Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 08:59 AM

707 posts, read 1,022,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
You said "ooh your posts are getting more and more bizzar." This implies that I am bizzare, which is the same as calling me bizzare.

if you want to take it that way and label yourself bizzar, i can't stop you.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:02 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Just look at the guys last name (Kreep). That says it all.
Just look at this post, that says it all.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmama View Post
How else can it be taken?

Old 03-28-2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmama View Post
What did you think of this post?
Keyes to appeal case on Obama's eligibility
Lawyer says dismissal 'eviscerates' Constitution's rules for president

"Kreep said the judge's ruling leaves open the option for any candidate, resident or not, alive or not, to run for the office of president."

Does that last sentence bother you in any way?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:11 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
You said "ooh your posts are getting more and more bizzar." This implies that I am bizzare, which is the same as calling me bizzare.
Truth hurts sometimes doesn't it?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Quote:
What do you need to know to work for the Pakistani Government?

"One forum thread Mr. Safdar Mehmood contributed to the forum was the lists of world leaders. On this list for the United States is: "President of USA (44th) Barrack Hussain Obama of Democratic Party* (Kenyan born) (Since 20th Jan 2009)". Who would know Obama's origins better than Pakistan? His mother lived and worked there. Obama was able to enter and spend 3 weeks there during a period of Martial Law. And, in order to work for the government of Pakistan, one's general knowledge must now include the understanding that the United States is ruled by a Kenyan born, Constitutionally invalid occupant."
Considering our Presidents name is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, he must be talking about someone else.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:54 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
What did you think of this post?
Keyes to appeal case on Obama's eligibility
Lawyer says dismissal 'eviscerates' Constitution's rules for president

"Kreep said the judge's ruling leaves open the option for any candidate, resident or not, alive or not, to run for the office of president."

Does that last sentence bother you in any way?
It sounds like a typical thing for the attorney for the plaintiff to say.

Quote:
What do you need to know to work for the Pakistani Government?

"One forum thread Mr. Safdar Mehmood contributed to the forum was the lists of world leaders. On this list for the United States is: "President of USA (44th) Barrack Hussain Obama of Democratic Party* (Kenyan born) (Since 20th Jan 2009)". Who would know Obama's origins better than Pakistan? His mother lived and worked there. Obama was able to enter and spend 3 weeks there during a period of Martial Law. And, in order to work for the government of Pakistan, one's general knowledge must now include the understanding that the United States is ruled by a Kenyan born, Constitutionally invalid occupant."
Please tell me when Obama's mother lived and worked in Pakistan? What do we care about job requrirements in Pakistan?

Old 03-28-2009, 11:15 AM

The first Common Law, Citizens Grand Jury will convene today, March 28, 2009, at 1:00pm EST at 165 Burke St Stockbridge, Ga

Details at Barak Obama A.K.A. Barry Soetoro is illegal POTUS

More about Citizen Grand Juries: Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Old 03-28-2009, 11:34 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
The first Common Law, Citizens Grand Jury will convene today, March 28, 2009, at 1:00pm EST at 165 Burke St Stockbridge, Ga

Details at Barak Obama A.K.A. Barry Soetoro is illegal POTUS

More about Citizen Grand Juries: Defend Our Freedoms Foundation
Are they holding the event in the parking lot or the back yard? Not a very big building if you ask me, how many are expected to show up?

Old 03-28-2009, 11:43 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
Quote:
Hahaha - they can't even spell his name correctly. They certainly must be talking about someone else or have absolutely no factual basis.

But, if someone posts it on a forum with absolutely no supporting evidence it MUST be true. I can't believe you waste your time and energy on this non-issue.

They found a birth announcement for him in Hawaii!!!

At some point you have to let your pride go and say, "Okay. We were wrong on this issue. Unlike George W. Bush (for whom 2 elections were rigged and stolen), Barack Obama is a legitimate president. God bless America! The system works."

I'm sure that common law jury meeting in the Southern strip mall will be very unbias. No agenda there.... Thank God we have institutions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies