Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 12:45 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorawatcher View Post
It don't matter what sex,race or religion you are. There will always be someone who will hate others for their beliefs, color or sex. And we can only hope that it can and will change. No one of any sex, race or religion is better that the next person.
Absolutely right!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 07:17 AM

5 posts, read 3,671 times
im muslim and arabic

please ppl we are not terrorists im 15 years old and belive me we are lovein ppl we dont hate the USA one of my best friend is from the usa and her name is lina and i love her soo much she is like my sister so please dont say all thats things about us we dont hate u but there is some ppl are muslims but they are not good ppl so we had nothing to do with it please i love u so why are u doing this for us we dont hate u .........please

Old 09-28-2009, 08:08 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabicgirl15 View Post
im muslim and arabic

please ppl we are not terrorists im 15 years old and belive me we are lovein ppl we dont hate the USA one of my best friend is from the usa and her name is lina and i love her soo much she is like my sister so please dont say all thats things about us we dont hate u but there is some ppl are muslims but they are not good ppl so we had nothing to do with it please i love u so why are u doing this for us we dont hate u .........please

You sound like a very sweet girl Arabicgirl15. I have a 15 year old dd myself - as a mother I will say to you "don't think about boys! Study, study, study!!" See, mothers are the same the world over, aren't we?
I do not believe all muslims are terrorists or that all Arab people are terrorists. I do believe that muslim theocracies support terrorism financially. I do believe that there are imams who preach hatred and murder. I do believe that good muslims like yourself will need to stand up to the bad in your communities. That is the only way to stop this.

But to be fair - so does the US. We need to rethink our foreign policy. We need to understand that cultural differences do matter and that finding commanality may be impossible in some circumstances. I think that we are doing that now, though it will take time.

Old 09-28-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
You sound like a very sweet girl Arabicgirl15. I have a 15 year old dd myself - as a mother I will say to you "don't think about boys! Study, study, study!!" See, mothers are the same the world over, aren't we?
I do not believe all muslims are terrorists or that all Arab people are terrorists. I do believe that muslim theocracies support terrorism financially. I do believe that there are imams who preach hatred and murder. I do believe that good muslims like yourself will need to stand up to the bad in your communities. That is the only way to stop this.

But to be fair - so does the US. We need to rethink our foreign policy. We need to understand that cultural differences do matter and that finding commanality may be impossible in some circumstances. I think that we are doing that now, though it will take time.
thx (camping) for your understanding and yes you are the same lOl

and i am studying but i saw this post and i had to enter to explaint it

and i think your dd is realy lucky to have such an understanding mom

thanx again

Last edited by Arabicgirl15; 09-28-2009 at 09:45 AM..

Old 09-28-2009, 04:21 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,844,147 times
Good night,

I am not worried anymore about who thinks Arabs are terrorists......I can tell clairly that There are good people here( in middle east) and there (in America).
I know quite well many honest americans who support serious issues everywhere, and make huge progress in education,sciene,economics............ect
Most of Arabs are very peaceful aswell and very hard workers.........not terrorists at all. They are full of fear from terrorism ...... and believe that Terrorism has no country.

I smell something new in the air after the election of Obama...........Huge changes is happening now.

Hey Arabic girl!!! Don't worry young girl, Americans don't hate us...........Believe me! I spent two years on this forum and I figured out they are extremely kind people.....They will support and love you the way you can't imagine.

Mrs Camping!! Thank you so much for this beautiful post........I like your thoughts so much.

Wish you all all the best!!!

Last edited by Mona Mee; 09-28-2009 at 04:35 PM..

Old 09-28-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New-Mona View Post
Good night,

I am not worried anymore about who thinks Arabs are terrorists......I can tell clairly that There are good people here( in middle east) and there (in America).
I know quite well many honest americans who support serious issues everywhere, and make huge progress in education,sciene,economics............ect
Most of Arabs are very peaceful aswell and very hard workers.........not terrorists at all. They are full of fear from terrorism ...... and believe that Terrorism has no country.

I smell something new in the air after the election of Obama...........Huge changes is happening now.

Hey Arabic girl!!! Don't worry young girl, Americans don't hate us...........Believe me! I spent two years on this forum and I figured out they are extremely kind people.....They will support and love you the way you can't imagine.

Mrs Camping!! Thank you so much for this beautiful post........I like your thoughts so much.

yah i believe that 2 and i love the Americans ppl soo much

Old 09-28-2009, 06:41 PM

You girls (arabicgirl15 and new-mona) are so sweet ----

Now get back to studying!!

Old 09-28-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New-Mona View Post
Good night,

I think most people are kind and most people want nothing more then to live out their lives in peace.
Unfortunatly the other jerks ruin it for everybody!

Yes, getting W out of office was a step in the right direction. We still have a lot of work to do.
The important thing to realize is that real change will not happen with the people already in power - they have too much to lose by changing. No, the real change will come from the young...girls like you and like my daughters. You may live drastically different daily lives, but I bet you have so much in common all the same. It is the sense of sameness -- that sense that no matter the differences of language/religion/culture we are all the same -- that is what will bring about peace in our time. Or rather in your time. That is my hope for the future.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:59 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,502,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Yes, all ARABS are terrorist. I saw one yesterday and he tried to throw a bomb at me. But I dodged it. I hope he got arrested and sent to Guantanamo.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:48 PM

i just want to say one last thing to make it clear

why is everybody think that we are riding camels and livin in the desert ?

check out dubai have the tallest building ever

check out kuwait where i live have the biggist mall in the middle east

and the list continue

ok if we are livin in the desert then what im talking to you with we are just livin like u guys

and why you think that we get marrid at 13,14 No in the kuwait at least 18 and her dad ask her if she want , if she didnt want then it her choice her dad dosnt force her

and one last thing we are not terrorists at all

cuz im pretty sure that if you come to the middle east ppl here will welcome you like you are one of the family and they will share there food and place with you

i hope that you dont get me wrong cuz i do love you

and thanks for who was standing by my side

peace.......

Last edited by Arabicgirl15; 09-30-2009 at 10:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies