Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2008, 11:55 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Black people are not OBLIGATED to join your cause just because YOU say that we should.

We are NOT your "back up" or your "muscle" to every social fight. We are not required simply by the virtue of skin color to support the cause of any and every groups. We are NOT slaves to YOUR agenda!

I don't see you throwing these same criticisms at the Asian or Hispanic communities. Why are they not OBLIGATED to join your cause.
Yes, you got us, we have an agenda. We want to have the same rights as heterosexual couples. We want to be able to have a family, adopt if we want, or have kids, by whatever means necessary. We want to be able to have a saying if a love one is in a hospital. We want to hold hands in public and not feel your eyes and stares burning in the back of my neck. We want to not be afraid of loosing our jobs for being gay. We want to marry our same sex partner. We want so many things that are natural to you. Why are THE "gays" so needy you might ask? Because we have an "agenda", and it spells EQUALITY. You got us, now it is out in the open.

Now I have to tell the gay mafia to protect me from heteros, because the secret is out.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:09 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Yes, you got us, we have an agenda. We want to have the same rights as heterosexual couples. We want to be able to have a family, adopt if we want, or have kids, by whatever means necessary. We want to be able to have a saying if a love one is in a hospital. We want to hold hands in public and not feel your eyes and stares burning in the back of my neck. We want to not be afraid of loosing our jobs for being gay. We want to marry our same sex partner. We want so many things that are natural to you. Why are THE "gays" so needy you might ask? Because we have an "agenda", and it spells EQUALITY. You got us, now it is out in the open.

Now I have to tell the gay mafia to protect me from heteros, because the secret is out.
The whole gay agenda has to do morality and family values and definition. I bet even the gay folks know that it's kind of awkward for one man to be kissing another man in public or perhaps hold hands and such. To me it's kind of extreme when I see a naturally born male acting like a female - it gets even worse when they over do it.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:25 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
The whole gay agenda has to do morality and family values and definition. I bet even the gay folks know that it's kind of awkward for one man to be kissing another man in public or perhaps hold hands and such. To me it's kind of extreme when I see a naturally born male acting like a female - it gets even worse when they over do it.
Now, what I can't stand to see is a natural born male abandoning his wife and children for a trophy wife. I can't stand to see males father children then run away. I can't stand to see adult men ogle girls as young as 13 at the local pool.

I hate to say it, but heterosexuals have long abandoned morality and family values in their sexual deviances (adultery, premarital sex etc..). We heteros don't have a leg to stand on.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:28 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
The whole gay agenda has to do morality and family values and definition.
Whose morality? You seem to think that morality is some sort of immutable law which by definition it isn't.

Quote:
I bet even the gay folks know that it's kind of awkward for one man to be kissing another man in public or perhaps hold hands and such.
In many societies around the world men kissing and holding hands is hardly a sight unseen even amongst heterosexual men.

Quote:
To me it's kind of extreme when I see a naturally born male acting like a female - it gets even worse when they over do it.
You need to get over yourself. What the hell is a naturally born male, for god's sake. Some "naturally" born males are naturally born gay and the vast majority of gay men or lesbians don't present themselves as being overly feminine or masculine which is pretty much why you can't tell who is and who isn't. When you get over yourself, get over your dated stereotypes.

O.V. Catto, SBM

Old 11-12-2008, 12:32 PM

511 posts, read 658,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Black people are not OBLIGATED to join your cause just because YOU say that we should.

We are NOT your "back up" or your "muscle" to every social fight. We are not required simply by the virtue of skin color to support the cause of any and every groups. We are NOT slaves to YOUR agenda!

I don't see you throwing these same criticisms at the Asian or Hispanic communities. Why are they not OBLIGATED to join your cause.
Were white people or any group outside of the black community obligated to get behind the black cause? Yes we as Americans were obligated because it was breaking OUR LAWS and we did get behind you, and if we had not, you wouldnt be free.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Now, what I can't stand to see is a natural born male abandoning his wife and children for a trophy wife. I can't stand to see males father children then run away. I can't stand to see adult men ogle girls as young as 13 at the local pool.

I hate to say it, but heterosexuals have long abandoned morality and family values in their sexual deviances (adultery, premarital sex etc..). We heteros don't have a leg to stand on.
Don't mix crime, behavioral disorders, and other "what da heck" moments with homosexuality. Perhaps you have also forgotten that there are plenty of adult men who ogle boys as young as 13 too.

Last edited by Luke29; 11-12-2008 at 12:45 PM..

Old 11-12-2008, 12:38 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:
Don't mix crime, behavioral disorders, and other "what da heck" moments with homosexuality. Perhaps you have also forgotten that there plenty of adult men who ogle boys as young as 13 too.
Why not? Homosexuality when practiced by two people in a monogamous and respectful relationship is just as moral, just as 'family values' as a heterosexual couple who are in a monogamous and respectful relationship.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:41 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,032 times
Quote:
Don't mix crime, behavioral disorders, and other "what da heck" moments with homosexuality. Perhaps you have also forgotten that there plenty of adult men who ogle boys as young as 13 too.

Yeah, I believe those men with a special interest to young kids are the ones running your church... the ones telling you not to allow gays to marry....how ironic....

Old 11-12-2008, 12:42 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
Were white people or any group outside of the black community obligated to get behind the black cause? Yes we as Americans were obligated because it was breaking OUR LAWS and we did get behind you, and if we had not, you wouldnt be free.
This and the post that you were responding to are the result of this utterly stupid argument.

These sweeping arguments, just dumb. All African Americans weren't for Prop 8 as even 70% of the California African Americans aren't all African Americans. As for white people getting behind "the black cause" I dare say that in 1964, had the Civil Rights Bill been placed on the ballot in the form of a referendum it would have failed as well. By the way, it took even those whites who "got" behind the cause 100 years to do so.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Why not? Homosexuality when practiced by two people in a monogamous and respectful relationship is just as moral, just as 'family values' as a heterosexual couple who are in a monogamous and respectful relationship.
As a male, I can, with hesitation, accept the idea of women doing so. That's as far as I can go
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies