Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2023, 04:44 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times

Advertisements

No mug shot. No handcuffs. sorry Lefty.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive...001241750.html

Old 04-04-2023, 04:46 AM

439 posts, read 202,667 times
I doubt cuffs will be used due to security concerns as the Secret Service may need to whisk Trump away quickly in case the violent MAGA crowd protesting decides to storm the courthouse to free their savior.

Old 04-04-2023, 05:18 AM

3,089 posts, read 1,550,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
The dollar is losing it's place as the world reserve currency, world leaders are forming alliances against the United States, homeless people everywhere lining streets and sidewalks, millions pouring over our borders including Chinese "refugees" that are mostly military aged young men, meanwhile our own military can't get recruits to enlist, and our President is old and weak, but by all means everyone, pay attention to the theatrics going on in New York.

It's all a big distraction.
dont tell the left that. they dont care. Trump's arraignment is their day in the sun! Just more political nonsense as usual by the left.

Old 04-04-2023, 05:58 AM

1,726 posts, read 4,040,221 times
As Judge Sol Wachtler once stated, “ a DA has so much influence on a grand jury , he could get them to indict a ham sandwich”. There is a whole lot of space between an indictment and a conviction.

Old 04-04-2023, 06:02 AM

7,149 posts, read 4,745,406 times
Sadly, our legal system has been targeting certain individuals who are political enemies of the regime in power, rather than all of those who commit crimes.
Immunity for the leftist criminals.

Old 04-04-2023, 06:06 AM

3,287 posts, read 1,421,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Handcuffs are SOP at arraignments. Cohen was handcuffed for his, as was Weisselberg. Trump is being pampered.
I think even the most ardent Trump opponent is ok with not handcuffing the guy. This is a pretty special circumstance (indicting a past President with a crime) so I don’t think having a different approach to processing him is inappropriate. The point of this endeavor (whether one agrees with it or not) should be to pursue justice…..not try to embarrass him or make this effort appear to be political. I totally get for many people, they already think that, but handcuffing him only makes matters appear worse.

Old 04-04-2023, 06:27 AM

4,912 posts, read 2,062,076 times
I bet that starting tomorrow, I’ll be seeing more FJB flags and stickers again.

The Left need to learn that they can’t outsmart Trump since he’s going to make MILLIONS off of his mug shot and this Leftist attack will not only made Trump look like a bad@zz for taking on the Leftist in the center in one of their biggest strongholds. Simply a David verse Goliath story that has the possibility of launching Trump back into the Whitehouse in 2024 since he can clearly show that the “system” can target you if you do not go along with their BS. This translates into that he’s fighting the “swamp monsters” for the average American who cannot standup against this unjust Two-Tiered justice system.

I bet Trump will go pretty much silent as he prepares launch a psychological warfare operation against the Left. His silence will spin the Left into a state of hyper craziness as they try to accuse him of insurrection and/or treason for not talking.

I just hope Trump knows the power of his silence in this situation.

The longer this goes on, the stronger Trump gets and it will not be too long till the Left see’s that made major mistake by giving Trump a strategic victory.

Since the Left opened up this door, I hope that one or more of the Red States will indict all the Bidens and Hillary Clinton and charge them political corruption, along with conspiracy to commit crimes that are either real violations they can make up, just like Bragg has done.

Karma is a “beech.”

Old 04-04-2023, 06:32 AM

515 posts, read 255,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
I bet that starting tomorrow, I’ll be seeing more FJB flags and stickers again.

The Left need to learn that they can’t outsmart Trump since he’s going to make MILLIONS off of his mug shot and this Leftist attack will not only made Trump look like a bad@zz for taking on the Leftist in the center in one of their biggest strongholds. Simply a David verse Goliath story that has the possibility of launching Trump back into the Whitehouse in 2024 since he can clearly show that the “system” can target you if you do not go along with their BS. This translates into that he’s fighting the “swamp monsters” for the average American who cannot standup against this unjust Two-Tiered justice system.

I bet Trump will go pretty much silent as he prepares launch a psychological warfare operation against the Left. His silence will spin the Left into a state of hyper craziness as they try to accuse him of insurrection and/or treason for not talking.

I just hope Trump knows the power of his silence in this situation.

The longer this goes on, the stronger Trump gets and it will not be too long till the Left see’s that made major mistake by giving Trump a strategic victory.

Since the Left opened up this door, I hope that one or more of the Red States will indict all the Bidens and Hillary Clinton and charge them political corruption, along with conspiracy to commit crimes that are either real violations they can make up, just like Bragg has done.

Karma is a “beech.”
The ends justify the means according to some here on the left regardless of ethics, etc. As a former liberal back when it was more aligned with personal freedom, that is an astonishing development. God help us all.

Old 04-04-2023, 06:39 AM

11,350 posts, read 16,717,087 times
Is Stormy going to be audited by the IRS now for not declaring the hush money as income?

Old 04-04-2023, 06:53 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,668,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Is Stormy going to be audited by the IRS now for not declaring the hush money as income?

doubtful as she isn't the one that lives rent free in liberals minds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies