Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2024, 02:47 PM

20,099 posts, read 9,006,146 times

Advertisements

Putin saw Biden's military when we left Afghanistan, of course he'd prefer Biden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2024, 04:25 PM

10,448 posts, read 4,034,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-...mp-2024-02-14/

We all saw it coming. Putin clearly prefers Mr. Appeasement as opposed to a strong leader like Trump.

Progressives should enjoy their new ally.
I won't put much stock in his statements. He already commented with Tucker that he knows the president has no power and it's people behind the scenes that are really controlling things. And he's right.

Old 02-16-2024, 04:32 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Unlike Trump, Biden will not acknowledge it.

Old 02-16-2024, 04:40 PM

23,492 posts, read 12,502,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Unlike Trump, Biden will not acknowledge it.
lol sure. Biden* probably had Putin's comment printed out, framed and placed on the nightstand next to his bed.

Old 02-16-2024, 04:46 PM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Putin also preferred Hillary over Trump but then Obama wanted to spread it that Putin was in bed with Trump. Complete and total lies. Remember Hillary sold uranium to Russia. Bill Clinton gave 15 years worth of advancement on how to develop a missile. And we can imagine just how many kickbacks they have gotten. Of course we have the mainstream media that pumps up Biden. And why? They are globalist and they can buy the Democrats. They can't buy Trump.

Putin put his political opponent in jail and I just heard that his political opponent of Putin died in jail. Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it. And most of these followers that listen to the propaganda in main Street Media are the useful idiots the globalist want to cheapen or citizenship make it a cashless society so we are limited on our purchases. It's all known what they're doing. The Democratic party are in bed with the globalist and they are bought . I got a feel for Biden when he said your guns are no match for my f-15s. Apparently Biden will bomb the crap out of the American people if they rise up when they're starving and living in the woods.

Old 02-16-2024, 05:24 PM

30,619 posts, read 18,203,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Also, this would explain why Russia didn't bother trying to interfere in the 2020 election after having tried helping Trump in the 2016 election. Putin obviously decided he'd rather deal with a sane, stable and predictable adversary than an unstable and unpredictable one.
I'm not surprised that you don't see this as a damning indictment against Biden.

Old 02-17-2024, 05:28 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,355,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
There's going to be a number of Republicans voting for Biden. From the polls I've read, one third of Republicans are opposed to Trump.
That’s ok. Most people that voted for Biden realize they were duped and will be voting for Trump. He will win again for the third straight time.

Old 02-18-2024, 01:44 AM

6,012 posts, read 2,836,906 times
The comments are still absolutely hilarious! The people who thought Russia colluded with the Trump campaign to steal that election (The facts prove that Putin actually wanted Mrs. Clinton to win) are the same people saying his endorsement of President Biden is “fake”!

Hey, whatever you conspiracy theorists need to tell yourself to vote for the real “Putin puppet” is your business, but it makes you look absolutely dumb in the process…

Old 02-18-2024, 03:14 AM

137 posts, read 64,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrophysicaXSE View Post
Trump has said nothing about Navalny’s death and Putin/Kremlin killing their political opponents. Not even a comment. Putin definitely prefers Trump, that’s obvious. I hate Biden, but let’s be clear - if Trump gets back in, Putin would love it. Trump doesn’t drink (which I can’t believe) but if he did, Putin would roll out the best Russian vodka possible!
Because Trump is running for the president of the United States? DUH! $34 trillion in debt, millions of illegals, inflation beyond belief and nuclear war due to Democrats who want their political opponents jailed. Forget Russia,Democrats are a threat here. You know, issues that affect every day Americans not globalists.

Hint: I’m not a Trump fan nor do I believe in our two party system. That Argentinian guy is more my style. Democrats are clearly the worst party, war mongers, thought and speech controllers. Just because one can call out the bs of propagandists of one side doesn’t give credence to the other, that’s an if then fallacy.

Old 02-18-2024, 03:22 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,567,354 times
Russia, our enemy and China, our worse enemy, BOTH support and love Biden. Should tell you something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies