Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2022, 09:00 AM

53,380 posts, read 35,079,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
This article has the supposed poster

https://nypost.com/2022/12/08/lt-col...facebook-post/

I don’t see homosexual or heterosexual on the poster.

The students also seem to have trouble spelling the word “differnt”, or “diffrent”
they probably spend 10x more time being indoctrinated about 'gender identity' as they do on learning to spell correctly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2022, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
That one had a variety of terms, couldn't find that on the wall of them.
https://i.ibb.co/qpM2GbJ/aa.jpg

Old 12-12-2022, 09:07 AM

6,934 posts, read 3,143,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
That one had a variety of terms, couldn't find that on the wall of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

This particular poster is below center,right of the wall picture.

Old 12-12-2022, 10:13 AM

6,625 posts, read 5,041,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
they probably spend 10x more time being indoctrinated about 'gender identity' as they do on learning to spell correctly.
How long do you think it takes to draw a picture?

Old 12-12-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
How long do you think it takes to draw a picture?
do you honestly think that's all that's involved - drawing a single picture?

please tell us you're not really that naive.

Old 12-12-2022, 11:03 AM

18,495 posts, read 19,132,693 times
It was the mom that was offended. The kid probably didn’t even notice until the mom made a fuss. When the 7 year old asked, what it means because of her reaction, not because she herself was curious. Mom should of said it’s people who like everyone would of satisfied her curiosity.

Old 12-12-2022, 11:06 AM

6,270 posts, read 2,992,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
It was the mom that was offended. The kid probably didn’t even notice until the mom made a fuss. When the 7 year old asked, what it means because of her reaction, not because she herself was curious. Mom should of said it’s people who like everyone would of satisfied her curiosity.
The mother should not have been put into that situation, to begin with, which, I believe, is the reason for this controversy. The innocence of childhood should not end at seven years of age.

Old 12-12-2022, 11:13 AM

48,709 posts, read 35,188,181 times
I think somethings up, and someone is faking something.

I looked at the wall of kids posters, is was all that UES is a safe space, it's okay to be different, and stuff like that. All poorly drawn like a 7 year old would, with lots of misspellings.

Then someone here shows me the offending poster, and it is MUCH more well drawn than any of the other posters, with words *I* would probably have to look up to spell correctly, let alone a 7 year old.

Something smells fishy.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-12-2022, 11:13 AM

9,205 posts, read 6,384,678 times
Quote:

Yes- and the next day at recess, her 7 year old, who is very popular, announces that she is polysexual because she likes everyone. Everyone should be polysexual. Mommy, are you polysexual?

Old 12-12-2022, 11:19 AM

6,934 posts, read 3,143,454 times
Quote:
I mean, by that same token, these kids who make such posters prolly wouldn't even be using lgbtq+ vocabulary/language unless their mom/parents/teachers didn't make a fuss about introducing it in the first place either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies