Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 05:12 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
You're as witty as you are intelligent. Which is to say not at all, naturally.
Reminds me of TRUEGRITT actually.....

Old 03-10-2009, 05:17 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Orly's next enema?

P.S. Meson says he thinks you're a chicken ****. He just wanted someone to pass that along. I can't say I disagree. I'm also starting to wonder if you aren't Orly's husband or some other close relative or friend who would actually bother listening to her clearly insane ramblings.
I am happy to tell you that you just made the list too. I am not into all of the petty name calling like this, and I just won't waste my time with it. There are far too many brilliant people on this board, on both sides of the isle, that I can have an adult debate with, and who can make me think things over, to waste time on people who's communication skills are at the kindergarten level.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I am happy to tell you that you just made the list too. I am not into all of the petty name calling like this, and I just won't waste my time with it. There are far too many brilliant people on this board, on both sides of the isle, that I can have an adult debate with, and who can make me think things over, to waste time on people who's communication skills are at the kindergarten level.
Debate? You call copy and pastes from Orly's blog debate?

Old 03-10-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Well, Tg, it's important to know who's writing, filming what.
See, that's where we differ. If the messenger can prove what they say or claim, to me, it becomes important what is being said or claimed rather than who said or claimed it.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:25 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Debate? You call copy and pastes from Orly's blog debate?
You gotta point there for sure!

And her writing sounds like a teenage girl's diary.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:26 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Default TG, What about this?

Quote:
Tg, one cannot just walk up to a judge or a USSC Justice at a public meeting and hand him/her a file of information to read about ANYTHING which might be even remotely related in ANY WAY to any case you're pursuing as an attorney.

WHY didn't Orly Taitz KNOW that? Why would she try to put a USSC Justice in a position to have to recuse himself on her case, IF, and I repeat, IF that case ever made it to his/her court by talking to him/her about the case PRIOR to the case making it to the USSC???

Could it be that she KNOWS this is not going anywhere, yet, she needs and wants to keep the money flowing in, so by posting a bunch of stuff about a meeting with Justice Scalia, and getting out there getting attention speaking to Scalia, etc., etc, just helps keep her "cause" going?

And if she honestly didn't know it was inappropriate to speak to Justice Scalia the way she did, then why would ANYONE hire that woman to even "litigate" a parking ticket??

You didn't have any response to this. There's no name calling in that post.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:28 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,209,453 times
Quote:
Ooh, I made the list? Color me flattered. Too bad TRUEGRITT can no longer see any criticism of his posts. It kind of reminds me of Kim Jong-Il, dissenters (and the people who think he's just plain nuts) are shot while the North Korean media runs endless accounts of how amazing and talented their fearless leader is. With that in mind, wow is this thread utterly ridiculous. I think I've said that before but I mean, really, truly, this thread is the biggest waste of time and I seriously hope that Orly gets a boot straight up her ass after all of the time, money, and resources of the court that she's wasted. I hope this gets going quicker so we can all see the humiliation when her lawsuit is crushed underneath the heels of sanity and reality.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
You didn't have any response to this?
I can't reply if I have no answer. Maybe you should ask her.

If there are those who have made my ignore list who would like to be removed, just click on my moniker then my profile and leave me a message saying you would like to be taken off and are interested in adult discourse only and I will be happy to remove you from the list. If not, I understand, it's how you got there in the first place.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:44 PM

LOL I love this commentary blog......warning don't click on the embedded video if you are offended by strong language....

Yes To Democracy: "Oh Noes! Teh Ebil Obambi is victimizing us!" - Birther update (http://www.yestodemocracy.com/yes_to_democracy_no_to_pu/2009/03/oh-noes-teh-ebil-obambi-is-victimizing-us-birther-update.html - broken link)

Old 03-10-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
If there are those who have made my ignore list who would like to be removed, just click on my moniker then my profile and leave me a message saying you would like to be taken off and are interested in adult discourse only and I will be happy to remove you from the list. If not, I understand, it's how you got there in the first place.
LOL you sir/madam are a joke.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies