Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 05:42 PM

540 posts, read 629,857 times

Advertisements

During a time during which the United States was engaged in a difficult war and the sons and daughters of our great country were engaging a difficult enemy, many treasonous statements were made by senators and congressman of the far left. These politicians were motivated by their personal narcissistic pursuits of power and were willing to jeopardize our brave young patriots by rhetorically degrading their efforts to defend the country. They were offering aid and comfort to our enemies. Do you believe statements made by Murtha, Pelosi, Reid and others should make them candidates for impeachment or possibly tried for treason or sedition?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 05:43 PM

3,292 posts, read 4,473,371 times
How was what they said treasonous? How about some quotes/articles?

What did they do reveal military plans or something? Cause I would consider that treason.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,208,778 times
I'll let you guys have Murtha if you let us have Rove. Or is Rove not evil because he only revealed the name of a "liberal" CIA agent? See, it goes both ways buddy. Come back to me when you actually have something substantial and legitimately treasonous (such as releasing the covert identity of a CIA agent).

Old 01-15-2009, 05:59 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,230,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
I'll let you guys have Murtha if you let us have Rove. Or is Rove not evil because he only revealed the name of a "liberal" CIA agent? See, it goes both ways buddy. Come back to me when you actually have something substantial and legitimately treasonous (such as releasing the covert identity of a CIA agent).
How bout whoever gave Rove the name. Seems like ultimately it had to come from within the CIA itself.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
How bout whoever gave Rove the name. Seems like ultimately it had to come from within the CIA itself.
Maybe so. I'm just saying that alleged "treason" isn't limited to liberals. Obviously you know that but the OP threw out the typical ****-list names of liberals that republicans hate. He hasn't bothered to establish what exactly they've done to merit being charged with treason.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:18 PM

Lets sum it up like this. Reminding you this is long after several contemptuous and scandalous quotes during the course of the war from all of the aforementioned and others as well. For now lets just chew on this one whci was said after the handwriting was on the wall and after years of our brave young men and women carrying the liberal left on their backs throughout this war.
Murtha after returning from a trip to Iraq. "The surge is working" His aide, "THIS COULD BE A REAL HEADACHE FOR US"

The left was vested in defeat of the country that bore them. Shame on you to your grave gentlemen, shame on you to your grave.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:21 PM

More links; less yappin'

Old 01-15-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Lets sum it up like this. Reminding you this is long after several contemptuous and scandalous quotes during the course of the war from all of the aforementioned and others as well. For now lets just chew on this one whci was said after the handwriting was on the wall and after years of our brave young men and women carrying the liberal left on their backs throughout this war.
Murtha after returning from a trip to Iraq. "The surge is working" His aide, "THIS COULD BE A REAL HEADACHE FOR US"

The left was vested in defeat of the country that bore them. Shame on you to your grave gentlemen, shame on you to your grave.

Links? If you don't think it's right for me to believe that Bush called the Constitution a "Goddamn piece of paper" without proof then why should you be allowed to believe an unsubstantiated story? Hypocrite much?

Old 01-15-2009, 06:40 PM

This is your problem sir. You rely on the voices of others,- because you cannot think for yourself. I don't have any leftist mentors to think for me. I am not going to go scurrying around looking for the direct quotes ,that you know are of record, to prove the point of this thread.

You know all of those quotes exist and are attributed to all of the aforementioned.

Those quotes are provided by all of the above and more. Those quotes prove the surmize of my above post. That is that the left ,was fully vested, in taking a position to -lose the war ,in favor of pursuit of their own narcissistic power objectives. It is disgraceful sir, I hope you are not trying to tell me that you are a part of that disgrace.

The aide quoted, is in fact "the true voice" of the democratic party. The party that was vested in the defeat in war of the United States of America, -the nation that bore them. They are indeed terrorist facilitators and a disgrace to this country. I again quote the aide of John Murtha, "THIS COULD BE A REAL HEADACHE FOR US"

Could it be any plainer? Could the headliner for this thread be any better evidenced by quoting you one thousand links?
Perhaps as we go along, some of the people that post here will provide some of the direct quotes that further demonstrate the anti american weight that was thrown on the backs of our brave young men and women.

I f you like I will parcel out their heinous rhetorical war crimes.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:42 PM

*trusts random guy over the internet who won't post links*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies