Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM

57,357 posts, read 26,263,652 times

Advertisements

David McCormick is running for the PA senate seat but he lives in CT, didn't they do this already with Dr Oz.

Tim Sheehy is running against Jon Tester in Montana but he grew up in Minnesota.

Mike Rogers is running for Stabenow's seat in Michigan but he lives in Florida.

Doesn't the GOP have any home grown candidates other than Kari Lake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He-oNU7CwWw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM

39,086 posts, read 51,273,483 times
Kari Lake is Iowa born and bred. Attended college there. IDK when she came to Arizona but she is a transplant like much of the population. Her opponent, Rueben Gallego, is a Chicago native.

Last edited by Ponderosa; Yesterday at 01:20 PM..

Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM

6,820 posts, read 9,370,545 times
And Adam Schiff is running for Senate in California but claims his primary residence is in Maryland. Can’t Democrats find a local candidate for this race?

Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM

17,442 posts, read 14,680,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
And Adam Schiff is running for Senate in California but claims his primary residence is in Maryland. Can’t Democrats find a local candidate for this race?
I'm old enough to remember when Hillary bought a house in NY right before she bought her Senate seat there.

Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM

6,820 posts, read 9,370,545 times
Also to add, since I felt like looking:

Chris Murphy is the Democrat senate candidate for Connecticut but was born in New York! *gasp*
Elizabeth Warren is the Democrat senate candidate for Massachusetts but was born in Oklahoma! *gasp*
Sheldon Whitehouse is the Democrat senate candidate for Rhode Island but was born in New York! *gasp*
Maria Cantwell is the Democrat senate candidate for Washington but was born in Indiana! *gasp*
Tim Kaine is the Democrat senate candidate for Virginia but was born in Minnesota! *gasp*
Jacky Rosen is the Democrat senate candidate for Nevada but was born in Illinois! *gasp*
Martin Heinrich is the Democrat senate candidate for New Mexico but was born in Nevada! *gasp*
David Trone may be the Democrat senate candidate for Maryland but was born in Pennsylvania! *gasp*

Don’t the Democrats have any home grown candidates.

Last edited by cowboyxjon; Yesterday at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Typo

Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM

7,430 posts, read 3,848,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I'm old enough to remember when Hillary bought a house in NY right before she bought her Senate seat there.
I remember that.

Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM

7,940 posts, read 3,485,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I remember that too, and I swear I didn't read your post before I made mine. lol

https://www.city-data.com/forum/66692978-post10.html

Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM

8,634 posts, read 10,163,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Kari Lake is Iowa born and bred. Attended college there. IDK when she came to Arizona but she is a transplant like much of the population. Her opponent, Rueben Gallego, is a Chicago native.
Lake was hired by KPNX Channel 12 in PHX in 1994, relocated to Albany, NY in 1998 before returning to PHX in 1999 after being hired by FOX 10.

Gallego infected AZ around 2009 I believe.

Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM

24,431 posts, read 23,092,690 times
Pa is interesting. They hid Fetterman the same way they hid Insurrection Joe. The mental illness, the damage from the stroke.
Now he's gone from being the sometimes angry hulking leftist to the establishment deep stater darling sellout. Caveat Emptor, progressives.
Casey has always been a lickspittle and although he's spineless he won't openly turn on them although he'd betray them if told to.

Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM

57,357 posts, read 26,263,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Pa is interesting. They hid Fetterman the same way they hid Insurrection Joe. The mental illness, the damage from the stroke.
Now he's gone from being the sometimes angry hulking leftist to the establishment deep stater darling sellout. Caveat Emptor, progressives.
Casey has always been a lickspittle and although he's spineless he won't openly turn on them although he'd betray them if told to.
Dr Oz was a terrible candidate, lived in New Jersey, McCormack lost to him in the primary. McCormack has a residence in Pittsburgh but he has a $16M home in CT, good luck painting him as local.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies