Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2022, 01:14 PM

23,601 posts, read 12,543,921 times

Advertisements

Biden* is removing the air marshals from flights and sending them to the southern border to babysit illegals.

Quote:
"We have been decimated. We have been depleted. We're on less than 1% of flights. These ground-based duties that they're pulling us out of the sky to go to the border are just demolishing our chances at stopping another 9/11."

Labosco said Americans will suffer because many believe they're safe in the presence of a trained air marshal, but "they're just simply not."

"We actually wrote him another letter over the weekend because we had a level four and a level three incident. Level four means that they tried to breach the cockpit. Level three, we had two of those, which means there were life-threatening behaviors on one of those aircraft. An individual had a straight razor to a passenger's throat. So these are very serious incidents."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/air-ma...op-another-911
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2022, 01:38 PM

43,116 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Stop another 9/11....it's been 22 years since 9/11.

Old 11-28-2022, 01:40 PM

2,726 posts, read 6,115,039 times
They didn't stop the first 9/11.

Old 11-28-2022, 01:42 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
The article rambles, on one hand it states "We're on less than 1% of flights" and it continues to the recent box cutter incident on a Jet Blue flight where no Air Marshall was present. The culprit boarded with the weapon was missed by the TSA during his boarding check. I can see why a member of the Air Marshal National Council would be pushing on this because if the role is to be completely phased on planes then they are out of a job...

Old 11-28-2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
The article rambles, on one hand it states "We're on less than 1% of flights" and it continues to the recent box cutter incident on a Jet Blue flight where no Air Marshall was present. The culprit boarded with the weapon was missed by the TSA during his boarding check. I can see why a member of the Air Marshal National Council would be pushing on this because if the role is to be completely phased on planes then they are out of a job...
Those TSA folks should have found it. They can sniff out water bottles with 100% accuracy though.

TSA...a GED is all you need to protect our airports.

Old 11-28-2022, 01:51 PM

24,498 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Air Marshals being diverted to the Border? I thought these "migrants" were Walking 1000 miles over dead bodies to get across the Border? What is an AIR Marshal going to do? Is Biden now flying these people in from South America? I'm sure they are being treated to First Class...

Old 11-28-2022, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Air Marshals being diverted to the Border? I thought these "migrants" were Walking 1000 miles over dead bodies to get across the Border? What is an AIR Marshal going to do? Is Biden now flying these people in from South America? I'm sure they are being treated to First Class...
Probably to become part of the welcoming committee and help the illegals get their debit cards, get them booked into hotels and then on to flights to wherever they want to go in the US.

Because they certainly aren't sending them back.

Old 11-28-2022, 02:03 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
I'm pretty sure that Federal Marshal training whether assigned in the air or on the border is the same...

Old 11-28-2022, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Apparently, Biden* started sending the air marshals to the southern border in early Nov which could be one reason why there was no air marshal on that flight, or the flights with the straight razor to the woman's throat or the flight with the person who'd tried to gain entry into the cockpit.

Old 11-28-2022, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Probably to become part of the welcoming committee and help the illegals get their debit cards, get them booked into hotels
^this.

Quote:
and then on to flights to wherever they want to go in the US.

Because they certainly aren't sending them back.
It doesn't sound like they leave the southern border, seems they stay near the border full time to provide for the needs of the illegals. Probably the most traveling they do is in driving the illegals to whatever hotel Biden* wants to put the illegals in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies