Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2024, 09:13 AM

1,224 posts, read 535,222 times

Advertisements

Dems will let Putin vote in the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2024, 09:16 AM

30,317 posts, read 23,796,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
LOL. lefties are cringing, no doubt.

Putin obviously like the classified intel that he buys from the Biden Crime Family and wants to continue to get it.
Look at the lefties squirm and make excuses.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Putin's puppet: Joe Biden

Old 02-15-2024, 09:17 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,579,826 times
I believe Putin as much as I believe Trump. Both liars of the highest order.

Old 02-15-2024, 09:59 AM

2,920 posts, read 1,005,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Putin playing games.

People take the bait.
Exactly what it is. Sowing discord. Playing games.

Old 02-15-2024, 10:03 AM

11,133 posts, read 7,202,420 times
Whoopy doo. What Russia and their "leaders" think is trivial at best, regardless of who's in the White House.

Putin doesn't even represent that country. Many there can't stand him, but can't do anything about it.

This is all pointless cheerleading or hand-wringing, depending on your neurosis.

Old 02-15-2024, 05:15 PM

27,189 posts, read 15,364,237 times
Trump calls Putin's comment that he prefers Biden over Trump a 'great compliment'

Quote:
"President Putin of Russia has just given me a great compliment, actually," Trump said at a campaign rally in North Charleston, South Carolina, on Wednesday.

"He just said that he would much rather have Joe Biden as president than Trump," he continued. "Now that's a compliment. ... And of course, he would say that."

Old 02-15-2024, 05:16 PM

6,100 posts, read 2,881,953 times
Wow! The excuses from Democrats and Biden voters are absolutely hilarious! Lots of conspiratorial comments from Democrats, too! I'm grabbing another bag of popcorn! Let's hope I don't choke laughing through this next bag like I did the first!

I, myself, am not surprised by this endorsement. Dictators like weak pushover leaders of other countries...

Old 02-15-2024, 05:31 PM

11,152 posts, read 10,729,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Rotfl - we all know this is a ploy. Putin and Trumpy are long time besties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Where's the evidence of this?
Probably in the same folder as the fake dossier. TT will always find a way to knock Trump.

Old 02-15-2024, 05:44 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,171,704 times
So, just in this short thread (4 pages when I type this).

WHEN it was said trump and Putin with unnamed sources, trump is a putin lover.

HOWEVER: when it's biden....it never happened, no matter what evidence is provided.

Am I shocked, nope.

Old 02-15-2024, 05:47 PM

11,152 posts, read 10,729,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrophysicaXSE View Post
Putin is the biggest liar on the planet currently. Has nobody been following the last 2 years at least?

His pants are constantly on fire.
Biden is a bigger liar than Putin is.

It's got to be difficult for Democrats. On the one hand, a major world leader just endorsed their guy. Should be a "Yay!!!" moment. On the other hand, the rank and file Democrats have been trained to believe that Putin is the closest thing that exists to Satan on earth. So, they have to pretend that:

a) Putin is using reverse psychology and actually wants Trump to win (which would mean he's rooting for they guy that has stated he would end the war in Ukraine quickly - not likely) or

b) he wants Biden to win because Biden is (and here's the funny part) a competent leader.

In reality, he probably does want Biden to win. Biden is a foreign leader's dream President. He doesn't even know what day it is, can't remember which world leaders are still alive, and has the backbone of a snail with scoliosis. Why wouldn't the leader of a nation that we are hostile toward want Biden to be our President? There will never be any true repercussions against Putin if we have a spineless, inept POTUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies