Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2023, 03:04 PM

13,256 posts, read 21,876,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
That's silly because the Trump tape talked about women that wanted him to act that way and he wasn't talking about her.
No he did not. Here's the quote:

"“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the *****""

Note that he didn't say they wanted it. This is all about him forcing himself on women. "I don't even wait".
Quote:

If you are accusing a person of rape which she did, she better back it up. Not let the statue of limitations run out and write a book for profit to set up a weak civil lawsuit of a weak law.

What's next, you will accuse me of raping you with no evidence and go back years of me bragging about grabbing a$$es in college to make your case and pay you millions?

So what the jury said what she was lying about the rape part (or couldn't prove it) but not on the sexual assault which goes hand in hand together in her allegations. Please. The statue of limitations passed. She came forward years after it has been expired to make a profit and she used weak law and a defendant to politically popular in that city.

It's her word against his from that alleged day. She said Trump raped her in 1995 or 1996 (she can't get the year exactly) that's 28 years ago.

This is her allegation: Carroll said that on her way out of the store she ran into Trump and he asked for help buying a gift for a woman. After suggesting a handbag or a hat, the two reputedly moved on to the lingerie section and joked about the other trying some on. Carroll said they ended up in a dressing room together, the door of which was shut, and Trump forcefully kissed her, pulled down her tights and raped her before she was able to escape. She stated that the alleged incident lasted less than three minutes.

So many holes in her story. Either it didn't happened or she had a quickie with him and she didn't like the ending. What woman will go with a married person looking at lingerie and joking with each other about it and then moving to the dressing room together and shutting the door???? Was she forced and dragged by Trump into a dressing room while the store did nothing? Trump locked the door and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream? Amazing story.

Then She says he pulled down her tights (no tear) penetrated her for 3 minutes standing up and left through the front of the store. Got it !!! This is up there with the Jussie Smollett scam. Trump is a serious rapists that knew that the store had cameras and employees and would keep their mouths shut so he raped a woman on plain site during normal working hours and plenty of witnesses and video cameras. Trump knew he was going to get away with daytime rape at a women's clothing store.

She was "raped" for 3 minutes in a store during the day time but for 28 years she didn't call the police or sue the store. Stores has videos to back up her claim. She let the videos be erased with time and let the statue of limitations expired. Then during the explosion of the ME movement and Trump in the WH , she writes a book about it and herself how she is a "survivor" to make a profit. Then she exploits a weak N.Y. law to get paid 5 million dollars and on top of that she wants 10 million more.

What kind of woman goes with a married man to a lingerie store to pick out sexy clothes , joke about it together and walk together to the dressing room to try it out for him?????? yeah. B.S. all over.

This will get overturned in appeals and it should and if it doesn't. I hope he takes it to the S.C.
Too bad you weren't on the jury, your opinion might actually mean something.

Old 05-23-2023, 03:20 PM

13,637 posts, read 4,354,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post

"“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the *****""

did you miss the past of "they let me do it". That kills the myth of rape or sexual assault. You want me to give you my greatest hits of the women I had sex with and the things I did to them because they let me? Grabbing 'em by the ***** was the least of the things they let me do to them

I would be in prison if my wife didn't let me do the things she lets me do.

You want to call rape or sexual assault for acts women let men do? Then there would be millions of men in prison. What does this has to do with her rape allegation in a women's store?????

I don't know about you but if a woman comes with me to pick out lingerie and jokes with me and walks with to the dressing room to try it out for me, I'm not a genius but 99.9% of the time She wants me to make a move on her and I will lay it down.

Funny, if this really happened, She would have Trump in prison and sue him for 100 million because she would have video evidence of Trump dragging her to a dressing room against her will and coming out 3 minutes later. You would have security videos and employees to back up her claim. She has no case. It's a horrible law.

Old 05-23-2023, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post

Note that he didn't say they wanted it. This is all about him forcing himself on women. "I don't even wait". Too bad you weren't on the jury, your opinion might actually mean something.

I wasn't in the OJ Simpson jury either. I don't need to be on a jury to call out the jury for a bad verdict or bad law.

Do you wait for the woman to give you the green light to make a move or you make a move and wait for her reaction? "excuse me, can I hold your hand?" "excuse me, can I kiss you"? "excuse me , can I touch you" "Excuse me, can We have sex"? Is that how you do it?

Old 05-23-2023, 03:26 PM

1,813 posts, read 2,233,993 times
Quote:
She has no case. It's a horrible law.
And yet she won.

Old 05-23-2023, 03:29 PM

I thought a woman going to a lingerie store with you and walking to the dressing room together to try it out for you it's a big sign for sex but according to you, it's not. You need a signed contract and legal permission to make a move. LOL

Old 05-23-2023, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
And yet she won.

OJ won too. How many cases women win millions of dollars in civil cases. Ask Paul McCartney about that. Cases get overturned all time. That's why We have an appeals court.

Old 05-23-2023, 03:38 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,013,522 times
What exactly did Trump say at the TH to trigger this ammended complaint?

Old 05-23-2023, 03:40 PM

28,343 posts, read 16,430,182 times
Quote:
OJ won too. How many cases women win millions of dollars in civil cases. Ask Paul McCartney about that. Cases get overturned all time. That's why We have an appeals court.
No, OJ lost his civil suit. Remember?

Old 05-23-2023, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffwraith View Post
What exactly did Trump say at the TH to trigger this ammended complaint?

She can write a book accusing Trump of raping her with NO evidence and the statue of limitations expired for over 25 years but Trump gets sued for defending himself in public of that allegation.

Was he supposed to keep his mouth shut while she did her allegation book tour making millions of dollars???

Her story is, Trump dragged her by force to the dressing room in a women's store. Raped her for 3 minutes standing up and left. I guess NO security cameras and NO employees at the store. 28 years later she is suing for millions of dollars.

I'm suing everybody in my past life that has money.

Old 05-23-2023, 03:48 PM

7,675 posts, read 8,758,762 times
Dershowitz says Trump can sue Carroll. Dershow live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKT7RE74c34
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies