Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 06:47 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,405,309 times

Advertisements

Well, for one thing I can say that being a "minority" in any country seems to drive some ethnic groups crazy. For instance, Chinese ppl being stereotyped as nerds or blacks being stereotyped as <insert some bad thing here> or muslims being stereotypes as fanatics. We were actual PEOPLE in our own countries. Gasp!

Having expelled some of my bitterness , I will answer and say NO Arabs are not terrorists. I think that ppl in Arabic/North African countries have good music and good food. I also think that people the gulf countries are rich, like to buy lots of expensive cars and they get a lot of plastic surgery. Those are my stereotypes. They could be incorrect, too, but they definitely have nothing to do with terrorism.

I am a youtube addict, so here are some links to my favorite "Arab" videos:

YouTube - الرقص الشرقى DANCE belley
Yes, straight men dress like this in Egypt.

YouTube - RAINBFEVER, Magic_System, Amin -_Un_Gaou_A_Oran
One of my favorite songs, I think these guys are in France

YouTube - Turkish Belly Dance - Didem
I love me some DIDEM! My DH says this is not good, but I LOVE her. So beautiful.

YouTube - UAE CARS
Dubai sounds like "man-heaven" Apparently guys there love cars, driving fast and drag racing. They also like to "pimp" their rides. LOL Is it really like that there?

YouTube - Egypt Belly Dance Actress Rania Yousef
Egyptian actress doing Egyptian style dance. I think most girls only dress like this at home, though.

YouTube - New...Our delicious mouth watering Turkish Kebab!!!
Some Turkish(?) kebab with a nice song in the background. Actually I like kebab with lamb. Mmmm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 08:26 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,968,755 times
Not all arabs are terrorists but most terrorists are arabs. The terrorists responsible for 9/11 as well as other deadly attacks in countries like Spain, Indonesia, Kenya, England, and Israel for example, have all been the work of arabs.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:27 PM

702 posts, read 2,295,939 times
No.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:41 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,844,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Not all arabs are terrorists but most terrorists are arabs. The terrorists responsible for 9/11 as well as other deadly attacks in countries like Spain, Indonesia, Kenya, England, and Israel for example, have all been the work of arabs.
Arabs had nothing with 9\11. Noone has a prove for this.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 PM

365 posts, read 1,253,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monaliza View Post
Arabs had nothing with 9\11. Noone has a prove for this.
Excuse me? "Fifteen of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon." (Wikipedia.)

The racism on this board never ceases to amaze me.

But I'm still laughing over a comment several pages back about "gorillas" being terrorists. I just got a picture of big apes in the bush in ski masks outfitted like Rambo. Sorry to whoever wrote that. I'm not making fun. Really. It just hit me as funny. (I think you meant to write "guerrilla.")

Old 10-23-2008, 09:24 AM

500 posts, read 703,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
And Muslims

Old 10-23-2008, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
And Muslims
Really ..Do you think that there is a big difference between muslim Arab and christian Arab!!!!!!!

Old 10-23-2008, 09:33 AM

500 posts, read 703,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monaliza View Post
Do you think that there is a big difference between Arab muslim and Arab christian!!!!!!!
Yes. One like to live in peace, the other is intolerant and seek death to all non believe. I'll leave to you to guess which is which

Old 10-23-2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
Yes. One like to live in peace, the other is intolerant and seek death to all non believe. I'll leave to you to guess which is which
Arabs in Middle East( Muslims and Christians) have one case to live in peace and Dignity .
Some people think that when they accuse the Arab muslims ,they will be loved and welcomed from the west.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:59 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Yes, all ARABS are terrorist. I saw one yesterday and he tried to throw a bomb at me. But I dodged it. I hope he got arrested and sent to Guantanamo.
You too? I hate it when that happens. Just this morning me and some Arab were both eying the same parking spot and it was a tense moment. I was at Fry's electronics a week ago and some Arab behind the counter tried to kill me by giving me a heart attack. When she gave me the total, my heart did stop for a moment but in a brilliant move, I reached in my pocket and whipped out my trusty American Express and countered her attack. I left the store victorious!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies