everything that has happened over the last few years. If you voted democrat, please list 3 things that lead you to vote that way. What is it exactly that made you vote for democrats. Please list your reasons like this:

Thank you.
1) Protect a woman's right to choose
2) Increase taxes on the rich
3) Actually believe and follow the science on climate change
4) Actually care about our healthcare and have tried to do something to cover more people...
5) Actually try and protect my right to marry that was granted by the Obergefell decision by SCOTUS...which if this now activist court gets its way would overturn just like w/ Roe

After the Trump disaster, I don't understand how anyone could vote Republican.

Old 11-09-2022, 10:15 AM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Kids should NEVER go through transgender surgery or be given those drugs@?!
Absolutely. These kids need to have the mental aspects of their disorder addressed to prepare them for whatever decisions they make, after they become an adult.

Old 11-09-2022, 10:15 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,728,258 times
Quote:
No that's wrong, and 99% of conservatives say precisely that grown people are free and should be free to live as a woman or man as they please, BUT (1) STOP trying to push this on children who naturally go through sexual confusion through puberty and exploit them and (2) stop trying to legally define them as the opposite sex in places like women's sports, private changing areas, and prison incarceration

Old 11-09-2022, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
I was literally shocked last night.

I have been paying attention to politics since I was a teenager in the 80s and never have I seen a political party deserve to be punished at the polls as much as the Democrats for the last few years. Instead, we got a wishy-washy election at best. Too many people blindy vote for a party regardless of its record.

The Fetterman vote in Pennsylvania is especially pathetic. The majority of Pennsylvanians turned down a well known person like Dr Oz, who really could have brought home the goods for Pennsylvania, for someone like Fetterman? Never has my opinion of a state dropped so much.
Why would Pennsylvanians vote for a carpetbagger w/ no ties to the state or history of leadership? I gained a lot of respect for PA last night...lost a lot of respect for my own home state of Ohio...putting an idiot like JD Vance in over a true moderate like Tim Ryan

Old 11-09-2022, 10:17 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,402,469 times
Quote:
They just end up with nilly a Willy.

Old 11-09-2022, 10:21 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Statements like this are why the Republican Party gets rejected by the people of the USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Exactly. This is exactly it.
lol. like either of you were this close to voting republican, but were mysteriously dissuaded from doing so by the comments of an anonymous poster the day after elections
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies