Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2023, 01:40 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
ok…your point is what exactly?
Um. That guys can have sex together and not be gay? If you wonder why they do this, just ask your grandpa what outlets horny guys had when "good girls" made them wait until marriage and they didn't have money or access to a pro.

Here's one of many articles on the subject

https://www.thecut.com/2015/08/why-s...ach-other.html

Old 03-30-2023, 01:42 PM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Um. That guys can have sex together and not be gay? If you wonder why they do this, just ask your grandpa what outlets horny guys had when "good girls" made them wait until marriage and they didn't have money or access to a pro.

ok…not sure what world you live in but gay sex is done by gay people. you can keep telling yourself whatever fits your narrative but i will stick to reality. why do liberals insist on changing definitions?

Old 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:

hahaha

If my grandpa ever did that, I would say, "Grandpa, it is okay to be gay, I still love you."

Old 03-30-2023, 01:53 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
ok…not sure what world you live in but gay sex is done by gay people. you can keep telling yourself whatever fits your narrative but i will stick to reality. why do liberals insist on changing definitions?
You're the one defining them as gay, not me.

You didn't read the link of course. You can put your fingers in your ears and go lalalalala all you want but that doesn't change reality. Since the dawn of time, straight men have been putting their penises in inappropriate places, and they don't always care whose hole it is. Men have sex with each other in prisons, in boy scout camps, in frat houses, in sports locker rooms, in the military and every kind of female-free zone.

I'm sorry you're just learning of this now.

Old 03-30-2023, 01:54 PM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times
Quote:

Of course they're bi or gay if they have sex with other men. There's nothing wrong with that. Why are you unnecessarily trying to change the terminology? It's okay to be bi or gay, don't you think (or not)?

This article was very limiting and doesn't mention circle jerks, bestiality, or sex with knotholes, all of which are part of male sexuality.

My attitude is, leave kids and animals alone, and do whatever you want in private, as long as you don't hurt anyone.

Old 03-30-2023, 01:58 PM

8,420 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
If you find drag to be kinky I'm not sure how anyone can change that about you. But rest assured it does nothing for most people sexually.
What does it do for most people?

When I was in grade school, we occasionally had some other kids parents come to speak. Usually, a policeman or fireman or scientist or some other profession that was meant to inspire us. For all I know some of them were gay. it didn't matter because it didn't matter. What exactly is the inspirational massage being sent by sending a Dee Snyder looking trans person to read God knows what to 6–10-year-olds?

Old 03-30-2023, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Someday maybe you'll hear the truth about what young men have always done when girls are not around and won't ever find out.
Speak for yourself.

What next? "Plenty of vegetarians eat meat"?

Old 03-30-2023, 02:15 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Speak for yourself.

What next? "Plenty of vegetarians eat meat"?
Agreed.

You can name the most beautiful man that ever lived and I ain't hugging up next to him. I have no issues at all with the gay community broadly speaking. The city I live in has a huge gay community, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.

I've heard saying like "gay for the stay" and all, so I know it happens, but I'll take a pass.

Old 03-30-2023, 02:30 PM

Quote:
You're the one defining them as gay, not me.

You didn't read the link of course. You can put your fingers in your ears and go lalalalala all you want but that doesn't change reality. Since the dawn of time, straight men have been putting their penises in inappropriate places, and they don't always care whose hole it is. Men have sex with each other in prisons, in boy scout camps, in frat houses, in sports locker rooms, in the military and every kind of female-free zone.

I'm sorry you're just learning of this now.
In support of Kristinas_Cap, rest assured, most heterosexual men find a different outlet when they are in a female-free zone. It's literally at the end of our arm. Most of us don't resort to bestiality either. Heck, I think homosexual men know of this secret outlet as well.

Old 03-30-2023, 02:41 PM

17,426 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
NO, it's not. It's an orientation and it goes far deeper than sex. Plenty of straight dudes have sex with men. Plenty of straight men like to dress as women. That does not identify them as gay.

And not all drag queens are gay, or men. Did you know that?
Quote:
Someday maybe you'll hear the truth about what young men have always done when girls are not around and won't ever find out.
What in the Christ on a cracker is this bunch of nonsense?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies