Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM

602 posts, read 1,962,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
How do define , or "contextualize", black guilt, Gangsta?
Yeah, Gangsta. Enlighten us stupid and backward white people, as to how any and every problem in anyone else's life is directly attributable to our innate evil.

Let me go get my wading boots first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2008, 11:17 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
White guilt? You have to be kidding. I am responsible for what I do, not for what some of the bastards of my race have done. I am not and never have been my brother's keeper.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:25 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,640,781 times
The race baiters will always keep the bitterness and chaos alive, because in civilized societies it is allowed. No, many other countries do not have guilt, they have no internal sense of a conscience so why should they? In past times, they were called "heathens". But the PC Police have put a stop to that. All other backward cultures are sacred--just not ours. And somehow these other countries are very capable of spewing their vitriolic indignation of the "white devils" in the US. Twisted. So why do we listen? Because we are raised on guilt, perpetuated by some false Christian ideal. "Be kind to others", "turn the other cheek", etc. Doesn't seem to work with those NOT of like mind does it? But, like lemmings, we keep trying to make them like us. When are we going to get over it, and get on with keeping our Great Nation great?

Old 06-23-2008, 11:40 AM

10,239 posts, read 19,610,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlourChild View Post
Yeah, Gangsta. Enlighten us stupid and backward white people, as to how any and every problem in anyone else's life is directly attributable to our innate evil.

Let me go get my wading boots first.
Ditto FlourChild. I am waiting too!

BTW -- great post earlier, MacMeal!

Old 06-23-2008, 12:19 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times
White Guilt is nothing more then misguided LIBERALS. These white people are the problem with society and have some issues.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:34 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,640,781 times
Unfortunately, much of this country has been brainwashed into adopting the very successful "liberal guilt" tactics. Because so many people just don't think, they drift, and allow "progressive" negative influences into their lives, into their homes, into the schools. It was only a matter of time--because we haven't been paying attention. Now the GOP "conservative" party is basically unrecognizable, and the liberal party has gone to the far left end of the spectrum (marxism). Not sure what is next for us if we don't wake up. Hopefully, not a European type society...we will have come full circle.....

Old 06-23-2008, 01:17 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
What a stupid and backwards post!!
Stupid..yes..backwards...of course. What EVER made me write it??. I had NO RIGHT AT ALL to say these things...I ought to be ASHAMED OF MYSELF....and, as a matter of fact, I am. And you have every RIGHT to be upset with me...goodness knows I certainly deserve it !

What can I possibly do to make up for it?....

Last edited by macmeal; 06-23-2008 at 01:52 PM..

Old 06-23-2008, 02:05 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Stupid..yes..backwards...of course. What EVER made me write it??. I had NO RIGHT AT ALL to say these things...I ought to be ASHAMED OF MYSELF....and, as a matter of fact, I am. And you have every RIGHT to be upset with me...goodness knows I certainly deserve it !

What can I possibly do to make up for it?....
Hey. Quit stealing my lines.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:05 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,767,269 times
As I told someone way, long time back: I am not responsible for what my parents nor my grandparents did in their lifetimes; however, I AM responsible to not repeat what was done before my time, by my parents and/or grandparents. At this moment in time, I know no slave-owners nor do I know any slaves in the human sense, only those who make slaves their national past-time, to work, to family, to home, to politics, and who attempt to put their own inefficiences off on other folks. I am a W.A.S.P., for what it is worth. Take me or leave me, I really don't give a damn.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
It's not an issue for white people, but it is for everyone else.
You seem to think that only America has strained race-relations. It's not JUST white vs black.

Time to move on and stop blaming others for the problems in the black community. They've done lots to destroy at least 2 generations worth of young people.

But if you want to blame someone, blame the democrats, whose philosophy and strategy has been to keep the blacks dependent on the government - which fails them over and over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies