Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 08:00 AM

1,020 posts, read 1,377,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Palins in the Kitchen Part XIII (?): Baby edition

Bristol: MOM!!!!
Sarah: Yea hun?
Bristol: I feel funny
Sarah: funny?
Bristol: My stomach hurts
Sarah: Oh Bristol, I told you not to have that salsa at Chi Chi's
Bristol: No mom, it comes in waves .. oh oh . owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Sarah: What's the date today?
Bristol: WHAT????? Owwwwwwwwwww!
Sarah: December 18th ... oh holy moses Bristol, YOU'RE IN LABOR!
Bristol: Labor?
Sarah: You don't know what labor is?
Bristol: You didn't tell me about labor! Remember, I didn't even want to deal with that blue ball thingy!
Sarah: Oh heaven's ... TODD!!!!! Fire up the snow machine and pack that Diet Dr. Pepper!
Bristol: Uh oh ... here comes another one ... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Mommmmeeeeeee!!!
Sarah: It's ok Bristol, it's a natural process ... where's Levi?
Bristol: Who?
Sarah: Oh brother ... TODD!!!!!
Sarah: Don't forget those baby clotes from Saks. Todd, you did grab them out of the belly of the plane,don't ya know?

Last edited by notasmoker; 12-14-2008 at 08:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2008, 08:02 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
No I think they want the baby to be able to attend the wedding and have some memory of having been there. It will be of short term news value and since the baby will be part of that news burst she ought to be there for her personal reflections down the road.
Bristol probably thinks she and Levi are like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:23 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
and yet she (Palin) has the NERVE to PREACH MORALITY!!
Maybe Palin and the rest of the right wing hypocrites should watch the movie "Elmer Gantry."

Old 12-14-2008, 08:39 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,278,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
what a dumb a55 comment who says they wanted her to have an abortion, once again nutjob republicans always assuming with no logic.

i mean is liberal a new word for democrat....americas downfall starts ^^^here
I didn't say anyone wanted her to have an abortion. I was only comparing a baby out of wedlock vs. abortion and some actually choose the latter.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Bristol DOES geta break, a BIG one....HER parents are RICH...SHE'LL never have to worry about a thing, EVER!

How nice for her...she can just go on and on and on having babies with never a care...or moral guidance.
You don't know that her parents are going to let her live off of their money. They just might, as good parents should, insist she be accountable for her actions and get a job, live on her own, et al.

If you want to talk about "how nice for people to keep on having babies", you might want do discuss welfare with our government. Now that's a big problem that needs addressing. I love it when people use their food stamps to buy T-bone steaks. Now that's truly pathetic not to mention all the other crap they pull like buying cigarettes, alcohol, and the endless list continues. That's a crying shame.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
That looser ain't going to marry no losers kid. MIL won't be VP, he's outta here
Losers? Where does that come from? Your definition of loser is ridiculous.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Personally I could care less if she is married or not when she has her baby, I only hope it is healthy and doesn't end up being billboard stunt for her next attempt at political gain, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I sat and listened to all that garbage about morality and "real America" as though those people who didn't agree with that hack were some how not quite as good, didn't count for as much as her kind of American or who shared her views. For a woman who runs around with such a high opinion of her own sense of morality, she sure has failed to instill those same values she wants everyone else to live by. Typically hypocritical and why she will forever remain an irrelevant hack.

Many of us like to live moral lives and have our children do the same. When people "mess up", it doesn't mean they're hypocrites unless, in my opinion, they just keep being immoral. We're all sinners and more than likely, all of us who try to be moral have been immoral in our lives.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Think about this:

Trig was born in April. Bristol is due in a week or so. Basic biology (and math) will tell you that it is not possible.
Thank God for someone's common sense, for doing the math, and for having a brain.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
Bristol is just following in her parents' footsteps. To quote a profile on the Palins from CNN: "Following their marriage, eight short months later their son, Track, was born." There ya go. Yup yup.
So, it happens. Big deal. Unfortunately, there are very few people who do not engage in love making before marriage. Some get pregnant (and caught); others do not. So, what's the point?

Old 12-14-2008, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Maybe Palin and the rest of the right wing hypocrites should watch the movie "Elmer Gantry."
I loved that movie, a true and real showing of this world we live in, a world which continues to decline since its filming. Mind you, I was only 12 when I saw it, but I still remember a little about it.

Last edited by Canine*Castle; 12-14-2008 at 09:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies