Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 12:28 AM

980 posts, read 1,147,538 times

Advertisements

Have you ever noticed, when you are around people of other races, they don't like the way you look, smell, dress, talk and they especially hate it, when you look at them?

All I'm saying is, it seems like, THE RACES HATE EACH OTHER!

[remember, race = common ancestry. so, it does "exist."]

Old 02-13-2009, 09:04 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
No, I can't say I've noticed that, to be honest. Just where, may I ask, are you confronting these "hateful" people of various races? Is there any reason, in your opinion, why all these people seem to hate each other, and you?....I mean any reason, other than race?

As I said, I haven't run into this problem....but then, maybe we don't hang out in the same places.

I live my life pretty much surrounded by people of other races. I even share a bathroom and a dinner table with them, and have raised children with them. I move around among them for most of the day. If they hate me, I haven't been aware of it at this point. I'll keep my eyes open , though.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:52 AM

3,282 posts, read 5,203,513 times
I think that's just a problem with you.

It usually is.

Anyway, bait thread. It was too easy to pick this one out.

Old 02-13-2009, 11:11 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
I think that's just a problem with you.

It usually is.

Anyway, bait thread. It was too easy to pick this one out.
You're probably correct. Some of the posters on this forums are true Masters of Baiting, (if we can use such a term)....

Old 02-13-2009, 11:14 AM

18,131 posts, read 25,296,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Boyardee View Post
.... they don't like the way you look, smell, dress, talk and they especially hate it, when you look at them?
You can say the exact same thing about women.
I guess every single woman is a different race

Old 02-13-2009, 11:15 AM

709 posts, read 1,498,804 times
Um, the vast majority of people in this world don't even know what "race" means. And besides, most racial distinctions came from isolation and differences in diet. East Asians are less "yellow" than they used to be due to nutritional changes. Japanese people aren't short genetically as much as it being a matter of dietary traditions. North African and Turkish blood is gradually spreading into Europe. Urban Africa is getting lighter-skinned. Northern Europeans are getting into tanning. Etc. In a few centuries, it would be pretty hard to tell what "race" a person is except human.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:03 PM

6 posts, read 1,619 times
The only smell I ever really notice is that laundromat soap smell with some Hispanics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
Um, the vast majority of people in this world don't even know what "race" means. And besides, most racial distinctions came from isolation and differences in diet. East Asians are less "yellow" than they used to be due to nutritional changes. Japanese people aren't short genetically as much as it being a matter of dietary traditions. North African and Turkish blood is gradually spreading into Europe. Urban Africa is getting lighter-skinned. Northern Europeans are getting into tanning. Etc. In a few centuries, it would be pretty hard to tell what "race" a person is except human.
I guess you never got the memo that states we are to celebrate our great diversity?

The rule generally is, non-whites are told that they are unique and powerful, their cultures are to be celebrated etc. With whites, they are told they are not unique, the same "DNA" etc. with a message just like Libman's above. Jewish parents (Chosen) do not teach their kids that they are the same as everybody else, now do they?

Oprah Winfrey had a show with a Libman type propagandist on there telling the white audience that we are all the same 99.99% DNA, blah blah blah.....and then the next week Oprah opened up a school in South Africa to serve the black race!

Anyway, we are NOT ALL THE SAME, and genetics is far deeper than just skin color as any picture of an African white-skinned albino shows.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:06 PM

340 posts, read 704,566 times
this is where Chef Boyardee reels 'em in....

Old 02-13-2009, 04:09 PM

6 posts, read 1,619 times
Oh I see......can't put up an argument that is intelligent?

It should be clear to anyone but a liberal/denier type that skin color is only superficial when it comes to race, we are not all the same.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:15 PM

2,788 posts, read 8,016,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Boyardee View Post
Have you ever noticed, when you are around people of other races, they don't like the way you look, smell, dress, talk and they especially hate it, when you look at them?

All I'm saying is, it seems like, THE RACES HATE EACH OTHER!

[remember, race = common ancestry. so, it does "exist."]
Maybe you look, smell, dress, and talk bad. Go back to your can, Chef.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies