Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 08:48 PM

74 posts, read 141,911 times

Advertisements

First it was the black and red apron dress when O won. And her youngest daughter dresses totally in black - i never saw a child dressed in black in mu life - not even at a funeral, and this was a celebration.

Yesterday it was a horrible yellowish grandma's upholstery dress with green leather gloves and different green shoes.

And last night's white one wide shoulder strap dress with layers of whatever the heck that was made her look like a fat cow.

And what's with the flat shoes and walking like a truck driver? That's one horsey woman made uglier by her taste in clothes.

I had to laugh at everyone on TV today dancing politely around how she looked.

There I said it - I ain't tip-toeing around the sainted annointed ones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 08:51 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,479,243 times
Thank god someone is concerned with the vital issues of the day. Imagine if we were all distracted by wars or the economy or something. What would become of us then...

But since you mention it, the "upholstery dress" was by Isabel Toledo. I bet you're not on her mailing list. The ball gown was by Jason Wu, a favorite of fashion insiders...

Last edited by saganista; 01-21-2009 at 08:59 PM..

Old 01-21-2009, 08:54 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetweenYouMeAndTheLampost View Post
First it was the black and red apron dress when O won. And her youngest daughter dresses totally in black - i never saw a child dressed in black in mu life - not even at a funeral, and this was a celebration.

Yesterday it was a horrible yellowish grandma's upholstery dress with green leather gloves and different green shoes.

And last night's white one wide shoulder strap dress with layers of whatever the heck that was made her look like a fat cow.

And what's with the flat shoes and walking like a truck driver? That's one horsey woman made uglier by her taste in clothes.

How brave you are.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:56 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,032,181 times
^ Sanganista...Hush and let us critique the clothes. Its fun.

That yellow dress kinda reminded me of one of the dirty Tweety bird costumes you see at Six Flags...and the white one looked like somebody forgot to add another strap.

Mrs. Obama kinda reminds me of a drag queen I knew once....

Old 01-21-2009, 08:58 PM

283 posts, read 597,621 times
With the liberals in power just get ready for crazy fashion fads. Did you see that big bow tie hat Uretha Franklin was wearing.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:59 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
I actually didn't mind at all what she wore. Some people like to throw stones at glass houses though.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:01 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
And what's with the flat shoes and walking like a truck driver?
She has bow-legs - an unfortunate trait for a female.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:02 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetweenYouMeAndTheLampost View Post

Post your picture so I got something to laugh at. I only smile when I see the First LADY, as she is a woman of grace and beauty, something you will never attain, nor understand

Old 01-21-2009, 09:08 PM

64 posts, read 83,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Post your picture so I got something to laugh at. I only smile when I see the First LADY, as she is a woman of grace and beauty, something you will never attain, nor understand
Odanny please show some "accountabilty" here, the TOS states personal attacks are not welcome on the forums. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, right? personally I liked the gold sheath type dress, but honestly hated the bis bow hat aretha wore.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:09 PM

790 posts, read 1,733,444 times
I don't care what she wore. She seems like a nice person, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies