Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2023, 03:52 PM

13,630 posts, read 4,345,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
No, OJ lost his civil suit. Remember?

I'm talking about the criminal.

What the jury said was: Trump didn't rape her but he forced her to the dressing room and sexual assaulted her for 3 minutes. I guess Trump knew where were the security cameras at the store. NO security cameras in the dressing rooms or restrooms. So he dragged her by force to the dressing room and sexual assaulted her. Remember she said he raped her but the jury said no. He only kissed her and touched her by force. Weird.

I would love to see the video Trump dragging her to the dressing room. Too bad she let the tapes to be erased with time and the statue of limitations be expired for 28 years to come out demanding money.

Old 05-23-2023, 04:31 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,484,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
It will lose in appeals. God using this as an example to show how perverted these Soros DA's are and cannot get a trial.
LOL about Soros.

People have to have some demon to direct their wrath toward.

Old 05-23-2023, 05:38 PM

16,766 posts, read 8,240,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Freakin’ pathetic. I agree with Trump’s attorney when she says this just shows the woman’s true colors - it’s all about money.
Actually, it all about getting Trump to stop lying. The woman won $5 million. Trump must see it as pocket change or figures to get it from all those donations.

Keep hitting him till he learns to shut up and stop lying. Might take a Billion dollar settlement.

Old 05-23-2023, 06:03 PM

13,248 posts, read 21,870,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
did you miss the past of "they let me do it". That kills the myth of rape or sexual assault. You want me to give you my greatest hits of the women I had sex with and the things I did to them because they let me? Grabbing 'em by the ***** was the least of the things they let me do to them
I called you out on your post that said they "WANTED" him to do it. Now you've backtracked and moved the goalposts to say, "they let me do it". So you know you were wrong.
Quote:
I would be in prison if my wife didn't let me do the things she lets me do.

You want to call rape or sexual assault for acts women let men do? Then there would be millions of men in prison. What does this has to do with her rape allegation in a women's store?????

I don't know about you but if a woman comes with me to pick out lingerie and jokes with me and walks with to the dressing room to try it out for me, I'm not a genius but 99.9% of the time She wants me to make a move on her and I will lay it down.

Funny, if this really happened, She would have Trump in prison and sue him for 100 million because she would have video evidence of Trump dragging her to a dressing room against her will and coming out 3 minutes later. You would have security videos and employees to back up her claim. She has no case. It's a horrible law.
If a guy three times your size demands your wallet, and you give it to him, does that mean you let him take your wallet? No, of course not. You had no choice, and if you pushed back, things could go very wrong for you.

Quote:
I wasn't in the OJ Simpson jury either. I don't need to be on a jury to call out the jury for a bad verdict or bad law.

Do you wait for the woman to give you the green light to make a move or you make a move and wait for her reaction? "excuse me, can I hold your hand?" "excuse me, can I kiss you"? "excuse me , can I touch you" "Excuse me, can We have sex"? Is that how you do it?

More goal post moving. Trump said he immediately starts kissing them, he doesn't even wait. So no, I've never walked up to a strange woman and made physical contact with her, much less grab her genitals, and I doubt you have either.

Old 05-23-2023, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I called you out on your post that said they "WANTED" him to do it. Now you've backtracked and moved the goalposts to say, "they let me do it". So you know you were wrong.

If a guy three times your size demands your wallet, and you give it to him, does that mean you let him take your wallet? No, of course not. You had no choice, and if you pushed back, things could go very wrong for you.

More goal post moving. Trump said he immediately starts kissing them, he doesn't even wait. So no, I've never walked up to a strange woman and made physical contact with her, much less grab her genitals, and I doubt you have either.

Why, would you call me out????? You posted Trump's old recording: "“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the *****""

What's the crime? What's the rape? What law it says you have to wait to kiss a person? They either allow you or reject you. They either let you or say no and push you off. Simple. You don't need a legal agreement to score.

I don't know about your sex life but in mine I don't ask permission to grab private parts of my sex partner or they of mine. Either I make a move or they make a move and I let them or they let me. That's how it works.

Going back to her rape allegation. She can't prove it and it has passed the statue of limitations for over 20 years until politicians in New York passed dumb laws. Now her allegations can't be proven so lets convict Trump on private statements taken out of context to find him guilty of sexual assault. Let's ruin the law and due justice just to get Trump regardless how much damage it does to the nation.

Old 05-23-2023, 06:20 PM

2,028 posts, read 711,517 times
Quote:
I'm talking about the criminal.

What the jury said was: Trump didn't rape her but he forced her to the dressing room and sexual assaulted her for 3 minutes. I guess Trump knew where were the security cameras at the store. NO security cameras in the dressing rooms or restrooms. So he dragged her by force to the dressing room and sexual assaulted her . Remember she said he raped her but the jury said no. He only kissed her and touched her by force. Weird.

I would love to see the video Trump dragging her to the dressing room. Too bad she let the tapes to be erased with time and the statue of limitations be expired for 28 years to come out demanding money.
Do you have the source for this?

Then, here we go,
She said it was a lighthearted interaction in which they teased each other about trying on a piece of lingerie before Trump became violent inside a dressing room.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rump-rape.html
she never mentioned that Trump forced her into the dressing room. It seemed that they both entered the dressing room voluntarily.

Old 05-23-2023, 06:26 PM

23,895 posts, read 12,715,685 times
Quote:

What does you walking up to a "strange woman" have to do with anything? Trump never said he didn't know the women that would "let him" do things to them.

Old 05-23-2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:

So Trump demanded a kiss or he would beat them up? Let's go back to the allegations of the woman.

Trump in a women's clothing store with security cameras with employees and clients, forced her to the dressing room with threats, raped her standing up for 3 minutes and left the store. Why she didn't go to the cops. She had him on video and together and witnesses but she didn't and left the video recording be erased with time and let the statue of limitations expired after 20 years to come out to sell a book during the ME movement era and Trump in the WH because it sells.

No company can back track for a 20+ year crime in their store when there is no record of it. It works for her because she doesn't have to prove a crime just throw an allegation.

You would think if she had a case the store would be part of the lawsuit but We all know this is a joke.

Old 05-23-2023, 06:38 PM

23,895 posts, read 12,715,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Dershowitz says Trump can sue Carroll. Dershow live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKT7RE74c34
He should.

Seems the grounds that Carroll is going after him this time is much like the first time, not that he claimed she was a "whack job" but that he'd claimed it didn't happen, he didn't know her, etc., which would make people thing that she's a liar. What it boils down to is that he's being sued for claiming he's innocent.

Quote:
His latest statement included some of the very same prior comments that Ms Kaplan cited in Monday’s filing.

“He doubled down on his prior defamatory statements, asserting to an audience all too ready to cheer him on that ‘I never met this woman. I never saw this woman,’ that he did not sexually assault Carroll, and that her account — which had just been validated by a jury of Trump’s peers one day before — was a ‘fake,’ ‘made up story’ invented by a ‘whack job’,” the proposed amended lawsuit states.
https://news.yahoo.com/e-jean-carrol...090350888.html

Old 05-23-2023, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 366h34d View Post
Do you have the source for this?

Then, here we go,
She said it was a lighthearted interaction in which they teased each other about trying on a piece of lingerie before Trump became violent inside a dressing room.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rump-rape.html
she never mentioned that Trump forced her into the dressing room. It seemed that they both entered the dressing room voluntarily.

It seemed????? there is no video or witnesses from the store. It's her word from over 25 years. No store keeps security videos for 25 years or employees will remember what happened in their store of an alleged crime 25 years ago since the women can't remember the exact year.

Her story: So she went in a dressing room with Trump for what? If she wasn't forced to the dressing room then she went on her own. What woman will go in a dressing room with a married man to show him the lingerie she will put on for him in private? The hole #1.

Hole #2, why she didn't make a report with the police and the store since they have security cameras and employees in the store? Why wait over 25 years when the statue of limitations expired so she can write a book and the store can't challenge her claims?

You think a person as Trump who has bodyguards and drivers will put himself in that position of sexually assaulting a woman in a clothing store with security cameras and employees in the dressing room? You don't think the store security would be eyes on Trump for protection the moment he sets foot in the store since that's how they treat VIP clients? So many holes in her story. No wonder she let the statue of limitations expired. It's a weak case at best.

She can't say the exact date she was raped because she doesn't want anything backfiring on her, so in her story she says she doesn't remember what year the rape happened. She says 1995 or 1996. There is a reason for this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies