Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 06:48 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,209,453 times

Advertisements

Just so we're clear, you're telling me I shouldn't believe what I heard about what Bush said about the Constitution because it's unsubstantiated, but you can believe any unsubstantiated tripe you find on the internet about people you despise? Just so we're clear...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 06:54 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
This is your problem sir. You rely on the voices of others,- because you cannot think for yourself.

No problem at all. We're not relying on your voice...We'd like you to quote Pelosi or Reid and what they said that was " treason".?????

You started the thread. You can't back up what you say?

Old 01-15-2009, 07:09 PM

540 posts, read 629,960 times
Well...what a wonderful opportunity to educate you lefties. Let me run and find some direct quotes for you. You know they are of record. Just defend what you already know is in the record. You can't defend it can you.
You know you are guilty of badgering George Bush for the entirety of this war and for the entirety of this war in your minds you had it lost, you had us running out of Iraq. Which ,the gig isn't up, considering the cast of Clintonista losers and the high sheriff of Rock Ridge coming onto the stage.
However, you know it is not restricted to direct quotes don't you? It is the entire tenor of the left during the war. Were you a part of that. Were you a seditionist along with some of your mentors?

Old 01-15-2009, 07:26 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Well...what a wonderful opportunity to educate you lefties. Let me run and find some direct quotes for you. You know they are of record. Just defend what you already know is in the record. You can't defend it can you.
You know you are guilty of badgering George Bush for the entirety of this war and for the entirety of this war in your minds you had it lost, you had us running out of Iraq. Which ,the gig isn't up, considering the cast of Clintonista losers and the high sheriff of Rock Ridge coming onto the stage.
However, you know it is not restricted to direct quotes don't you? It is the entire tenor of the left during the war. Were you a part of that. Were you a seditionist along with some of your mentors?
You're right. Bush isn't responsible for Iraq.

Mr. Cheney told him it was OK if he turned America into an agressor nation for no reason, and probably gave him all the lies to lie to get permission from Congress to create a new Viet Nam.

We NEEDED this war. Uncle Dick and Papa Bush both needed some retirement money.

Besides - We had a lot of young men we didn't need, anyway.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:26 PM

April 17, 2007

Harry Reid, "The War Is Lost"

What kind of message do you think that sends to the people that are blowing up our young men and women in Iraq.

What does that mean to the apologists for the Islamofascists?

What would it mean to you if you were an American soldier offering up your all for your countrymen to hear those words from the leader of the Senate? Is that sedition ,-to proclaim that to your enemies? Is that treason,- to proclaim that to your enemies?

I would tell you that most any Russian High placed Politico or General would say it is both treason and sedition. I would say that any high placed Chinese Politico or General would not only say it is both treason and sedition but that under that system Mr. Reid would dissappear.

Now, I am talking to some of the Islamofascist apologists, people for Christsake that want to throw a sitting President in jail for defending them, and speak gleefully of the foolishness of the prospect. I am asking you some simple questions? I gave you two quotes and I will give you more if you like.

You have no answers because there are no answers, the democrats and that is you - f...ed up!
You rode Obama into the white house because you were able to convince people even lamer than you are that George Bush was bad for the country. You are wrong and you disgust me.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:31 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:

... people for Christsake that want to throw a sitting President in jail for defending them, and speak gleefully of the foolishness of the prospect.
You forgot to mention that is "...in jail FOR THE REST OF HIS NATURAL LIFE For High Crimes and Misdemeanors Against the American Public and Crimes Against Humanity".

Quote:
You rode Obama into the white house because you were able to convince people even lamer than you are that George Bush was bad for the country. You are wrong and you disgust me.
Flattery will get you nowhere.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:37 PM

Yes here's Reid's exact quote since you don't have the character to post it.

"I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and — you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows — (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday," said Reid.

You need to brush up what the definition of treason is. We have free speech in this Country and anybody is allowed to give their take about the War, and how the War is going.

If you don't like it leave. There's plenty of dictatorships where you will fit right in.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:43 PM

A Sundance said to Butch, "You just keep right on thinkin there Butch". You can blather away like a homeless man with a bottle of ripple till hell freezes over, you know each and every word I have written in this thread thus far is the truth. The thread is nearly finsihed. It is nearly finished because everything I have posted is the truth and the truth cannot be denied.

I regret that I was unable to draw in more of you that I have seen post here. Those that have participated are some of the milder ones, perhaps more fringe than lunatic fringe.

Whether you know it or not, you are the ones that has just been tried and found guilty of yourselves.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:45 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,847,392 times
[quote=schtyk;7016782]April 17, 2007

Harry Reid, "The War Is Lost"
This is what you want to tri someone for! I can see you are from where the son shines, so i don't know why you are pulling things out of where the sun don't shine! If you think free speech is treason then you are not American and don't believe in our constitution!

Old 01-15-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
A Sundance said to Butch, "You just keep right on thinkin there Butch". You can blather away like a homeless man with a bottle of ripple till hell freezes over, you know each and every word I have written in this thread thus far is the truth. The thread is nearly finsihed. It is nearly finished because everything I have posted is the truth and the truth cannot be denied.

I regret that I was unable to draw in more of you that I have seen post here. Those that have participated are some of the milder ones, perhaps more fringe than lunatic fringe.

Whether you know it or not, you are the ones that has just been tried and found guilty of yourselves.

geez....talk about blather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies