Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 10:03 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times

Advertisements

Joe Biden messed up again and said the quiet part out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
The idea we allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It's just sick. It has no no socially redeeming value. Zero. None.
Folks, that's basically all guns. Depending on how the specific legislation is written, it could include revolvers and every other gun except bolt action rifles and single shot derringers, but at the very least it means most of the guns out there, whether it's a long gun or not.

And I don't want to hear anything like, "What he actually meant was..." He's the President of the United States. He wasn't mumbling, he wasn't having one of his many 'senior moments' and he went out of his way to make his point clear. If you want to defend him here, you're going to have to defend what he actually said, not what he didn't say or what you wishfully think he might've meant.

They're not going to let him continue to slip up like this. Comments like these will cost the Democrats a hell of a lot of votes on election day, at a time when they're spending top dollar to ensure that every possible ballot is cast for one of their candidates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUsnHx_IEAw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2022, 10:08 AM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
All you need for home defense is a muzzleloader with bayonet

Old 11-25-2022, 10:09 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
So I guess my 100 year old bolt action rifle is still ok by the OBiden administration's standards? Perhaps it's time to start investing in muskets again? Don't tell Brandon that some modern crossbows are now semiautomatic... And don't tell him that the first repeating/automatic crossbow maybe have first appeared over 2000 years ago... Kinda late to put that genie back in the bottle I must say...

Old 11-25-2022, 10:18 AM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
I guess then lever action, and pump actions are still good.

I am wondering why we dont see this style of AR more in the States. They have it in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XFL27CdYx4&t=196s

Old 11-25-2022, 10:19 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
Biden is the enemy of liberty.

It is his intent to turn law abiding American gun owners into felons with his unconstitutional "Assault and semi auto weapon ban," ramming it through a largely ignorant congress - plutocrats and oligarchs who are defended by heavily armed men, at OUR expense, while throwing the rest of us to the wolves and stripping our ability to defend or families, homes, businesses and selves from exploding crime.

He is also secretly forcing through a new "arm brace ban" making short barrel AR's into NFA items, requiring an unconstitutional $200 "tax stamp," and ATF approval to own. And instituting new restrictions without congressional legislation restricting braced AR owners from taking their guns to another state without prior written approval of the ATF, a process taking many months usually. This begins effect Dec 8th and is final in April of '23. And nobody is doing anything to stop it or raise alarms. And most are totally unaware it is in progress.

I believe our fore fathers started a war 250 years ago over unfair tax stamps. Are you all going to give up your defense weapons and live with the jack boots of tyranny crushing your neck?

Biden is the enemy of American freedom. He is an ignorant old man who refuses to consider any eductation on lawful gun ownership.

His goal is to disarm the lawful citizens of America while simutaneously empowering criminals, leading an invasion of our country by the dregs of other countries cast offs, and setting up the public to be victimized by barbarians.

And at the same time there is ZERO opposition by republicans. All these maga extremists in congress and NONE are standing up and shouting this assault on liberty down. Where's Bobert, Gosar, Cruz, MTG, Paul, Desantis, etc?

Last edited by jamies; 11-25-2022 at 10:43 AM..

Old 11-25-2022, 10:39 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Joe Biden messed up again and said the quiet part out loud.

Folks, that's basically all guns. Depending on how the specific legislation is written, it could include revolvers and every other gun except bolt action rifles and single shot derringers, but at the very least it means most of the guns out there, whether it's a long gun or not.

And I don't want to hear anything like, "What he actually meant was..." He's the President of the United States. He wasn't mumbling, he wasn't having one of his many 'senior moments' and he went out of his way to make his point clear. If you want to defend him here, you're going to have to defend what he actually said, not what he didn't say or what you wishfully think he might've meant.

They're not going to let him continue to slip up like this. Comments like these will cost the Democrats a hell of a lot of votes on election day, at a time when they're spending top dollar to ensure that every possible ballot is cast for one of their candidates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUsnHx_IEAw
An old west six-shot revolver is a semi-automatic weapon

Old 11-25-2022, 10:42 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Meh, I think they should be banning all guns. I'm fed up with the on-going carnage especially where children are concerned. It's just an advertising slogan for the gun lobby that somehow a well armed citizens' militia could overcome a tyrant in the White House. Did a citizen's militia kick Trump out? Nope. All citizens' militias manage to do is to create occasions for blood shed like Ruby Hill or Waco or the Oklahoma City bombing where Timothy McVeigh managed to off 168 people, including a bunch of little kids in the daycare center of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.

Let's hear it for well armed militias! No, let's not.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:48 AM

21,136 posts, read 19,722,567 times
I'm glad I can keep my 12 Pounder (cannon). Single shot is always better.

(sarcasm)

Old 11-25-2022, 10:56 AM

18,449 posts, read 8,282,661 times
I see a run on heavy duty printers

Old 11-25-2022, 11:09 AM

573 posts, read 260,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Meh, I think they should be banning all guns. I'm fed up with the on-going carnage especially where children are concerned. It's just an advertising slogan for the gun lobby that somehow a well armed citizens' militia could overcome a tyrant in the White House. Did a citizen's militia kick Trump out? Nope. All citizens' militias manage to do is to create occasions for blood shed like Ruby Hill or Waco or the Oklahoma City bombing where Timothy McVeigh managed to off 168 people, including a bunch of little kids in the daycare center of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.

Let's hear it for well armed militias! No, let's not.
When are you moving to China... how's that Job Apl with Xei coming ???

That Janitors job at the Nike Factory; You get room and board and don't need a car as the Barracks (where you would sleep) are right next door. Walking distance of 2 blks.

Yep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5K...nel=CNN-News18

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies