Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2009, 09:59 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,349,447 times

Advertisements

Octuplet's mom on food stamps, publicist says - Kids and parenting- msnbc.com

okay Fighter 1 (and all the other Suleman defenders), PLEASE try to find a way to put a positive spin on this entire mess! you've been on here going out of your way to seemingly support the actions of this woman, and yet, the more info we receive about her, the more disgusting and despicable her actions are turning out to be! the woman is on food stamps, she's basically on welfare (never mind that in her messed up mind, she doesn't see food stamps as welfare, it's welfare! for some reason, despite receiving food stamps, she says she's not receiving help from the gov't. delusional!!)), being partially supported by taxpayers' money.

she has not one autistic son, but THREE disabled children all being supported by Social Security (again, taxpayers' money. you'd think she'd stop using defective sperm after the first disabled child, or that having 3 disabled kids so young, along w/ the difficulties in having kids naturally, is a big sign from God or Mother Nature that she wasn't meant to procreate).

this woman has been a drain on California taxpayers (and taxpayers at large) long before she whelped her litter! now she's probably going to get more $$ in food stamps (of course she's likely maxed out her allowance. the program would go bankrupt trying to keep all 14 of her kids adequately fed!) and since there's a major chance of at least one of the octuplets having mental, emotional, or physical disabilities, she's going to get more SS. granted, in the end, no matter how much money she gets from SS and welfare, it STILL won't be enough to raise 14 kids under 8

OF COURSE, one should ask, instead of spending so much money on IVF treatments (and plastic surgery), why didn't she use that money to, let's see, FEED HER FREAKING KIDS!? this woman gets $150K in disability, God knows how much in federal and private school financial aid, has enough money for all these expensive procedures, and yet she is still taking gov't handouts (I'm talking more about the food stamps as opposed to the disability checks).

this is the EXTREME height of irresponsible parenting!! to PURPOSELY bring so many defenseless children into the world, KNOWING you can't even feed them w/o help from the gov't is the epitome of poor parenting and defiantly a major sign of mental illness. the woman IS mentally ill to think that money isn't important and that all her kids need to succeed in life are hugs and kisses. again, I can't help but relate this to cases of animal hording. the people that end up w/ 100 cats running around (and likely a few dozen dead in the freezer) all start out thinking that they can care for all their pets, that they all fill some void. this woman is a baby hoarder, only, unlike pets that can either be easily adopted out, or, in worse case scenarios, put to sleep, you have 14 kids that will likely end up in the care of CPS very, very soon

forget black single teenage moms living in run down Section 8 ghettos and living off of WIC and EBT benefits; this Middle Eastern woman living in suburbia California is the true welfare ho! this woman may end up, through her selfish, ill conceived actions, be the one to bring about a massive reform in fertility therapy and who knows what else (still waiting for the inevitable investigation on the disability fraud)

her PR people may have a better chance of making Hitler look like a saint then making this woman look like a likable, competent mother

Last edited by eevee; 02-09-2009 at 10:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2009, 12:59 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,580,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post

okay Fighter 1 (and all the other Suleman defenders), PLEASE try to find a way to put a positive spin on this entire mess! you've been on here going out of your way to seemingly support the actions of this woman, and yet, the more info we receive about her, the more disgusting and despicable her actions are turning out to be! the woman is on food stamps, she's basically on welfare (never mind that in her messed up mind, she doesn't see food stamps as welfare, it's welfare! for some reason, despite receiving food stamps, she says she's not receiving help from the gov't. delusional!!)), being partially supported by taxpayers' money.

she has not one autistic son, but THREE disabled children all being supported by Social Security (again, taxpayers' money. you'd think she'd stop using defective sperm after the first disabled child, or that having 3 disabled kids so young, along w/ the difficulties in having kids naturally, is a big sign from God or Mother Nature that she wasn't meant to procreate).

this woman has been a drain on California taxpayers (and taxpayers at large) long before she whelped her litter! now she's probably going to get more $$ in food stamps (of course she's likely maxed out her allowance. the program would go bankrupt trying to keep all 14 of her kids adequately fed!) and since there's a major chance of at least one of the octuplets having mental, emotional, or physical disabilities, she's going to get more SS. granted, in the end, no matter how much money she gets from SS and welfare, it STILL won't be enough to raise 14 kids under 8

OF COURSE, one should ask, instead of spending so much money on IVF treatments (and plastic surgery), why didn't she use that money to, let's see, FEED HER FREAKING KIDS!? this woman gets $150K in disability, God knows how much in federal and private school financial aid, has enough money for all these expensive procedures, and yet she is still taking gov't handouts (I'm talking more about the food stamps as opposed to the disability checks).

this is the EXTREME height of irresponsible parenting!! to PURPOSELY bring so many defenseless children into the world, KNOWING you can't even feed them w/o help from the gov't is the epitome of poor parenting and defiantly a major sign of mental illness. the woman IS mentally ill to think that money isn't important and that all her kids need to succeed in life are hugs and kisses. again, I can't help but relate this to cases of animal hording. the people that end up w/ 100 cats running around (and likely a few dozen dead in the freezer) all start out thinking that they can care for all their pets, that they all fill some void. this woman is a baby hoarder, only, unlike pets that can either be easily adopted out, or, in worse case scenarios, put to sleep, you have 14 kids that will likely end up in the care of CPS very, very soon

forget black single teenage moms living in run down Section 8 ghettos and living off of WIC and EBT benefits; this Middle Eastern woman living in suburbia California is the true welfare ho! this woman may end up, through her selfish, ill conceived actions, be the one to bring about a massive reform in fertility therapy and who knows what else (still waiting for the inevitable investigation on the disability fraud)

her PR people may have a better chance of making Hitler look like a saint then making this woman look like a likable, competent mother
OK there has been a lot of b****ing all I'am saying is no matter what! the kids are here and yes they are going to need help. Ok so we don't like it , but the illegals that we are letting drain our schools ,hospitals and yes our welfare system , so lets stop complaining and get into the helping mode. too much time has been spent running her down just to hear our own voices , If in fact we ,you and every one else here are that concerned I just stated one way to assist , got a better plan . I know for a fact CPS will screw it up. one way or another. and their screwup will cost more that you think. and also no I don't support what she has done but i will keep on saying their here how what ore we concerned people going to do! aren't we bettter than that???

Last edited by Fighter 1; 02-10-2009 at 01:16 AM..

Old 02-10-2009, 01:34 AM

6,025 posts, read 15,349,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
OK there has been a lot of b****ing all I'am saying is no matter what! the kids are here and yes they are going to need help. Ok so we don't like it , but the illegals that we are letting drain our schools ,hospitals and yes our welfare system , so lets stop complaining and get into the helping mode. too much time has been spent running her down just to hear our own voices , If in fact we ,you and every one else here are that concerned I just stated one way to assist , got a better plan . I know for a fact CPS will screw it up. one way or another. and their screwup will cost more that you think. and also no I don't support what she has done but i will keep on saying their here how what ore we concerned people going to do! aren't we bettter than that???
oh ENOUGH w/ the illegals thing already! what, you think that just b/c this woman was born in the US that this makes her better? that she's somehow less of a drain b/c she's a US citizen? hell, at least most of the illegals actually WORK! this woman is automatically several rungs lower on the ladder of respect than many illegals IMO

why the heck should anyone here help her? this is her mess, let her clean it up. if I'm going to donate my money to any struggling mother, it will be to either the widow of a soldier or cop/firefighter killed in on the job, or someone that has been effected by the bad economy, not to this selfish, poor excuse for a mother

yes, everyone knows the kids are here, fine, no one is bashing them or saying they shouldn't receive all the care they need. however, many people are heavily critiquing the mother's actions, as they should

and I doubt CPS could screw things up anymore than this woman already has. what, you think those kids have a fair chance ata happy life growing up in that household? at best, they will be largely ignored by their mother since it's physically impossible for her to spend much time on each of her children and still have a life; at worse, this could be the set up for a major case of neglect, or worse. if the latter seems more likely, the kids should be removed from the household ASAP. as it is, I still think CPS should be involved right now and make sure those 8 babies won't be going home to that super cramped 3 bedroom house and making sure the mother is physically and emotionally prepared to even care for these kids. it seems like everything she's asked how she can afford to care for these kids, she says something cryptic like "god will find a way". that's pure BS; this woman needs to come up w/ an actual outline, supported by hardcore numbers and facts in how she's going to pull this off before those babies are discharged from the hospital and sent home w/ her

this woman rightfully deserves to be virtually torn to pieces for her selfish actions. short of outright abuse and neglect, I can't think on any other thing a parent can do that's more horrific than purposely bringing a child into this world you know you can't support

Old 02-10-2009, 05:25 AM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Haven't read the 10 pages plus on this but on the news this am it states 3 of the first ones have disabilities and that she is indeed on food stamps. The Grandma has every right to be angry.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:19 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,845,041 times
This is the result of liberal social engineering.
This is what you get.

The cheapening of life, marriage, and personal responsibility. This woman is a child in every sense except physically.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:36 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
So this mental wreck has 3 siabled kids, over $ 400.- a month in food stamps and fake nails she could afford to pay for...maybe plastic surgery as well and money for the fertility?

This woman has nothing else to proof she already has proven not be capable to take care of her 14 kids and she should be admitted in a mental institute (unfortunatley this will cost society more money), so the kids will be safe and placed in households where people would like to have their 1st or 2nd child....I hope for them that these kids are healthy otherwise it will cost society even more...this is so ridiculous...what a crazy nut case.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:46 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,181,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
This is the result of liberal social engineering.
This is what you get.

The cheapening of life, marriage, and personal responsibility. This woman is a child in every sense except physically.
don't go blaming this on liberals! what a crock!

Old 02-10-2009, 07:50 AM

1,788 posts, read 4,756,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
oh please if she has 6 or 30 children thats her business, why do any of you care. start caring about a number of families put together that have a hard time feeding their children.

people get outraged over selected mess that dont affect them.
Excuse me, but just who do you think is paying for all the medical care for those kids? And just who is paying the disability payments for the three she has claiming that? And just who is paying for the food stamps?

Old 02-10-2009, 07:56 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
What a mess. All those people (17) living in a 3 bedroom house in LA. Mother not working due to disability. Grandmother filed for bankruptcy last year. Grandparents are divorced but live together. Income of entire household is 8,500 per month from grandfather's job. I do not see how they can make it without public assistance. If grandfather moves out there goes their primary breadwinner, and since he is already divorced from grandmother and their daughter is older than 18 he does not owe child support. without public assistance I do not see how they can survive.
It is mostly sad for the kids...I don't care about the mom and I would like to see the kids being removed from the mother....but society is going to pay for this and if health care will be socialized things will be moe costly than ever...I have part of a socialized Europe and the amount of taxes being paid for kids, health care, etc...is unbelievable and more and more people in Europe are asking for parents to pay for their kids them self anf not the government from our tax money...I have kids myself and got money from the government too, just because everybody gets it (it has nothing to do with how much moneyyou make)...just if you have kids you get money and the more poor people get more kids and spent less on them just to gain from it...can you imagine how much you would get for 14 kids....

Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 AM

1,117 posts, read 1,995,168 times
Default SHE LIED! Octuplets Mother Gets Food Stamps and Disabililty!!

What a total scam!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies